Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh wait, think I found it. Set the value to false for rin betrayed, do I just set the value to true for missed rin events? Since the event is no longer crossed out

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Oh wait, think I found it. Set the value to false for rin betrayed, do I just set the value to true for missed rin events? Since the event is no longer
You are now too far beyond my help, no clue. I've got no advice on how things will turn out because I'm not a bad homie :giggle:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oooof, well I got one missed event some how, now I just need the one where she meets otoha then Im good. No idea what the code for "I died with you" is though

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So...for anyone who can help, I managed to change the variables correctly. However every time I reopen the game, everything just changes right back. And this is strictly with events, the lust variable change remains. Is there a way to deal with that?

Retikter

Feb 11, 2020
So...for anyone who can help, I managed to change the variables correctly. However every time I reopen the game, everything just changes right back. And this is strictly with events, the lust variable change remains. Is there a way to deal with that?
I personally just change variables in the game itself. Open the console with SHIFT + O and type in something like "store.ami_love = 100;" or "store.yumiknows = 0;" depending on what exactly you want to change.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I ended up missing an event that's called 'Prisoner' before I miss it and 'Back to Normal' afterwards. I didn't notice after the beach segment and ended up progressing pretty far after that point, but there haven't been any new Ayane events since then, so I'm worried I might've accidentally fucked up a condition somewhere and stonewalled my progress. Do I need to be concerned, or no? (Obviously, I'd rather not roll back, since... well, there's a lot I'd need to repeat if I did, but if I have to then so be it)

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I ended up missing an event that's called 'Prisoner' before I miss it and 'Back to Normal' afterwards. I didn't notice after the beach segment and ended up progressing pretty far after that point, but there haven't been any new Ayane events since then, so I'm worried I might've accidentally fucked up a condition somewhere and stonewalled my progress. Do I need to be concerned, or no? (Obviously, I'd rather not roll back, since... well, there's a lot I'd need to repeat if I did, but if I have to then so be it)
To see Prisoner you need to have 10+ Ayane lust before the beach trip (according to the wiki).

It's a pretty iconic event and i assume missing it changes quite a few dialogues going forward since Ayane and the other girl involved talk about this several times.

Still there is nothing wrong with going forward like this and accepting that this is now the world you live in. You don't need to go back. It will not prevent you to reach the end of the game when it releases in 2047.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's a sex scene. A very uncomfortable one, and one that very strongly defines/destroys a friendship between two characters.

Missing it will cause you to miss another scene down the line (another uncomfortable sex scene), and significantly change several other dialogue based scenes down the liine (as missing the scene preserves the friendship and eliminates one of the core conflicts of chapter 2).

Beyond that, I'm not sure what else changes, or if any other scenes are missed. I'm actually kind of curious now to see how the game plays out without it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
1674323581154.png
You know what? There's more than a month and a half until the next update. I've started trying to put together a Replay All mod, that will play all the main, character, and secret events in order*. It might take a while to figure it out because I've never used ren'py before and it's a bit of a hassle to figure out. I'd like to add the option to include/exclude certain characters, or stop at certain chapters, but for right now I'm trying to get the events sorted properly, and just to get the replays playing in a chain.

*The "in order" part is a bit time-consuming for the girls events, was wondering if I could crowd-source this a bit if people are both interested in this potential mod, and interested in helping. For example,

# 0.21.0p1
4 Noriko Events
4 Kirin Events
2 Niki Invite Events
2 Maki Invite Events

The wiki does have enough information to say Noriko's Xth event in this update requires the player to have seen Kirin's Yth, it's just a lot of digging through to make sure they're all in order.

I'm going to work down from 0.1.0 getting events in order, if anyone wants to chip away at the order from 28 down and post, that would be helpful! I'll do it myself eventually but it would be nice to cut down on some of the time spent organizing. The events.txt file is what I've put together so far; character events are with square brackets, main events have nothing, I haven't included secret events yet, and any events that are part of an event chain don't have gaps between them.

Also I'm aware 0.1.0 is the beginning, chalk it up to a brainfart.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 2328997
You know what? There's more than a month and a half until the next update. I've started trying to put together a Replay All mod, that will play all the main, character, and secret events in order*. It might take a while to figure it out because I've never used ren'py before and it's a bit of a hassle to figure out. I'd like to add the option to include/exclude certain characters, or stop at certain chapters, but for right now I'm trying to get the events sorted properly, and just to get the replays playing in a chain.

*The "in order" part is a bit time-consuming for the girls events, was wondering if I could crowd-source this a bit if people are both interested in this potential mod, and interested in helping. For example,

# 0.21.0p1
4 Noriko Events
4 Kirin Events
2 Niki Invite Events
2 Maki Invite Events

The wiki does have enough information to say Noriko's Xth event in this update requires the player to have seen Kirin's Yth, it's just a lot of digging through to make sure they're all in order.

I'm going to work down from 0.1.0 getting events in order, if anyone wants to chip away at the order from 28 down and post, that would be helpful! I'll do it myself eventually but it would be nice to cut down on some of the time spent organizing. The events.txt file is what I've put together so far; character events are with square brackets, main events have nothing, I haven't included secret events yet, and any events that are part of an event chain don't have gaps between them.

Good initiative, I approve. Keep us updated on your progress. Over.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

I know nothing about programming and renpy, but from what some people gathered a while back Sel includes some "End replay" commands on scenes that prevent then from beign properly completed in replays one example is the Yasu vs Rin dorm war scene.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I know nothing about programming and renpy, but from what some people gathered a while back Sel includes some "End replay" commands on scenes that prevent then from beign properly completed in replays one example is the Yasu vs Rin dorm war scene.
Just to add to this; the Scene gets cut off right as they are taking about Sensei's mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sel does this a lot through many Scenes spread out through all 3 chapters to hide certain reveals (probably continue to do so for the rest of the game) in order to force a replay of the game.... as I'm doing ATM.:rolleyes: And the Scenes are not all rolling out in order as I've changed quite a bit of variables to minimize any stats grinding to an absolute minimum.

There has to be a way to code the mod to Ignore "End Replay" line in script. Something like: "if next line = 'end replay' then move to Nth line. (where Nth = the next line right after end replay) Probably run as back ground Sub-routine check during each scene. Also don't envy of the daunting task of coding all variable flag changes at the right times so no scenes are skipped and are viewable in order for the Replay All. GL Crustlord12!(y)

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I personally just change variables in the game itself. Open the console with SHIFT + O and type in something like "store.ami_love = 100;" or "store.yumiknows = 0;" depending on what exactly you want to change.
For some reason when I press Shift + O nothing opens, is there another way to open it? Also what I'm trying to change is basically Haruka's bad kitty event to true. I chose gentleman at first, changed both Harukadate5 and harukalust10 to true, and did the same for makis since you miss it as a result. Buuut it keeps changing back. I somehow managed to fix the rin betrayal to stay fixed, dunno what to do for this though. What variable would you change to make Haruka's first lust event stay true? (As a result bad kitty and stuff)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Just to add to this; the Scene gets cut off right as they are taking about Sensei's mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sel does this a lot through many Scenes spread out through all 3 chapters to hide certain reveals (probably continue to do so for the rest of the game) in order to force a replay of the game.... as I'm doing ATM.:rolleyes: And the Scenes are not all rolling out in order as I've changed quite a bit of variables to minimize any stats grinding to an absolute minimum.

There has to be a way to code the mod to Ignore "End Replay" line in script. Something like: "if next line = 'end replay' then move to Nth line. (where Nth = the next line right after end replay) Probably run as back ground Sub-routine check during each scene. Also don't envy of the daunting task of coding all variable flag changes at the right times so no scenes are skipped and are viewable in order for the Replay All. GL Crustlord12!(y)
Yeah, figuring that out will be on the to-do list for sure. Worst comes to worst, the mod will just move those lines around because it does have to overwrite some files. It's going to be a pain in the ass in any case but there's lots of time until the next release. I'll be counting on the community to argue about placement of character-scenes as well for continuity's sakes

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
What's handy is that the wiki does contain info like this (as does the code but this is easier)

1674343640735.png
and
1674343655827.png
for Makoto's Aftermath event.

Just going to be tedious working through all of them

Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes