ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Rin and Karin are not the same person.
Karin is a character you probably maybe have not been introduced to yet?

but yeah aside from missing out on events with Rin, Rin no longer trusts you and it changes dialogue throughout most of the game. I would actually say its the most impactful miss-able event. and all because you couldn't ignore chika's event schadenfreude till after the beach event.
i don't have much experience playing Ren'Py,
and some of i play is my choice or progress event doesn't matter.
my heart little hurt when i see Rin twice crying.
me playing this game by blindplay.
so i don't know that there's choice where we can see her broken heart just once.

now i guess the "goodhomie" code is make a sense. i thought that's just part of the story.
and
I'm already at chapter 2
should i use this code?
and replay the event it is gonna make some different story?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
so i don't know that there's choice where we can see her broken heart just once.

now i guess the "goodhomie" code is make a sense. i thought that's just part of the story.
and
I'm already at chapter 2
should i use this code?
Did you keep any saves from before fingering Chika? You could always restart and just hold down the ctrl key to skip already read dialogue, I don't think it's too far into the game... It does change a pretty decent amount of dialogue.

You could also just edit the save with the universal renpy mod, or using a save edit website to change the value, and then replay the scenes (using goodhomie will mark your save as a cheater and we don't know if there will be something involving that in the future or not)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

and
I'm already at chapter 2
should i use this code?
yeah a replay of the game with a skip button is your only real option for a clean save that doesnt require learning how to mod renpy files... unless you already know how to do Renpy save editor stuff (which I don't)
you can use the cheat commands i think on the computer but you get labeled as a cheater in the game. so far i think, only 2 additional screen slides have shown up mocking you for cheating so far with no impact on the story but that might not always be the case

if you do decide to replay up to this point I would suggest using the guide mod which will tell you the exact order to do things
AND
I would suggest the cheat mod on the 1st page of this thread. lets you set the girls stats so you dont have to grind

neither of which get you labeled as a cheater in the game, you have to use the in game computer to get that label.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
this is all extremely interesting and thought-provoking. i like yumi's big sexy boobs
I see, a person of class and culture, one who is deep into intellectual pursuits like the rest of the people that come to this site
you cut to the heart of the game and point out the deep thought provoking nature of the game and that the entire point of it revolves around 'Yumi's big sexy boobs" I actually am extremely disappointed in myself with this revelation for missing it this entire time. the gods/angels, the flash backs, the 10 million words of text/subtext and I missed it this entire time... it all comes back to Yumi's boobs

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oof yeah, reading through this, I'm just contemplating if it's worth going all the way back to not miss the event with Rin aka fingering Chika before the beach. I'm already at the to be continued part, over 70 pages of saves, so I don't think even the CRTL skipping will be enough inspiration. It does suck, wish I knew what I was doin there

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Oof yeah, reading through this, I'm just contemplating if it's worth going all the way back to not miss the event with Rin aka fingering Chika before the beach. I'm already at the to be continued part, over 70 pages of saves, so I don't think even the CRTL skipping will be enough inspiration. It does suck, wish I knew what I was doin there
... i have no clue how to save edit
someone one want to teach Ranso how to do so... or have a youtube tutorial or whatever...
i kinda want to learn too

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
If there's a way to do it that would be epic. Staring at my earliest save file before Schadenfruede, which is on page 12 out of, I just checked, 80. That would be a life saver lol. Would it also impact the rest of the saves so you can get the events?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Also, is there anything major you miss? (Besides rinevents, pains me seeing those two red lines through her missed events), stuck between actually going all the way back or just awaiting next update. Game had gotten me real invested. After missing hers been trying to get everything else

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
If there's a way to do it that would be epic. Staring at my earliest save file before Schadenfruede, which is on page 12 out of, I just checked, 80. That would be a life saver lol. Would it also impact the rest of the saves so you can get the events?
pretty sure you would end up editing your most current save, then you go and watch the missed events in the event tracker so you dont have to play anything again... never done it before, but that is what makes most sense to me
Also, is there anything major you miss? (Besides rinevents, pains me seeing those two red lines through her missed events), stuck between actually going all the way back or just awaiting next update. Game had gotten me real invested. After missing hers been trying to get everything else
for that specific mistake... i think those are the only two events you out right miss, but the tone of every other rin event is changed, basically you are a peice of shit and got talked about like shit and i have no clue if that ever changes. only ever explored the consequences of that on a surface level

honestly in chapter 3 I want to know how the contest with yasu goes down if you were a bad homie because... why the hell would rin even do that if so or even try

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I'm not sure how the contest goes down if you're a good home, I wouldn't mind knowing. As for bad homie:

It becomes a thing where Yasu guesses some real sussy things right and im surprised no one questions how she would even know Senpai's mothers name. But Rin gets upset feeling shes drifting apart. That and she starts caring less about what Sensei did in chapter 3, so i think hes basically forgiven

Can definitely tell in the Rin events where she brings up how that was a shitty thing Senses did. Pain.

And for the save, you take most current save, go to rins event in event tracker and edit it I'm going to guess?

ian27

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know when will be the next update coming? Because 0.29 would be really exciting to play.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
pretty sure you would end up editing your most current save, then you go and watch the missed events in the event tracker so you dont have to play anything again... never done it before, but that is what makes most sense to me

for that specific mistake... i think those are the only two events you out right miss, but the tone of every other rin event is changed, basically you are a peice of shit and got talked about like shit and i have no clue if that ever changes. only ever explored the consequences of that on a surface level
It's not nearly as bad as you made it sound, IMO. Maybe for the first couple of events after bad homie, and even then, that's still a big maybe. Hell, in the last two (three?) updates, you have Rin acting affectionate with Sensei, wanting to reconnect and stuff (the last one quite desperately). I'm pretty sure if Sensei actually tried, he could steal Rin from Otoha fairly easily, despite being a "bad homie."

Although "good homie" is the superior choice (for now), considering your case, I'm not sure it is worth replaying that much of the game for it.

As for any major things... Well, off the top of my head there's the Rin kiss. However, that can be seen even in a "bad homie" run from the replay menu, so, not that significant.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh dang a Rin kiss? Okay I definitely gotta go and see what that is. Which rin event is it? And alright guess I won't replay all of that, or maybe some day, when the game is completed. Unless the way to edit the save and run gets shown? Not sure how hard it is. (Also for some reason it won't let me see replays for certain characters. Sana, Io, Rin. I dont think you can replay if they dont have lust event)

Also damn Marsh 15 for next update, was hoping it'd somehow come out before my classes start but ik that'd be a miracle lmao

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
By the way is there a way to set up the "set stats" mod thing on front page? I downloaded and added to the folder, but I can't see to edit anything. Opening dev console is still shift + O right

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes