kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.28.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.28.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
Hi,

My last saved file is at the end of 0.26 part 3, and it is completely broken. Does anyone has the saved file at the end of 0.26 part 3?

Thanks

nogare369

Mar 28, 2022
I can't trigger Wither, and I can't understand why. I've followed the wiki, I've done (or missed) all events, I'm definitely past the required day, and I've done the happy event "Good Boy". I am very confused.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I can't trigger Wither, and I can't understand why. I've followed the wiki, I've done (or missed) all events, I'm definitely past the required day, and I've done the happy event "Good Boy". I am very confused.
Just to clarify. You have tried calling Kaori on Saturday Night yes?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
How to solve the broken world, I wake up and go places but there's noone there. What to do?
HEY YOU!

YES YOU!

YOU WANT ANSWERS!

TO BAD!

CAUSE ALL I GOT IS TICKETS TO ROCKAPOLUZA THIS SUNDAY AT THE KUMONMI HIGH SCHOOL

PRAY
you can still get tickets in time

With special meet and greet guest appearance by pop idol Niki Nakayama who can suck the electroplated coating off a plastic doorknob in under 5 minutes and has a handshake to kill fooooooooooor!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, I have called her on Saturday Night. It only triggers the usual sequence; that she's busy, and that Sensei decides to call someone else.
Maybe you're missing another event, I know I was stuck on this till i got a Karin event I was missing without knowing.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Go to the menu and look at your Progress tab, it will show all events available, you may also want to download the walkthrough mod to find out what you're missing.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm stuck in the broken world. What to do?
See
HEY YOU!

YES YOU!

YOU WANT ANSWERS!

TO BAD!

CAUSE ALL I GOT IS TICKETS TO ROCKAPOLUZA THIS SUNDAY AT THE KUMONMI HIGH SCHOOL

PRAY
you can still get tickets in time

With special meet and greet guest appearance by pop idol Niki Nakayama who can suck the electroplated coating off a plastic doorknob in under 5 minutes and has a handshake to kill fooooooooooor!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
It's a creative way to say pray, and go to school on sunday... you need 10 prays

Reactions: crustlord12

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to decrypt the AES-256 cbc code on maya's board? I found a website, but alas, without a key... I don't think it's :)

boshizz

Oct 12, 2019
Finally, after spending hours grinding the right events at the right times, I have a 100% save as of 0.28.0. Place it in your save folder (usually ~/User/Library/Renpy) and it will replace the save in slot 4 on page 6. Can we PLEASE not have so many easily missables in this game...

Enjoy every cut scene

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes