KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
how does one search a renpy games text/dialogue without having to click every event and read each and every line.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Time for you to do a deep dive in the script.rpy file in that game via notepad.
i hope I find what I am looking for and I'm not just crazy... i have every script file down to v6 so even if selebus changed/deleted text I should be able to find it by going to earlier versions

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
the scene where Yumi yells at him and tells him specifically what her punishments in detention were. I think it was a bonus=True dialogue
I haven't seen anything on my current replay thought. In Delinquent the Bonus flag leads to:

False = " Yumi: You're not thinking of making me try to juggle and then laugh at me when I can't do it again, are you?
Sensei: Whoa, is that the secret truth about what happened in this office that will be alluded for the next several years? Who could've envisioned it would be something so silly? "

True = " Yumi: Oh, really? So you're not thinking of some crazy perverted shit right now?
Sensei: ...
Yumi: You are fucking pathetic. "

screenshot0001.png
Also came across this (from Self-Esteem), some foreshadowing. And a good reason to add to why things played out the way they did in Things That Hurt. Wonder if he'll admit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowNoHope

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
the scene where Yumi yells at him and tells him specifically what her punishments in detention were. I think it was a bonus=True dialogue
That one's tough. Because the instant you mentioned it, it felt like something I had known and forgotten, but at the same time, I couldn't place any context within the game of where that reveal might have been made.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
There's a post from Nov, 2021 on this thread form Selebus outright saying that the wizards wouldn't have H content in game.

Now, that was before the Patreon nonsense happened, so there was an external reason for it, but he also said in that post that it wouldn't make narrative sense, and that even if it were to change in the future, it would be years down the lineat a minimum.

Some have stated that post-Patreon nonsense he's talked about doing it on the Discord, but I don't spend much time there and don't know if he explicitly stated that H content for the wizards is going into the main game, or if he said "all girls" again, which could easily mean "all girls but the wizards" since that's what he meant by "all girls" prior to the Patreon nonsense.

There was talk about adding it soonish out of spite to get the game pulled from here, but he appears to have adopted the care packages instead. So if it is going to be in the game, it's years away.
I did some searching to see if I could find anything else on it. The first SS was the start of last year so he might have changed the plan, but it looks like they'd both be treated as usual side characters with the optional sexual content route. And I think it makes sense because there's that one event when you can choose to enter the bathroom with chinami and chika or wait outside, so there's already a minor choice in a potential route

In the second SS from a few months ago, I think they're talking about being banned from here, I'm not really sure. But he says chinami will have h scenes anyway. Although I'm not 100% if he said that out of spite or not. It sounds like he meant it though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't seen anything on my current replay thought. In Delinquent the Bonus flag leads to:

False = " Yumi: You're not thinking of making me try to juggle and then laugh at me when I can't do it again, are you?
Sensei: Whoa, is that the secret truth about what happened in this office that will be alluded for the next several years? Who could've envisioned it would be something so silly? "

True = " Yumi: Oh, really? So you're not thinking of some crazy perverted shit right now?

View attachment 2303804
Also came across this (from Self-Esteem), some foreshadowing. And a good reason to add to why things played out the way they did in Things That Hurt. Wonder if he'll admit it.
thank you for looking too, i'm doing it in 5 min bursts, and then like an hour of doing other things.

the thing I'm positive about though is that yumi said once her punishment was standing in a corner while sensei stared at her... I'm hoping i didnt just imagine the part about her being exposed

Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

So I don't mess around with the game code at all, what's this Bonus flag, and when/how is it unlocked?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So I don't mess around with the game code at all, what's this Bonus flag, and when/how is it unlocked?
you occasionally get choices in the game that actually matter or sometimes its based on affection levels or sometimes its based on if you did this girls event before that girls event, you get a small slight change in dialogue in events.
false is the default i believe
true is you met a condition to get it
when you go back and replay events in the HUD (is that what it is called?) you only get the default event If I am aware
I hope i described that right... I only barely understand these things.
I know what script in games look like, seen it before, had no clue how to access it before today

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
July 2022, LiL discord

Discord user 1 said:
Sel has said that you can choose not to lewd the wizards.
Selebus said:
For the harem route, yes
Discord user 2 said:
So dark route Chinami lewd are not optional
Selebus said:
Purity route sex will not be optional
No info on dark route
So optional NSFW wizard content in the harem route, mandatory NSFW wizard content in their purity routes.

But of course it will take years for him to even start working on the purity routes.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I believe the Bonus flags have to do with the Huggy Boy debacle. Making certain dialogues less sexual, perverted or disturbing.
I use the Universal RenPy Mod. The "0x52_URM.rpa" file, easily found in thread if you search it. I think I saw it for the 1st time by Bingoogus saying to using it to change variables to see extra content and to not get any missed events. I need to do that in last 2 updates.

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
I've noticed that this mod also shows when branches are taking place during regular playthrough and the event replays and you can see what's triggering them.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
you occasionally get choices in the game that actually matter or sometimes its based on affection levels or sometimes its based on if you did this girls event before that girls event, you get a small slight change in dialogue in events.
false is the default i believe
true is you met a condition to get it
when you go back and replay events in the HUD (is that what it is called?) you only get the default event If I am aware
I hope i described that right... I only barely understand these things.
I know what script in games look like, seen it before, had no clue how to access it before today
I should have been more specific in my question. I'm aware of how flags work. I know the game's been tracking thinigs like goodhomie and yumiknows, but I had never heard a "bonus" flag before, is it a general category of flag, or is it a single specific flag? Sounds like you're describing a general type.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I should have been more specific in my question. I'm aware of how flags work. I know the game's been tracking thinigs like goodhomie and yumiknows, but I had never heard a "bonus" flag before, is it a general category of flag, or is it a single specific flag? Sounds like you're describing a general type.
sorry barglenarglezous

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
A good question but he wouldn't do that. He's said that the care packages are only to be seen as an extra incentive for supporters, and that the standard game will for sure include all cannon content and all routes. And I guess he sees sex as an essential thing to happen with each and every character eventually, so it'll be included for those two as well.
hoping you're right since that will be annoying since most of the people here don't have access to care packages such as I... damn, really sucks living as a peon right now..

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way for someone to share the care packages here without breaking F95Zone's rules?

I'm only asking because I just found out the first one is going to be vaulted soon, so I won't be able to get it in time.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not clear in the rules about it, but if a kind spirited person would upload them and pm the link to the interested people, I don't think it would break the rules.
Don't take my word on it tho, I didn't read the rules extensively.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Trouble is the particular rule that people are worried about when it comes to the care packages is enforced very variably. There are games here that are seemingly constantly delisted and then relisted due to different staff having different thresholds. Probably best just to avoid that can of worms

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
since we were left on another to be continued page, does that mean next update is supposed to be kinetic as well?

also been replaying this a bit an i got to ask if anyone else started singing Bonnie Tylers- Total Eclipse of the Heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause the music video for that is fucking wild.
It almost feels like its a weird inspiration for elements of this game after watching it
takes place in a church has a male dude with glowing eyes, birds, angles, ninjas, fencing, olmypic gymnasts, the leather clad dancers from grease, american football players, food fighting in formal wear, what looks like demon possession, randomly ends in front of what looks like a boys school with the female teacher getting ready to have a melt down over a young teenage boy.
honestly the music video makes me think of an inverted LiL
♪♫Turn around Sensei....♫♪

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes