Feb 11, 2022
I want to know how the hell she convinced her parents it'd be a good idea for her to give her teacher an apartment. Especially considering her mother knows exactly what kind of man he is.
From what I gahter, the father doesn't seem to care what either daughter does and Tsubasa may see it as a way to keep Sensei from banging in whichever one of Touka's numerous bedrooms him and Chika were in.

but... she just wants to give sensei a very un-reasonable present...
Gotta say, wasn't sure what ridiculousness to expect from Touka's gift. Did not and did disappoint.

One a side note. As much as I love seeing Touka get bullied, it was enjoyable seeing her on the offensive against sensei. Mommy Touka is awakening maybe.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
what makes you think touka even asked her parents before buying the building. she literally frames it like this is something she can and does do occasionally, she gets like 10G allowances.

but yeah her reasoning for why was atrocious
it amounted to
"i see into your soul sensei and know you need this to escape all the girls you have sex with"

it came across as a really cheap and forced way to give sensei a fuckpad for no real good reason

I made an alternative reason that could have been used a few pages back that would have fit the situation better
God yes
the only problem is she would enjoy it and think its an attempt to initiate normal healthy human intercourse and try to break out the S&M rope
The reasoning for the apartment gift was just bad.
I have a better reason right now without even trying that would have given a bit of personality and sass to Touka.

How it should have played out:

Sensei: why are you giving me an apartment?
Touka: so the next time you feel like fucking Chika you won't do it in my bed.
Sensei:.. how d-
Touka: yeah her perfume was obvious and the sheets stank. You both disappeared for a long time, at the same time, and there were no other men in my house but a few servants that wouldn't even dare giving up a 6 figure salary to fuck in my bed no matter how adorable Chika is
Sensei: so you got me an apartment?
Touka: when you're rich you can give expensive passive aggressive insults to people that piss you off just so they remember what I could have spent this money on instead to make this problem go away. Enjoy the sleep assisting technology in the bed, I spared no expense, I'm leaving.
... Touka is gone
Sensei: so that was her bed
the only thing I took away from the chika scene during Halloween was... why couldnt they figure out how to turn the bed on

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
what makes you think touka even asked her parents before buying the building. she literally frames it like this is something she can and does do occasionally, she gets like 10G allowances.

but yeah her reasoning for why was atrocious
it amounted to
"i see into your soul sensei and know you need this to escape all the girls you have sex with"

it came across as a really cheap and forced way to give sensei a fuckpad for no real good reason

I made an alternative reason that could have been used a few pages back that would have fit the situation better
Nah, she's clearly infatuated with him. That's been obvious for a couple of updates now based on the kinds of things she talks to him about now. But she can't come out and say it, because she knows (or can at least guess) what kind of man he is.

So she gifted him something that demonstrates that she can provide more than just her body. She can provide more to a relationship than anyone else in the class, with only Ayane being able to come close. And she's being very smart about it by offering the moon, the stars, and specifically NOT her body.

She fumbled through the presentation, because this is uncharted territory for her, and she could have sold it better, but this was her way of throwing her hat in the ring.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Nah, she's clearly infatuated with him. That's been obvious for a couple of updates now based on the kinds of things she talks to him about now. But she can't come out and say it, because she knows (or can at least guess) what kind of man he is.

So she gifted him something that demonstrates that she can provide more than just her body. She can provide more to a relationship than anyone else in the class, with only Ayane being able to come close. And she's being very smart about it by offering the moon, the stars, and specifically NOT her body.

She fumbled through the presentation, because this is uncharted territory for her, and she could have sold it better, but this was her way of throwing her hat in the ring.
touka is the somehow the ideal girl that anyone can ask for... she has the looks, the body, money, knowledge, kindness and ofc a sister named tsukasa... what could a guy ask for xD...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

not arguing the feelings she had were not radiating off her like an oven coil on high
Im saying her reason was crap and i couldnt think of a good lovey dovey way to give the apartment to sensei
i mean other than her completely giving in and taking him right there with some rope and whips and telling him thats their secret meet up room

i could think of an angry passive aggressive way that rich people actually do
'here is an apartment with free rent person that pissed me off, oh why am i giving it to you, its so you know that if you keep causing me problems i could spend this money in other ways that result in your death instead, take the carrot or im getting the stick'

buy off your problem, and threaten them to stop being a problem all passive aggressive style.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
not arguing the feelings she had were not radiating off her like an oven coil on high
Im saying her reason was crap and i couldnt think of a good lovey dovey way to give the apartment to sensei
i mean other than her completely giving in and taking him right there with some rope and whips and telling him thats their secret meet up room

i could think of an angry passive aggressive way that rich people actually do
'here is an apartment with free rent person that pissed me off, oh why am i giving it to you, its so you know that if you keep causing me problems i could spend this money in other ways that result in your death instead, take the carrot or im getting the stick'

buy off your problem, and threaten them to stop being a problem all passive aggressive style.
Hmm, I thought her present at least comes from a mixture of genuine thoughts, maternal instinct, caring nature, and maybe some affection demonstrated in her own sass way (the amount of suggestive line here and there is impressive); however, it does make it difficult to wrap your head around when her scale of operation is so off the charts. But oh man do I wish I also had my own escape room IRL to decompress from time to time.
And despite Sensei might just (and probably will) use this new room the ulterior way, at least now after going through some less than ideal harem situations he really starts contemplating on things as if this was his own rehab facility.

I personally love this side of mommy Touka despite being slightly unsettling, like she knows and sees through you kind of unsettling, but lovable nonetheless.

BUT GURL you could’ve showed up a little late on the beach so we can see if the world or Sensei or Maya will explode on lips impact.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm, I thought her present at least comes from a mixture of genuine thoughts, maternal instinct, caring nature, and maybe some affection demonstrated in her own sass way (the amount of suggestive line here and there is impressive); however, it does make it difficult to wrap your head around when her scale of operation is so off the charts. But oh man do I wish I also had my own escape room IRL to decompress from time to time.
And despite Sensei might just (and probably will) use this new room the ulterior way, at least now after going through some less than ideal harem situations he really starts contemplating on things as if this was his own rehab facility.

I personally love this side of mommy Touka despite being slightly unsettling, like she knows and sees through you kind of unsettling, but lovable nonetheless.

BUT GURL you could’ve showed up a little late on the beach so we can see if the world or Sensei or Maya will explode on lips impact.
I just realized everyone else was pissed at Touka because she interrupted sensei kissing Maya in a standard, well placed, and well written literary tension tease that used the heavily foreshadowed B plot of the Christmas party gift exchange... While I was pissed at Touka for a poorly executed and written Macguffin/Deus ex Machina/chekhov's gun hand off. (we don't KNOW the purpose of the room yet but we can guess pretty easily)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here is a joke

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Hello i'm new to this community
i really love this game, es̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶a̶ i̶n̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶.
so yeah my fav girl this game is definitely Maya.
so i'm still at the end of Arc 1.
i have a questions,
do we can does a thing with her in later chapter outside from our delusions?
the real Maya not the Hope Slave one? pra̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶
so like we know this game is Bibles long,so i don't want to be disappointed to found out that we still didn't have progress with her even just hand holding in latest chapter or thus version
so i'm looking for the spoilers here.
p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Touka's mother is gonna be using that room waaaay before Touka herself does... mark my words.
Also, she did said they bought the entire building, not just the apartment, for her "management skills". So that's her excuse.
Also, since she now owns multiple apartments in that building, i wonder if other people, like Yumi/Yuki or Chika will be moving there at some point.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
do we can does a thing with her in later chapter outside from our delusions?
the real Maya not the Hope Slave one? pra̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶
i will try to answer your question

If you want to know whether there is/ will be content with Maya, then yes. Every girl is garanteed a few scenes provided you have the points and made the correct choices. Right now, we are getting a scene with her

As far as the general concensuss goes, Maya is not a slave to any of the Gods. Maybe that can change in future update, but for now, she is not

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
i will try to answer your question

If you want to know whether there is/ will be content with Maya, then yes. Every girl is garanteed a few scenes provided you have the points and made the correct choices. Right now, we are getting a scene with her

As far as the general concensuss goes, Maya is not a slave to any of the Gods. Maybe that can change in future update, but for now, she is not
so it's safe to say that there is no lewd content for Maya outside Maya in Happy events for now,yes?
thanks for your answer!
now i can play the game in slow phase than before.

Reactions: crustlord12

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
so it's safe to say that there is no lewd content for Maya outside Maya in Happy events for now,yes?
thanks for your answer!
now i can play the game in slow phase than before.
No lewd with Maya yet, only with Moyo and Long Maya on a Happy Event.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
yeah about this
i talk about the Maya. one,not the real Maya.
i don't know how to call the Maya. that brutally seggs with machine in happy events.
so i just go with Gods. Hope slave.

No lewd with Maya yet, only with Moyo and Long Maya on a Happy Event.
figured about that,thanks for the answer
and while im still new at this,how often this game update?
did we get our update soon enough?

fooliscious

Nov 10, 2019
So I've binged all of this game in under a week or so, so I've picked up everything in a single stream instead of via monthly updates. Disregarding the blatant escape/power fantasy nonsense which I get is part of the point, I've really enjoyed the characters, the mystery, and the general story telling. However outside of a few notable exceptions (I've re-read most of Rin's events so many times, Maya's too, and Niki is queen) the third chapter has had a large change in character consistency and voice that is really starting to bug me.

I'll start with voice. In the literal sense, starting at chapter 3 most of the characters are starting to sound the same. Damn near every character has said "I'm not not something something blah blah" recently. There are some text tricks in dialogue boxes to make it seem different, but most of the characters are saying the same things in the same way.

A notable exception to the above that leads to my next point in regards to character consistency is Chika. Her character has completely new aspects to her all of a sudden (weirdly violent, a lot more crass). She was a creampuff before, and now it feels like she's being shoved into a sassy inner city latino girl archetype. It's like the author stated she's Philipino, now we need to cram her into stereotypes. Touka too. I don't get the reasoning or idea behind her Christmas present at all. Touka has rapidly become one of my favorite characters in this, and she went from naïve bumbling but super kind to all knowing mommy in like...no events. There was no progression to the point she is at at the end of this update. "You are not going to hide from your emotions in me". She has had very little social experience and she is spitting lines like this? And she buys an entire apartment building and doesn't consider Chika's situation at all?

On another note, I really don't understand why this needs to be set in a first year high school setting. I had the same problem with Persona 5 where all of these huge complicated issues are looming above, and teenagers neither have the emotional maturity or experience to deal with any of this in a reasonable manner. Imagine if Rin were like 19, and how much more sense her character makes. Makoto too, daddy issues don't end at 14. Maya is an exception, but you can't really call her 14, who knows how old she actually is at this point, but she also acts like it. Noriko is the biggest stand out to me. How do you expect a teenager to be as accomplished, well thought out, emotionally in control, for absolutely anything she is saying.

Set it in college age, it doesn't lose anything and becomes much more believable. Sensei is still a shitheel for banging his students and most of the consequences of people finding out are the same. If there is a child abuse component to the story, then write the teenagers like teenagers and not mostly well adjusted adults with some trauma triggers.

I'm only nitpicking this stuff because I am truly enjoying the story being told here. I haven't appreciated a character as much as I have Rin in a good bit because she feels so real(screw otoha for real though and Rin's inability to get over her bullshit and move on). Maya is being written incredibly well given what her back story is as well. Sensei is being conveyed as a generally decent but profoundly broken person in a very believable (albeit horrible) way appropriate to the genre. The overarching question of who is running this simulation has me guessing constantly about who is in charge of it, who is controlling it, who is it benefitting, who is real, etc. constantly. There is just enough hints and clues dropped here and there to make it seem there is a coherent plot, which I hope turns out to be true.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So I've binged all of this game in under a week or so, so I've picked up everything in a single stream instead of via monthly updates. Disregarding the blatant escape/power fantasy nonsense which I get is part of the point, I've really enjoyed the characters, the mystery, and the general story telling. However outside of a few notable exceptions (I've re-read most of Rin's events so many times, Maya's too, and Niki is queen) the third chapter has had a large change in character consistency and voice that is really starting to bug me.

I'll start with voice. In the literal sense, starting at chapter 3 most of the characters are starting to sound the same. Damn near every character has said "I'm not not something something blah blah" recently. There are some text tricks in dialogue boxes to make it seem different, but most of the characters are saying the same things in the same way.

A notable exception to the above that leads to my next point in regards to character consistency is Chika. Her character has completely new aspects to her all of a sudden (weirdly violent, a lot more crass). She was a creampuff before, and now it feels like she's being shoved into a sassy inner city latino girl archetype. It's like the author stated she's Philipino, now we need to cram her into stereotypes. Touka too. I don't get the reasoning or idea behind her Christmas present at all. Touka has rapidly become one of my favorite characters in this, and she went from naïve bumbling but super kind to all knowing mommy in like...no events. There was no progression to the point she is at at the end of this update. "You are not going to hide from your emotions in me". She has had very little social experience and she is spitting lines like this? And she buys an entire apartment building and doesn't consider Chika's situation at all?

On another note, I really don't understand why this needs to be set in a first year high school setting. I had the same problem with Persona 5 where all of these huge complicated issues are looming above, and teenagers neither have the emotional maturity or experience to deal with any of this in a reasonable manner. Imagine if Rin were like 19, and how much more sense her character makes. Makoto too, daddy issues don't end at 14. Maya is an exception, but you can't really call her 14, who knows how old she actually is at this point, but she also acts like it. Noriko is the biggest stand out to me. How do you expect a teenager to be as accomplished, well thought out, emotionally in control, for absolutely anything she is saying.

Set it in college age, it doesn't lose anything and becomes much more believable. Sensei is still a shitheel for banging his students and most of the consequences of people finding out are the same. If there is a child abuse component to the story, then write the teenagers like teenagers and not mostly well adjusted adults with some trauma triggers.

I'm only nitpicking this stuff because I am truly enjoying the story being told here. I haven't appreciated a character as much as I have Rin in a good bit because she feels so real(screw otoha for real though and Rin's inability to get over her bullshit and move on). Maya is being written incredibly well given what her back story is as well. Sensei is being conveyed as a generally decent but profoundly broken person in a very believable (albeit horrible) way appropriate to the genre. The overarching question of who is running this simulation has me guessing constantly about who is in charge of it, who is controlling it, who is it benefitting, who is real, etc. constantly. There is just enough hints and clues dropped here and there to make it seem there is a coherent plot, which I hope turns out to be true.
i straight up agree in the characters seem different with no explanation given in chapter 3... yet
but the characters also seemed different chapter 2
in fact every reset or major world shift... the characters seem a little off from what they were before it
the changes seems rather small yet inconsistent with who they were before it each time.

I've extended a benefit of the doubt and assume it is a narrative element that is hinted at but not revealed yet
money on: there are no resets or time skips. just memory alterations
how much of a persons memories can you alter before they become a different person. ex: sensei

edit:
actually, heavily implied daisy and others are straight up altering the girls at this point so we do have an implied explanation

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
It's just a disadvantage of there being only one person behind the dialogue of the entire cast. A lot of the characters share sayings that hardly anyone ever says. Especially young teenagers never say. There was an update where different characters kept saying 'I'm going out on a limb here' in separate events and it was kinda weird. And now I still find it weird whenever I see it again tbh (Which is too often). But that's just one example of it.

But I get it. I think anyone would struggle to make 30+ characters sound different to each other 100% of the time. But the cast is definitely big enough now, anymore of them and I think each girl would slowly lose all of their uniqueness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes