crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I submitted the mod, I'm only up to 0.3.0 because ren'py was a bit of a bitch to figure out on the fly but I've figured it out for the most part.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-replay-all-mod-v0-1-crustlord12.145519/

I'll continue to keep updating the events over the next few days, I would 100% appreciate any suggestions on event re-arranging (so long as it lines up with the actual game order).

It's also possibly buggy as fuck so please let me know if there are any bugs that you run into that are majorly breaking. I'm going to focus on getting all the events playing in order before tackling smaller things.

Edit: already a "bug" with the whole "end replay" in the middle of things business, so some minor transition scenes are already missing.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Find all the "End Replay" and we will find what sel doesn't want us to see :KEK:
take the first letter of each scene and try to make a sentence... if that don't work it's clearly an anagram :unsure:
what does it mean and why is Matthew so important to the plot

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Find all the "End Replay" and we will find what sel doesn't want us to see :KEK:
It's actually a bit frustrating, I will literally have to check every single scene in this game. The one I found was after that first dream with Ami, her waking you up the morning after isn't included as a replay, so it just skipped right to walking to school with her. Hard to know it's missing unless you comb over everything... pretty sure at least 0.1.0 is complete

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's actually a bit frustrating, I will literally have to check every single scene in this game. The one I found was after that first dream with Ami, her waking you up the morning after isn't included as a replay, so it just skipped right to walking to school with her. Hard to know it's missing unless you comb over everything... pretty sure at least 0.1.0 is complete
sheesh. god speed to you and everyone that's gonna work on this mod.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Can't you just open the full script search all End Replay and delete all? or is every scene one different file?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Can't you just open the full script search all End Replay and delete all? or is every scene one different file?
I want to avoid changing any base files as much as possible, don't want to accidentally fuck someone's game up and also will make future updates easier to incorporate (hopefully). I think the number of "end_replays" cutting off important info won't be that big either, but we'll have to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
I count 896 instances of end_replay and I'm sure over >99% don't hide anything special so yeah.. wish you all the luck.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
ok guys, i need some help

i just met Rin's mom, and during the scene, Rin lets out that Sensei is "well endowed". my question is, when did Rin find out about it?

Is it a "good Homie" only scene? because foir the life of me cant remember when that happen

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
ok guys, i need some help

i just met Rin's mom, and during the scene, Rin lets out that Sensei is "well endowed". my question is, when did Rin find out about it?

Is it a "good Homie" only scene? because foir the life of me cant remember when that happen
Futaba gym scene.
s "Hi, Rin. Don’t look down."
r "Of course I’m going to look down if you tell me not-"
r "Oh."
r "Well...yeah. Okay then."
s "I tried to warn you."
r "Yeah...Yeah, you did."
r "Uhh..."
r "I’m gonna go...punch things or...something..."
s "Okay, have fun."
r "Uhhhhhhhhh okay."

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
But Rin can't tell her mom "oh, because he took my roomate's virginity last week and she won't shut up about it"
Are you sure about that? I would not be surprised if we see Rin say something along those lines to her mom in a future update. Rin did, after all, let slip that Chika was fucking Sensei to Otoha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Are you sure about that?! I would not be surprised if we see Rin say something along those that to her mom in a future update! She did, after all, let slip that Chika was fucking Sensei to Otoha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair, but she felt absolutely awful about saying it to Otoha, and that wasn't intentional. Around an adult (and especially a parent), she'd be way too mindful of what harm it could do. She's act sus, she'd probably make an adult not entirely focused on their own personal misery very suspicious that she knows more than she's saying (because Rin has no poker face), but she wouldn't say it unless she got distracted.

Which, admittedly, wouldn't be that difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
Finally caught up to the current update and I must say that this game hasn't disappointed me. I would rather have a few more H-scenes and maybe reduce the amount of "grinding" for points, but other than that it's been great.

But now onto the bigggest problem, the waiting game. Do we know how many more updates there might be until the complete product? That and if the updates are regular or not? Cause, holy shit, the cliffhanger of this update is horrible.

Reactions: chronox42

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
Finally caught up to the current update and I must say that this game hasn't disappointed me. I would rather have a few more H-scenes and maybe reduce the amount of "grinding" for points, but other than that it's been great.

But now onto the bigggest problem, the waiting game. Do we know how many more updates there might be until the complete product? That and if the updates are regular or not? Cause, holy shit, the cliffhanger of this update is horrible.
When Chapter 3 came out the developer said that the game was less than 20% done. Also, the game will be divided into three parts: the harem route, the dark route, and finally the endings. Presumably by the end of the harem route there will have romanced all the girls and look how many are left to go. Also, updates typically take two or three weeks and chain updates usually take a month or so.

Reactions: SpardaUser

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
To add to the updates, next update is in march 15 because the developer is going through some major life events, wedding and moving to another country.

Reactions: SpardaUser
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes