KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think I might've just experienced a full on Mandela effect moment. I've gone through Sunday at least 10 times and didn't see that option until just after your first reply.
eh dont worry about, i'm just trying to be helpful.
will say this is the most asked question I see in this thread and decided to have fun with my response this time

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I've tried to use Sensei's name(Akira) for lust names. Even Ami goes like "Nothing wrong here".
Interesting, but it might just be that the dev didn't think of adding something
Also, is there a theory about who are USER1 - USER4? It looks like Sensei is USER2, that means that Maya USER1? Then who is USER3 and why USER4 is reserved?
They are the god of that world, so we have:
USER1: HOPE
USER2: The god of wires
USER3: Pareidolia or whatever his name was
No idea about USER4, in fact could you remind me where we see him?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

They are the god of that world, so we have:
USER1: HOPE
USER2: The god of wires
USER3: Pareidolia or whatever his name was
No idea about USER4, in fact could you remind me where we see him?
hope is confirmed to be user 1
nice
hope is also nozomu

decided to rewatch sana's lonely walk of shame back to her family bar
this stood out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so sana is declared as property of hope/nozomu it looks like.
nozomu is sensei's brother
nozomu is confirmed to be the teacher that Sara knocked boots with?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
THIS WEEKEND PREPARE TO GET ASS-BLASTED AND ANNIHILATED IN LiL FEATURING ALL YOUR FAVORITE GIRLS!

AYANE, MAKAOTO, RIN, AND Ṁ̴̧̭̦̝͍̪̣͙͕̰̻͎̥̥͈Ŏ̵̯̺̞̜̘̙̲̖͠Y̵̢̧̦̖̦̠̭͈̟̜̊͛́͋͆̑̉̀̎̀̐̚̚͠ͅO̷̢̳͕̞̞̰̰̭̩̗̝̥̣̫͒̌̀̕̚͠

ALSO DONT MISS THE 1ST ANNUAL REPEATING DORM WAR
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOWHERE
TAKES PLACE IN THE SCHOOL AT KUMONMI THIS
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
View attachment 2311519
Bro this is hilarious

Reactions: KnowNoHope

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's very possible that that far back, he hadn't settled on a name yet.

Or Ami doesn't actually know his name because of plot reasons that haven't been spelled out yet. There are a number of theories that enable this possibility.

Ami implies in one of the happy scenes that she's not human, after all.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I think he's actually going to use the apartment as Touka recommends, as an escape, since that's exactly what he does at the end of the update. All the girls are getting a lot more aggressive and dependent at the same time, while he's simultaneously slowly growing more concerned about them and the situation he's putting them through. I think he'll use the place as a safe haven while simultaneously growing more and more dependent on it (he might even eventually end up spending more time there than in his actual house). Shit's getting pretty close to hitting the fan, and Touka just bought him a bunker he can use to try and hide from it all. So I don't think it's going to end up as another fuckpad.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
... random thought
I want to name a future event
when sana finally gives into sensei

Moonlight Sana TaTa's

.. I feel as if you can predict this game based on puns you can think of

Last edited:

it12

Oct 29, 2022
do you have some kind of event guide in the game, I can't figure out how to get them, I just go to the girls and spend time with them and nothing happens

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
do you have some kind of event guide in the game, I can't figure out how to get them, I just go to the girls and spend time with them and nothing happens
there should be an event tracker you can download on page 1, or you can go to the lil wiki and look for req there

it12

Oct 29, 2022
there should be an event tracker you can download on page 1, or you can go to the lil wiki and look for req there
there is a tracker, but there are no conditions there, just a list of events and notes "broken", "done" and not done And I can't figure out where the conditions themselves are

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
there is a tracker, but there are no conditions there, just a list of events and notes "broken", "done" and not done And I can't figure out where the conditions themselves are
Did you try the Guide Mod linked on page 1? The screenshots look like what you're looking for.

You can also use the Wiki, which you can actually access through the game. Every event (excluding the most recent update until it's released publically) has it's own page, and will tell you what the prerequisites are.

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
I'm trapped in a "the world is broken" loop. I've been to every location several times. tried to call in every location. I've learned that the only progression that takes place is earning affection with god by praying at the shrine, so I grinded on that getting 10 affection...then 15... then 20... 25... and i even cheated to get 99 and then grinded up to 111. I'm absolutely confident by now I'm in a bug but I can't find any alternative path that makes this not happen, nor any way to escape. Help out?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm trapped in a "the world is broken" loop. I've been to every location several times. tried to call in every location. I've learned that the only progression that takes place is earning affection with god by praying at the shrine, so I grinded on that getting 10 affection...then 15... then 20... 25... and i even cheated to get 99 and then grinded up to 111. I'm absolutely confident by now I'm in a bug but I can't find any alternative path that makes this not happen, nor any way to escape. Help out?
Sunday of monday morning there will be an option to go to school.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I have just one question for you?

Are you ready?

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SUNDAY MORNING WHEN LiL CHAMP JOHN SENSEI DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE KUMONMI SUUUUUUUUPERSLAM

AS JOHN SENSEI TAKES ON SIX HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN A STEEL CAGE SHOOTS AND LADDERS MATCH AT KUMONMI HIGH SCHOOL

THIS PAY PER VIEW EVENT IS COMPLETELY UNLOCKABLE FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $49.99 TO BECOME A SPACE WAR CADET (don’t do it, this part is a joke)

1673838574513.png

Last edited:

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
I would like to take a moment to share just how stupid I am... This whole time, throughout all 3 chapters, I have been reading Kumon-Mi as "Koo Moan Me" because that's how the vowels would be pronounced in Japanese. It wasn't until playing a different game (that clearly is taking inspiration from this one) that I realized that it actually is "CumOnMe".. I'm a moron lol

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes