kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
So, it seems Sensei, or rather Akira, and Ami might not be blood-related. Quite surprising, as I hadn't noticed any signs of that.

Ami's persuasion was pretty good. Almost pushed me to regret doing the good uncle run as my only run. And a substantial part of that persuasiveness came from how fucking scary she can be; instead of lust.

While missing the sizable amount of lore behind Ami's events is a shame, seeing the author emphasize things such as the fact that not banging Ami will bring disastrous consequences and seemingly having been playing Lessons in Love "incorrectly" is intriguing.

A sort of an incentive to remain steadfast in the "good uncle" route, I guess.

But well, If she's really not his blood-related niece... perhaps I should replay the game.

The revelations we get later on in the game, (no spoilers here, just hints) do explain WHY Maya was annoyed with Sensei for flirting with or having sex with Ami.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Trouble is the particular rule that people are worried about when it comes to the care packages is enforced very variably. There are games here that are seemingly constantly delisted and then relisted due to different staff having different thresholds. Probably best just to avoid that can of worms
Sure, but the December care package was leaked here and got deleted very fast with no explanation (but most likely it was Rule 7 enforcement).

(maybe the same thing happened with the November care package, i wouldn't know)

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Very rough timeline:
1) High school-aged Sensei dates Niki.
2) He gets injured, begins an affair with Ami's mother
3) He vanishes on Niki as he has fallen in love with Ami's mother
4) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
5) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
6) Some form of relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei
7) Ami's parents die
8) Sensei becomes a teacher
9) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.

I want to interject into this a few additions.

2) High school-aged Sensei enters the military.
3) He gets injured, and meets Ami's mother while in the hospital.
4) He begins an affair with Ami's mother.
5) He vanishes on Niki, as he believes she has forgotten about him due to his time away.
6) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
7) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
8) A serious relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei, beyond what he and Niki had.
9) Ami's parents die
10) Sensei becomes a teacher
11) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I want to interject into this a few additions.

2) High school-aged Sensei enters the military.
3) He gets injured, and meets Ami's mother while in the hospital.
4) He begins an affair with Ami's mother.
5) He vanishes on Niki, as he believes she has forgotten about him due to his time away.
6) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
7) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
8) A serious relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei, beyond what he and Niki had.
9) Ami's parents die
10) Sensei becomes a teacher
11) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.
So these additions seem to come from nowhere. Can you remember where you got this info? If I'm blanking on this, there might be context around it that I'm also missing.

• Thinking Face

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
the thing I'm positive about though is that yumi said once her punishment was standing in a corner while sensei stared at her... I'm hoping i didnt just imagine the part about her being exposed
Chika mentions this in her event Detention. The exposed thing is your imagination.

"I think Yumi said something about that once. How you kinda just make her stand there and stare at her or whatever."

That’s...kind of odd, though. I’ve only seen Yumi in here a couple times throughout the year and it’s never been for more than a few minutes. And I certainly don’t recall just making her stand there and staring at her
I should have been more specific in my question. I'm aware of how flags work. I know the game's been tracking thinigs like goodhomie and yumiknows, but I had never heard a "bonus" flag before, is it a general category of flag, or is it a single specific flag? Sounds like you're describing a general type.
The bonus flag was what Sel used for differentiating between Legend of the Huggy Boy and Lessons in Love. Lessons in Love has bonus set to true, Huggy Boy had it set to false.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Chika mentions this in her event Detention. The exposed thing is your imagination.

The bonus flag was what Sel used for differentiating between Legend of the Huggy Boy and Lessons in Love. Lessons in Love has bonus set to true, Huggy Boy had it set to false.
ahhh thats why I couldn't find it been looking through the script with a find function for- y "
cause thats how yumi is listed

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So these additions seem to come from nowhere. Can you remember where you got this info? If I'm blanking on this, there might be context around it that I'm also missing.
I agree, most of these are pretty much out of left field. Ami's mom is Sekai, a teacher, they did not meet in a hospital. They met at school. The injury to the leg while at the military is a nice assumption in order to explain why he stayed behind while most were sent to space war. (I'm assuming this is where the poster Kit. was going) But it was stated that teachers were essential and were exempt from the military draft.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I agree, most of these are pretty much out of left field. Ami's mom is Sekai, a teacher, they did not meet in a hospital. They met at school. The injury to the leg while at the military is a nice assumption in order to explain why he stayed behind while most were sent to space war. (I'm assuming this is where the poster Kit. was going) But it was stated that teachers were essential and were exempt from the military draft.
Theory:
space war isnt real, its just a memory alteration, the men are all the homeless in the bad part of town trapped and isolated to never return back home with blank staring eyes
this is just a joke

1673496454315.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
thank you for looking too, i'm doing it in 5 min bursts, and then like an hour of doing other things.

the thing I'm positive about though is that yumi said once her punishment was standing in a corner while sensei stared at her... I'm hoping i didnt just imagine the part about her being exposed
Sure you're not thinking about The Headmaster? That's a common punishment there.

Theory:
space war isnt real, its just a memory alteration, the men are all the homeless in the bad part of town trapped and isolated to never return back home with blank staring eyes
this is just a joke

View attachment 2304385
If you're going to make a Twilight Zone reference, the men might as well be in the cornfield.

Danger!  Will Robinson!

Last edited:
  • Haha

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am going to be that guy who asks for a current 100% save lol. I really want to see the events minus the grind
Just a heads up -- Replay will only show you most of the scenes because of how it uses default flags (a lot of important story bits are locked behind non-default flags).

If you want the full story without the grind, use a save editor to set your affection/lust high and navigate the game.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
man twilight zone is old, if you dont use an iconic scene that stands out and cant be confused with an episode of the andy griffith show most people wont get it
Aside from the fact that the above was played by Bill Mumy (Lost in Space, Babylon 5), not Little Ronnie Howard (The Music Man, The Andy Griffith Show, Happy Days, American Graffiti, father of Dallas Bryce Howard). ;)

EDIT: And yes, I'm old. Not quite as old as the original Twilight Zone, but close.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnowNoHope

Potato40028922

Jan 12, 2023
Guys, I'm new to the community so I'm sorry, but I got to the point where sensei was talking to yumi and this screen came up. Someone tell me if it's game over screen or I have to do something here pls

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes