KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
As KnowNoHope said but if you meant the invite and visit events then no, the only way to replay them is to invite them over or visit them again.
this is like the 8th time I've been called this so I'm just changing my name to it.
it doesn't bother me personally it's just my mild OCD

edit for Bingoogus:
I legit don't know what it was before you changed it... must've been pretty fucking similar though.
it was Know No Nope
I mean it was a play on words to know no hope but still

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
this is like the 8th time I've been called this so I'm just changing my name to it.
it doesn't bother me personally it's just my mild OCD
I legit don't know what it was before you changed it... must've been pretty fucking similar though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i looked it up again, because i was under the impression wizard content would be off limits, and i think i found at least some samples how i came to that impression, which are:
Several statements by Sel, like "chinami won't have any "official" content" or "such content will come as an unofficial patch". Additionally, there are/have been rules against DRAWN NSFW content with lolis (including chinami) and loli alts.
Whatever DRAWN means in that context.

But at least for now thats all i have to say about that topic.
Only time will tell.
Notice the quotes around official, this means that content would not be officially endorsed or produced, other developers with intent to add such content say it like that all the time. Also this was during the time of big broth...I mean Patreon still being around, so it is reasonable to assume that was deflection against Patreon taking notice. At that point, there was no ban on the content in the LiL Discord rules.

Drawn means what it says on the tin, some of the subscribers are actually pretty skilled artists in drawn art forms, so specific provisions had to be made in the rules for drawn fan art of a NSFW nature to also be banned if it used those characters.

My memory of the Wizard content thing is that back before the Patreon incident, Sel said that Wizard content would be an optional patch to keep in line with Patreon rules. After Patreon removed his page I'm pretty sure he said he'd just put it right in the main game anyway (since Patreon no longer mattered) however it would still be avoidable.

No idea if he's changed his plans since.
Yeah, he basically went all in once big broth...I mean Patreon got rid of his page. I haven't seen him change plans on it since the last confirmation except maybe not sharing images of it on the Discord.

That, exactly. The plan was to patch the loli out in an effort to stay on patreon. This is obviously no longer relevant so we will get the content straight into the main game.

The only way for that not to happen is for Deleted member 1697433 to die/get arrested/get super sick/etc before he reaches that point or a total civilization collapse.

There is zero ambiguity on the matter.
Again, said it better than I could.

Chrander

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone have a save for chapter 3? I'm having to restart on a different device but I don't won't to completely start over. I had good homie, good uncle and I didn't have the Yumi knows thing.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
So, it's been quite a while since I've played this. Just loaded up my save and I'm currently in the start of the FMK event. I was wondering if there are any certain events that might lock me out of future content or anything, like in the beach event with Rin and Chika.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, it's been quite a while since I've played this. Just loaded up my save and I'm currently in the start of the FMK event. I was wondering if there are any certain events that might lock me out of future content or anything, like in the beach event with Rin and Chika.
I think the only choices that lock you out of content are the ones that include "Kill Kirin," and it only locks you out of the scene immediately followoing.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I think the only choices that lock you out of content are the ones that include "Kill Kirin," and it only locks you out of the scene immediately followoing.
Okay, thanks. Are there any events after it that you know of where I could be locked out of things? I looked on the wiki but it doesn't show what events are like that from what I could find, just saying that there are some events that are missable due to choices you may make.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
How do you clear Word of the Day? i tried everything that my brain can handle and i cant do it?
To get the last key you'll need to suscribe for at least $5/month (or buy an annual pass for $60) and then dm Selebus (the dev) on discord. The game up until that point is the free trial.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
How do you clear Word of the Day? i tried everything that my brain can handle and i cant do it?

Word of the day = perception
Bird Number = 58320582157
Clock Number = 2374820
Animal heads = 4
What is love = blind
Are you happy here = yes
Here ya go.

On a sidenote, I really wish we could like sticky all the puzzle answers or something. I was going to suggest that in the future you just search the thread for the answers using the search bar at the top, but literally so many people have asked at this point and searching for it mostly just brings up a thousand results of the question being asked.

Still though, if you guys would just search the thread you will find every answer to every puzzle already commented here numerous times. Searching for it is way faster than asking for the answer and waiting for someone to respond

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If you go to the onsen with chika before the Yumi event abyss you are locked at a later Nodoka event.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Okay, thanks. Are there any events after it that you know of where I could be locked out of things? I looked on the wiki but it doesn't show what events are like that from what I could find, just saying that there are some events that are missable due to choices you may make.
Most of the lockouts happen pretty quickly after you make the choice, so you can still gob ack to an autosave to flip. The two big ones are the Rin/Chika one you already mentioned, and letting Yumi find out about you and Chika by doing the Onsen events before Yumi's event "Abyss."

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Most of the lockouts happen pretty quickly after you make the choice, so you can still gob ack to an autosave to flip. The two big ones are the Rin/Chika one you already mentioned, and letting Yumi find out about you and Chika by doing the Onsen events before Yumi's event "Abyss."
Okay, thank you. Seems I should be pretty safe for now then since those are both done and I chose to kill Chika in the FMK event. And I always forget that the autosaves are a thing in renpy games, so thanks for that reminder as well. I'll just have to make sure to check the event logs after every couple events or so.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes