SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
BTW why sensei doesn't have the same alliteration as his brother like all the families, Karin/Kirin, Sara/Sara, even Ami/Akira...
or better, why his brother don't have any alliteration at all (Nozomu Arawaka)? Maybe it doesn't mean anything but it's discordant :unsure:
The rule seems to apply only inside the world of the time loop.

Outside of it, we have Saki mother of Akira and (presumably) Nozomu, and Sekai and Nozomu parents of Ami. No consistence whatsoever

Edit: no need to verify if Nozomu is the actual father of Ami, since we know it should also apply to adoptive parents (Rika/Rin) and bridal surnames (Maki Miyamura, Sara Sakakibara, Tsubasa Tsukioka), so it's not a matter of biological links

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
There's also Kiyoko/Kyoko Nagasawa, whose name is written in hiragana on the wall in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores, and who appears to be one of the girls in the upside-down house based on the twitter account.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Nagasawa? our favorite genius in glasses is also Nagasawa, maybe the Kyoko in the video is related to her?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I can't recall if this is even possible... but i think I'm going to try to do a no sex run of this game. see how far i can get. skip button will be my friend, should stop skipping on new info... i hate the fake 'puzzles' so much any repeat play through leaves me with dread

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't recall if this is even possible... but i think I'm going to try to do a no sex run of this game. see how far i can get. skip button will be my friend, should stop skipping on new info... i hate the fake 'puzzles' so much any repeat play through leaves me with dread
A no-sex run isn't possible. There are a few optional characters, but you can't progress without fooling around with the main girls (Ami excepted)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
since we were left on another to be continued page, does that mean next update is supposed to be kinetic as well?

also been replaying this a bit an i got to ask if anyone else started singing Bonnie Tylers- Total Eclipse of the Heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause the music video for that is fucking wild.
It almost feels like its a weird inspiration for elements of this game after watching it
takes place in a church has a male dude with glowing eyes, birds, angles, ninjas, fencing, olmypic gymnasts, the leather clad dancers from grease, american football players, food fighting in formal wear, what looks like demon possession, randomly ends in front of what looks like a boys school with the female teacher getting ready to have a melt down over a young teenage boy.
honestly the music video makes me think of an inverted LiL

moving on since this is Yumi adjacent

Edit:
also anyone else notice yumi called Sana a Psycho
and what happened to yumi getting her 10K in a week if 2 months passed without getting it. it was a fast forward right

anyone else feel like super awkward making two posts in the same thread back to back even if it i like an hour or more after that last one... I do

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
since we were left on another to be continued page, does that mean next update is supposed to be kinetic as well?
Looking at what's in it, it will feel like the first update of Chapter 3 did -- linear for a few events, then opens up into the faux sandbox we're used to.

also been replaying this a bit an i got to ask if anyone else started singing Bonnie Tylers- Total Eclipse of the Heart
cause the music video for that is fucking wild.
It almost feels like its a weird inspiration for elements of this game after watching it
takes place in a church has a male dude with glowing eyes, birds, angles, ninjas, fencing, olmypic gymnasts, the leather clad dancers from grease, american football players, food fighting in formal wear, what looks like demon possession, randomly ends in front of what looks like a boys school with the female teacher getting ready to have a melt down over a young teenage boy.
honestly the music video makes me think of an inverted LiL
Same songwriter did all of Meat Loaf's hits, and a lot of his videos have that energy, too. Just about everything Jim Steinman ever wrote could be boiled down to horny teenagers fucking in the backseat, and I fucking love it.

basically stopped teaching class and made it self study which is what yumi excels at (taught herself how to read with no help while a child), never reports her absence or delinquency, found a long lost relative (the only member of her family she supposedly got along with) thought to be dead and reintroduced them, was one of the main motivating factors for her mom to get a job by providing even the smallest bit of encouragement. this is just off the top of my head in the indirect things sensei has done to make Yumi's life not only better but pretty damn convenient for her. I wonder if she thinks about this and if sensei did it all for her. what other things has he done to make her life better indirectly that I missed.
I can't remember if Yumi's even talked to Kaori yet, even though she now knows she's alive, and I'm not sure how "good" that has been for Yumi, considering the girl she knew as a child isn't in there anymore. The one highlight of her childhood is still, for all intents and purposes, dead. Her body's still walking around, but the person living inside it is completely alien to her.

Sensei can't really take credit for Yuki having a job (Sara hired her independently, and Sensei only found out after the fact that Yuki's new job and Sara's new employee were actually the same event), and Yuki was already getting her shit together before he met her, but he can definitely take credit for (accidentally) putting them in the same space often enough that Yumi got to realize she was turning into the person she was most afraid of turning into, and that has led to Yumi actually being willing to talk to her womb donor again. That's definitely a net positive for her.

But none of that is really intentional on Sensei's part. They're happy accidents. He didn't know Kaori was Yumi's cousin until Yumi told him, he didn't know Yuki was her mother until she told him, and when they all bumped into each other at the convenience store, he had no idea Yumi was there. And Yumi's smart enough to realize this.

and what happened to yumi getting her 10K in a week if 2 months passed without getting it. it was a fast forward right
Everyone fast-forwarded, so there was never an opportunity for Tsukasa to pay. Bear in mind -- Yumi was literally in front of Sensei for the entire time skip, she didn't vanish and reappear. Everyone has stock memories of everything in between the two parties being mundane and normal, except for Yumi delivering an apology she never gave. That time, functionally, never actually existed.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Looking at what's in it, it will feel like the first update of Chapter 3 did -- linear for a few events, then opens up into the faux sandbox we're used to.
nice
I can't remember if Yumi's even talked to Kaori yet, even though she now knows she's alive, and I'm not sure how "good" that has been for Yumi, considering the girl she knew as a child isn't in there anymore. The one highlight of her childhood is still, for all intents and purposes, dead. Her body's still walking around, but the person living inside it is completely alien to her.

Sensei can't really take credit for Yuki having a job (Sara hired her independently, and Sensei only found out after the fact that Yuki's new job and Sara's new employee were actually the same event), and Yuki was already getting her shit together before he met her, but he can definitely take credit for (accidentally) putting them in the same space often enough that Yumi got to realize she was turning into the person she was most afraid of turning into, and that has led to Yumi actually being willing to talk to her womb donor again. That's definitely a net positive for her.

But none of that is really intentional on Sensei's part. They're happy accidents. He didn't know Kaori was Yumi's cousin until Yumi told him, he didn't know Yuki was her mother until she told him, and when they all bumped into each other at the convenience store, he had no idea Yumi was there. And Yumi's smart enough to realize this.
"None of that was really intentional on sensei's part" yeah man thats what indirect kinda means, the thing is most of the time people cant tell if you intended it or not when judging people by their actions so i was wondering if she might or someone else like chika assume it was on purpose and then point it out to yumi.

yumi has sort of talked to kaori when she was in the dive bar with her mom after getting expelled and has talked to sensei about her, those interactions were overall positive and showed sensei in a good light to her. lot of other small bits and pieces with that one though. also if I thought my favorite relative died but didnt and only had amnesia and has been wandering the streets alone but making it just fine with their own job and life. I'd be pretty happy and scared to meet them in case it didn't go well.

but sensei can take credit for motivating Yuki to TRY to get a job, she was pretty content to not even bother till that. he was the one that encouraged and pretty much made her believe she could even rebuild a relationship with yumi and get one in the first place by talking about yumi trying to get a job in one of their ramen house visits.

as for not knowing who yuki was, sensei only really 'helped' her out with encouragement about the job after he found out from Yumi. as for kaori, yeah he knew kaori before yumi ever mentioned it to him, but even she realizes they probably never would have crossed paths again if not for him

Everyone fast-forwarded, so there was never an opportunity for Tsukasa to pay. Bear in mind -- Yumi was literally in front of Sensei for the entire time skip, she didn't vanish and reappear. Everyone has stock memories of everything in between the two parties being mundane and normal, except for Yumi delivering an apology she never gave. That time, functionally, never actually existed.
that was more of an attempt to generate discussion on if anything that happened in the time skip actually even happened or not, if they were just uprooted and deposited immediately on the beach and then did mental justifications for it or if the characters sensei, ayane, and maya lost the memory of the 2 months. as tsukasa made an agreement to pay in one week and Yumi very clearly wasnt going to walk out on that. so the gods had like two options she would either remember getting the money but never actually received it or make her remember to never go and collect on the correct day so she would attempt '2 months later' which is very very strong evidence of memory alteration and not a single time skip occurred.

because if was a time skip... a real skip in time, where the world really continued existing and they were just transmigrated mentally into the future (ayane, maya, sensei, and yumi) things could actually happen like yumi getting the money without us seeing it or witnessing it because they still existed to interact with the world and did based on others memories. so for there to be a perceived time skip, someone else controlled all 4? bodies during that 2 month period at the same time and then only gave yumi memories of what they did which included not doing the only thing that required a physical measurable interaction in the world which is completely out of Yumi's best interests, desires, and character. yumi could potentially see herself coming back to class and saying sorry but missing an appointment for 10k.. nah

this also leaves a very interesting development for tsukasa though...
does she even need to pay yumi since she failed to collect on the debt of purchase at the agreed upon 'perceived' date.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuisD

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder what happened in the detentions that Yumi had with past Sensei for her to be so hurt over them, it can't be sexual, she wouldn't take that lying down, can't be essays or other schoolwork or she probably wouldn't feel hurt over it.

One thing this Sensei has done is that iirc he never talked bad about her, never said she is evil or a bad person, probably called her a bitch some time or other, and never tried to sweep what she did under the rug, that is quite mature for him.

Also, since her beating, I think Nodoka has become more perverse, more provocative, this event she's been overtly insistent in her pervesions with her friends, I think she did die and comeback like someone sugested a while back, and felt different from Makoto, while Makoto felt despair she felt exhilarated, that is why she was laughing while beign carried to the infirmary.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I wonder what happened in the detentions that Yumi had with past Sensei for her to be so hurt over them, it can't be sexual, she wouldn't take that lying down, can't be essays or other schoolwork or she probably wouldn't feel hurt over it.

One thing this Sensei has done is that iirc he never talked bad about her, never said she is evil or a bad person, probably called her a bitch some time or other, and never tried to sweep what she did under the rug, that is quite mature for him.

Also, since her beating, I think Nodoka has become more perverse, more provocative, this event she's been overtly insistent in her pervesions with her friends, I think she did die and comeback like someone sugested a while back, and felt different from Makoto, while Makoto felt despair she felt exhilarated, that is why she was laughing while beign carried to the infirmary.
interesting thoughts on nodoka, I figured she was laughing because her 'evil' plan for revenge on yumi came to fruition, the bathroom thing wasn't even the plan, the plan was to get her kicked out of school by provoking her in such a way she would have to retaliate. cant wait to see how she reacts that she is back in school again.

as for yumi's detentions...
she says what he did to piss her off in one of the events a long time ago and I think you see it in the "alteration" scene when its jumping around to different images of yumi at the end of the previous update.

he made her stand in a corner with her shirt open while he stared at her

pretty sure it was the bandaged breasts scene

right before the switch to this image

sensei says "you were an idiot for ever thinking you could trust me after all i've done to you and the most disheartening part of all of that is I can't even remember some of it"

the jacket is the old school uniform yes? before it was changed.... its also sensei's office

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Wardtnaci

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Maybe she simply liked the beating and now wants more of it

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
interesting thoughts on nodoka, I figured she was laughing because her 'evil' plan for revenge on yumi came to fruition, the bathroom thing wasn't even the plan, the plan was to get her kicked out of school by provoking her in such a way she would have to retaliate. cant wait to see how she reacts that she is back in school again.

as for yumi's detentions...
she says what he did to piss her off in one of the events a long time ago and I think you see it in the "alteration" scene when its jumping around to different images of yumi at the end of the previous update.

pretty sure it was the bandaged breasts scene

right before the switch to this image

sensei says "you were an idiot for ever thinking you could trust me after all i've done to you and the most disheartening part of all of that is I can't even remember some of it"

the jacket is the old school uniform yes? before it was changed

i'll go back and go through and find which Yumi event it was and add it here
Not sure if there will be any more head butting between Nodoka and Yumi, pretty sure Yumi isn't going to allow herself to be provoked again by Nodoka. But never say never.

It was mentioned in 1 scene of last update that Yumi decided to do a public apology for attacking Nodoka. Because of that Yumi's suspension was reversed and she was allowed to rejoin the class which also has made Sensei hang out with Yumi more than normal during the 2 months that were time skipped as a result(hinted their relationship was getting closer than it ever has before).

Pretty sure the image with Yumi's shirt happens sometime during the 2 month time skip, not during the time Yumi was getting detention before the start of the game. Probably some quasi intimate moment between the 2 of them.

Yumi has the old uniform because she didn't order a new style like others because she thought it would cost money and didn't know it would be free.

As for trying to make sense of why she is confused why he saying all that at the beach is because from Yumi's POV; Sensei said all he said starting from the end of Dorm Wars was at the beach, 2 months after Dorm wars and them getting closer in their relationship at the of the time skip. Where as Sensei's POV; we saw play out @ end of Redeemer. Which probably means that all those places that Sensei and Yumi jump to during the time skip are meet up points during 2 month lost to the time skip. Yumi not being to recall much of what she did during those 2 month except for knowing she had Futaba for Sec. Santa was a result of being with Sensei while the time skip was happening.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I honestly think Yumi's suspension was a happy side effect. Her primary goal was to show Futaba that Yumi's apology was insincere and that Yumi is still a bully. She would have been just as happy if it had happened off school grounds.

And now that Nodoka's point has been "proven," I doubt she'll agitate again -- at least not to the degree that she did the first time. She'll still be perverse around Yumi, but she's perverse around literally everyone.

That would also explain why she insists on binding her chest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pretty sure the image with Yumi's shirt happens sometime during the 2 month time skip, not during the time Yumi was getting detention before the start of the game. Probably some quasi intimate moment between the 2 of them.
Yumi's behavior in this update doesn't imply that any kind of intimate moments happened, though.

But I can't imagine she'd be happy to return to the locker room any time soon, with Nodoka also being on the swim team and all, so she may have asked if she can change in his office instead, and he walked in on her to continue his little speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I doubt Yumi wouldn't scream her lungs out if he tried to harass her sexually in those detentions, especially past Sensei which she didn't see in a good light. Unless he held blackmail in more than just school matters, but if so she would probably be less freaked out by him suddenlly tongue wrestling her.
It's something that she finds degrading, but can not fight back, maybe he made her write about her flaws and read out loud or write self-deprecating things and read out loud.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
just a thought but.... what if Selebus decided that the wizard content for chinami and tsukasa are only for the people who has access in the care packages ??

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
just a thought but.... what if Selebus decided that the wizard content for chinami and tsukasa are only for the people who has access in the care packages ??
A good question but he wouldn't do that. He's said that the care packages are only to be seen as an extra incentive for supporters, and that the standard game will for sure include all cannon content and all routes. And I guess he sees sex as an essential thing to happen with each and every character eventually, so it'll be included for those two as well.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A good question but he wouldn't do that. He's said that the care packages are only to be seen as an extra incentive for supporters, and that the standard game will for sure include all cannon content and all routes. And I guess he sees sex as an essential thing to happen with each and every character eventually, so it'll be included for those two as well.
There's a post from Nov, 2021 on this thread form Selebus outright saying that the wizards wouldn't have H content in game.

Now, that was before the Patreon nonsense happened, so there was an external reason for it, but he also said in that post that it wouldn't make narrative sense, and that even if it were to change in the future, it would be years down the lineat a minimum.

Some have stated that post-Patreon nonsense he's talked about doing it on the Discord, but I don't spend much time there and don't know if he explicitly stated that H content for the wizards is going into the main game, or if he said "all girls" again, which could easily mean "all girls but the wizards" since that's what he meant by "all girls" prior to the Patreon nonsense.

There was talk about adding it soonish out of spite to get the game pulled from here, but he appears to have adopted the care packages instead. So if it is going to be in the game, it's years away.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes