Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Men have longer arms than women relative to body size.
You're forgetting that Moyo and Long Maya(I think that's her name) have really long arms.

Why do they look like dudes?
I meant their faces, sorry should've been more specific.

I hope we get some more Tsuneyo soon.
Please don't. She is terrifying and too versed in stand-up comedy.
I believe we do in the next (0.29) update. Release date has been pushed back to 03/15 from 03/01 though.

I've noticing a lot more of the foreshowing in my re-playthrough of the game.
Like this:
screenshot0002.png -> Nadoka's revenge on Yumi in the change room. Also sort of explains why Sensei just froze and let it happen.
And:
screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png -> Ayane's eventual becoming apart of the "End of the World" club.

So much content to go through, not even @ 1st in game reset, I'm sure I've missed a few as well.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You're forgetting that Moyo and Long Maya(I think that's her name) have really long arms.
Eldritch horrors don't count when talking about HUMAN anatomy in regards to perspective

as for the faces looking male.. I dont really see it
maybe a tad chubbier/fuller than the baseline

Reactions: Wardtnaci

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
Please don't. She is terrifying and too versed in stand-up comedy.
She's been one of the consistently most funny characters to me, and I've enjoyed her progression. But ever since the Molly incident, she's been mostly sidelined, stewing in the back. Here's hoping the 0.29 update lets her trust us a bit again. I don't know if I'm ready for an adversarial Tsuneyo yet.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
how pass last event is futaba in ver 0.28 part 1?
... man reading that was painful
I assume you mean the lust event
you need like 50 lust for makoto and futaba
which if you didnt have that before the Halloween event... fucked
you can use the cheat mod on the 1st page of the forum to change that if you need it

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
alright,gonna continue talking about Maya.
so...
what's her deal?
I'm still at the beginning of Chapter 2 but something about Maya is really intrigued me.
like why on the first world resets we experience,we dream about her crying while handjobing us ̶A̶R̶E̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶S̶U̶R̶E̶ ̶T̶H̶A̶T̶ ̶W̶A̶S̶ ̶D̶R̶E̶A̶M̶?̶̶. Screenshot_2023-01-18-06-40-05-025_com.estrada777.lessonsinlove.jpg
and before Christmas event which is opening for Chapter 2,we goes shopping with Ami & Maya.
Screenshot_2023-01-18-02-10-08-454_com.estrada777.lessonsinlove.jpg
& we just happen buy matching scarf for those two and suprisingly Maya broke down crying like she does when handjobing us in dream but this time realN̶O̶T̶H̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶R̶E̶A̶L̶ happen in Public.
so anything happen with her?
or she secretly like us?
or is this related on future story?
any spoiler or theory is fine
̶P̶R̶A̶I̶S̶E̶ ̶B̶E̶

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
alright,gonna continue talking about Maya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty well established that Maya and Sensei have a history going further back than the reset events. That he had pretty much uprooted his life for her, and that wen the reset stuff started to happen, he stopped being who he had been, and her standoffishness is a defense mechanism protecting her from falling for a man who is prone to forgetting everything about himself every six to eight months.

The happy scenes imply that she's far more connected to all the god stuff than anyone else, but we are not told explicitly how.

Whether this is a metaphor for Sensei's tendency to forget himself, or something more literal is undefined, but the sheer volume of Mayas in the happy scenes (there are more of them as you go further in) put a theory in my brain.

This is %100 speculation: The Mayas are angels, and one of them (the Maya we know in normal gameplay) fell in love with a mortal (Sensei), and abandoned her angelic nature to be with him, and the whole reset bubble is her punishment. This would explain why she has no real history prior to meeting Sensei, why nobody (not even Ami, her best friend) knows who her parents are, and why she alone tends to be more resistant to, if not outright immune, to all the time/memory fuckery everyone else is experiencing.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
her standoffishness is a defense mechanism protecting her from falling for a man who is prone to forgetting everything about himself every six to eight months.
Sorry just slight correction here: Maya acts the way does because every time, in the past, she talks about her relationship w/ Sensei to Sensei or shows her love for him even mentioning his name; He mentally has a catastrophic break down and his personality and memory, at the time, is lost and gone. I'm guessing he stays in the broken state until the next reset occurs. Every time this has happened, the ordeal utterly crushes Maya emotionally.

Like the Angel Maya theory.

As for the Scarf. I'm almost sure, but also assuming, that the scarf was the very exact same gift Maya got from Sensei back when he was tutoring her when their love affair 1st started before the lock down and resets.

Last edited:

riji

Dec 17, 2017
A few questions.

I've finished ch. 1 and 2 and want to know how much of ch.3 exists now - is there a reason to continue now or should I wait till there a sizable chunk of content.
And how done is the game as a whole? First two chapters already were rather long, and the game feels like it is getting close to a climax of the story.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Sorry just slight correction here: Maya acts the way does because every time, in the past, she talks about her relationship w/ Sensei to Sensei or shows her love for him even mentioning his name; He mentally has a catastrophic break down and his personality and memory, at the time, is lost and gone. I'm guessing he stays in the broken state until the next reset occurs. Every time this has happened, the ordeal utterly crushes Maya emotionally.

Like the Angel Maya theory.

As for the Scarf. I'm almost sure, but also assuming, that the scarf was the very exact same gift Maya got from Sensei back when he was tutoring her when their love affair 1st started before the lock down and resets.
Holysh*t that is more mind-blowing story i had in my mind,
so all those Happy Events related to Maya is Foreshadowing the relationship of Past-Sensei & Maya had before ourself got mental breakdown & memory gone.
Thanks lad for all of your answer

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
A few questions.

I've finished ch. 1 and 2 and want to know how much of ch.3 exists now - is there a reason to continue now or should I wait till there a sizable chunk of content.
And how done is the game as a whole? First two chapters already were rather long, and the game feels like it is getting close to a climax of the story.
did you know
Bibble is having like 783,137 Word while this game roughly has 1,1Million word from current version alone?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Holysh*t that is more mind-blowing story i had in my mind,
so all those Happy Events related to Maya is Foreshadowing the relationship of Past-Sensei & Maya had before ourself got mental breakdown & memory gone.
Thanks lad for all of your answer
yes...

A few questions.

i think chapter 3 is almost finished? if nothing else the current version is at a perfect cliff hanger to wait for a year or so on more updates if that is your play style. big reveals, new dynamic changes in character development and your are left at a memorable but not frustrating end as you wait for more releases

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A few questions.

At a minimum, Chapter 3 is halfway done, I suspect we're a lot closer than that. We might even see Chapter 3 end next update (March), though I think we'll more likely see 1-2 more updates until it ends.

We're about %25 done.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Damn, is this game complex? Also, before i start this game, are scene events missable?
yes...
some spoilerish advice
others can feel free to add to this but these were the ones explicitly warned about that I remember
though nothing has happened yet regarding the lies to Karin and that was sometime ago

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
yes...
some spoilerish advice
others can feel free to add to this but these were the ones explicitly warned about that I remember
though nothing has happened yet regarding the lies to Karin and that was sometime ago
Damn, hope i remember all that, also, i'll use the guide mod because i dont really wanna miss any scene events but its probably inevitable.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes