brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Theory: Those who don't 'love' Sensei, can see the cracks in time, or are willing to give it thought. (Yasu, maybe Touka, Tsuneyo, Yumi, etc). The rest are 'encouraged' to 'forget' or pass it off and Sensei being silly.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Theory: Those who don't 'love' Sensei, can see the cracks in time, or are willing to give it thought. (Yasu, maybe Touka, Tsuneyo, Yumi, etc). The rest are 'encouraged' to 'forget' or pass it off and Sensei being silly.
Maya and Ayane are the only ones who can see the loop with absolute clarity and they both clearly love Sensei

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
problem with that
this update Yumi figuratively said she loved sensei and had feeling for him up till he let nodoka do what she did to her

Yumi:
use your stupid fucking adult brain to put yourself into the shoes of a confused teenage girl taking the world on all by herself! imagine what it would be like finally being helped by someone after years and years of doing everything alone! imagine how you would feel about that person! then imagine what it would be like to have it all taken away! ifucking hate you but i dont okay, i dont!
or at least i didnt

(also consider her response when nodoka gave her the choice to sit and watch as she took advantage of the guy she 'doesn't' love or to masturbate . )

then there is
Otaha
who doesn't... hate sensei... but if there is a character that seems to not care it seems to be her at least in terms of apathy and at most jealousy

the girls that can see the 'cracks' are the ones most fractured and broken
yumi, tsuneyo, yasu could see them from the moment we met them in their own ways. nodoka does when she has a manic episode. miku is to incoherent when she has a panic attack to figure anything out about it and she represses it otherwise. Rin has show some surface level awareness when she cut.
ones who have started to see them because of sensei breaking them:
ayane, makato, sana

recall makoto full knows she tried to kill herself and it didnt work, she commented on it twice from what i recall

you could probably make several more cases for other girls too

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
the girls that can see the 'cracks' are the ones most fractured and broken
yumi, tsuneyo, yasu could see them from the moment we met them in their own ways. nodoka does when she has a manic episode. miku is to incoherent when she has a panic attack to figure anything out about it and she represses it otherwise. Rin has show some surface level awareness when she cut.
ones who have started to see them because of sensei breaking them:
ayane, makato, sana
At this point, the girls are actively planning next year's Christmas party, while talking about last year's Christmas party and a Halloween party from two years back and the first and second annual dorm wars all within the scope of a single school year.

They all see it.

They're all freebasing handwavium to avoid confronting it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think 4 happens after 6 IMO. Because IIRC Maya does say that she hated Noriko trying to swoop in and take him away from her (and Succeeded?).
Noriko outright states that Maya came later, and that Maya's arrival is what brought her plan crashing down. She talks about it in Loxosceles Reclusa.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You have a few things confused.
1 and 2 happen approximately in the same time-frame, with him dating Niki perhaps in response to Sekai coming (on)to him. Then 7 happens and Sensei moves away, Noriko finds him and is then joined by Maya. Then for some reason Maya forces him to choose and he runs away again, then something really unclear happens and we get into the loops.
1 and 2 definitely happen when he's in school, but the order is not indicated.

Something Everyone Knows and Ignores does indicate that Sensei was quite innocent when it began, but that doesn't preclude him from dating Niki prior, especially his and Niki's relatship didn't progress very far, sexually. Unless there's some explicit detail I'm forgetting (always possible), it's a coin toss as to which happened first.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Has anyone figured out what sssssssssssssssssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk means yet? Sensei perceives Maya saying it in "A Place that Can Only Exist in Our Minds", and the Angels say it right before "Toys" in the latest update.
It's described as the sound of radio static.

We most often hear actual static when we get those moments of flashing images in rapid succession. But there are some Yasu scenes where we hear a lot of static, as well. The one that really stuck in my brain is when Sensei is talking to two of the girls, and Yasu appears in the background, and every image that shows her getting closer to the conversation is accompanied by a short burst of static.

I think the angels just make the sound passively all the time, so when the angels are around and we get the s's and k's, it's like an uncomfortable silence.

Either that, or they're communicating with each other in a language that Sensei can't understand, but I would expect more back and forth s's and k's if that's the case.

Maya is aligned with the angels somehow (the alt Mayas, like Moyo and Long Maya, are also associated with Nozomu), so her making the sound may indicate that she's a fallen angel herself.

Correct, #4 takes place after #6. In event "Memories", when Maya is stuck in the dream with young Noriko and tutor Sensei, she says "And he's going to look at me. The real me. The one that grew up. The one that stopped coming here as soon as you did. The one that's followed you all this time." Bolded for emphasis.
Noriko states that Maya arrived later. Memories doesn't contradict that. The "you" in the bolded text is Dream Sensei, not Noriko. She's talking to Dream Sensei for the entirity of the quoted text.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also Ami says Sensei never tutored Maya. I don't remember which event tho.
She does say it, but she wasn't present in Maya's memory scene, so it's likely she wasn't actually physically present for ANY tutoring session, and assumes she'd know if her uncle-turned-guardian were tutoring her best friend, because you know, one of them would SAY something, right?

Unless they were actively keeping it from her, and considering the direction it wound up going, that's probably exactly what they did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
At this point, the girls are actively planning next year's Christmas party, while talking about last year's Christmas party and a Halloween party from two years back and the first and second annual dorm wars all within the scope of a single school year.

They all see it.

They're all freebasing handwavium to avoid confronting it.
the cracks are when they are broken from the illusion and notice something is wrong, something happened that isn't possible. when the hand waving isnt working

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
You don't just show up at school and start teaching, there is a college degree to be a teacher, but there is no mention of Sensei going to college while he was with Niki, which probably means he did it after, probably during the second time he disappears.
So the Timeline would be more like:
1)He is with Niki, wounds his leg, gets close to Sekai.
2)Sekai starts going out with Nozomu, Ami is born, he disappears the first time.
3)Starts tutoring in the Old District.
4)Noriko finds him and is beign tutored.
5)Maya finds him, they start getting close.
6)Nozomu and Sekai get into an accident and die, he and Ami dissaper and get into a major depressive episode.
7)He finally shakes it off and go to college.
8)Start teaching in Kumon-mi High.
9)Time winy bubbly wobbly time-space fuckery starts.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
We know that he disappears the first time after the accident happens and while he is 23 years old.
That would make Ami way too young, Ami would be 5 if that were the case and couldn't possibly take care of him as they say she did, she'd have to be at least 8 or 9 to compreehend the need to do so, and be capable enough to use kitchen appliances, or use money to buy groceries. She even gave him bed baths as he couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom.

GinAnalgin

Jun 1, 2022
After the "everyone is connected" event, my world continues to be broken and empty. I can’t get out in any way, it’s just pointless to run around the locations. Is this how it should be or is it a bug? If not, please tell me how to get out.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
That would make Ami way too young, Ami would be 5 if that were the case and couldn't possibly take care of him as they say she did, she'd have to be at least 8 or 9 to compreehend the need to do so, and be capable enough to use kitchen appliances, or use money to buy groceries. She even gave him bed baths as he couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom.
Ami was, in fact, seven - or in her seventh year - when the accident happened. You can check for yourself in "Heaven for Human Blood".
Edit:
Basically, let me lay it out.
1) We know that Sensei and Niki got together when he was in the last year of highschool, i.e. 18.
ni "I only got to spend one year in[school] with you and no one ever believed I was dating an older guy when I told them about it!" - Like it's Any Other Day, Niki's second event
2) They dated for five years - a bunch of events, including To The Future With a Smile in the latest update.
"I was jerking off and blowing the same guy nearly every single day for five years. And do you know how many times {i}we{/i} fought?"
3) Ami was seven when the accident happened.
"The only thing is that I can’t personally confirm if it’s the same type of tantrum she’d throw when she was {i}really{/i} little because her parents didn’t die until she was seven." - Heaven for Human Blood.
4) Eight years passing since then would make her 15, which is exactly the age to start Japanese highschool. And since Sensei is 31, eight years back is 23, exactly when he ended his relationship with Niki by moving away and not contacting her. And 23 is an important number in this game.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
After the "everyone is connected" event, my world continues to be broken and empty. I can’t get out in any way, it’s just pointless to run around the locations. Is this how it should be or is it a bug? If not, please tell me how to get out.
Go to the shrine till you have 5 points with god then go back to school on sunday

Reactions: GinAnalgin

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ami was, in fact, seven - or in her seventh year - when the accident happened. You can check for yourself in "Heaven for Human Blood".
Seventh year of school would make her ~13 years old, first year of school starts around 5-6 years old, she is about 15 now, normal for first year of high school, she was born when Sensei was around 17 years old.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
From what i've collected AgumenticR is right. With my own info just slightly off by about a year here and there.
As far as i've seen japanese high school ranges from 14 to 18 and middleschool from 12-15. But those number pairs might be off a bit, or their school system allows for some overlapping, i dont know.

/e
Ok looked it up again.
Middle school seems to be from 12 to 15 and high school may vary. Sometimes 15 to 18 or 16 to 18. But in the end it doesnt change much for the story i guess.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes