ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
F95.png

F95 mention
Actual thing runs with dark mode and guide mode also it quite compressed(2.74GB),but it is better to download this version

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If Endgame was worth anything teaching us, then it is that you can come up with some time fuckery that makes no sense and get away with it.
Not saying that Sel won't come up with something meaningful, the way how kumonmi is, anythings possible.
At the same time, we have never seen a character aged up or down in the span of time that the game has gone through, which is not a good sign for the content in question using aged up versions of those characters. Pretty sure the term wizard was also used more than once in reference to their future content, wizard being the term used to describe characters like Chinami, who herself mentions being one in existing free version content, hence where the term came from.

This would still be trivial to bypass. The only real means that would be legitimately difficult to crack would require server side stuff and that would require him to setup infrastructure that is not trivial or cheap to procure or maintain.

I'm sure the guy's pissed off and screaming bloody murder on his discord (btw now that he's all but admitted to distributing CP, how on earth is his discord not banned?), but just like his silly threats to sue this website not too long ago, it won't go anywhere. It's little more than a child's tantrum at this point.
Server side stuff is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about, this would make it cost prohibitive at best and impossible at worst to try and get around it. There's another game on here by Russian? developers, School Game, which uses Renpy and has its patron codes verified online. This server would verify the code used with the email it was sent to and block attempts to use it by anyone else, flagging the associated email as a potential supplier for Sel to deal with as he sees fit.

He's actually been rather calm on Discord, I haven't seen him officially go off like that at any point in this specific instance of leaks. The Discord isn't banned because he is doing nothing illegal or against the rules on it, everything is on a secondary resource and any of that content being posted on the Discord is grounds for an instant ban without exception or mercy.

so what you are saying is.... report his discord... just like how this place got reported for rule 7...its funny how this hill to die on was really badly chosen. :KEK:
ya know
considering if you compare discords likelihood of banning his discord group compared to the other way around because of the CarePackages he created
but no these are just jests, even though its far easier to destroy his little club house of yes men and personal army, i'd rather he go lick his wounds and maybe try to learn a little humility. maybe he can try to extend an olive branch in the future. he has a lot more at stake to lose than this place does
How do you have about the info update, I check on discord of sel and don't see he upload any image?
Is there any sever of discord about this game i didn't know :V
It's subscriber locked last I checked, so you wouldn't see it without being a subscriber. There are actually quite a few that are subscriber only.

I'm not saying to do that though I'm not saying not to do that either lol.

Their community guidelines are quite clear and pretty strict on the matter.

He had been hiding behind the "age indeterminate" nonsense, but that's out the window.
They wouldn't see any violation since there's no such content on it, the Discord was scrubbed a long time ago now. No links of that variety are shared or are allowed to be shared on the Discord, instant ban is the punishment that awaits anyone who tries.

You have made plenty of plots in the past and I don't know who you mean by "you guys" since I have never participated in ANY plot, either way you're no better than those you complain so much about.
Neither have I, the most I've done is lurk where discussion about this thread occurs, watching from the shadows. I may be on their side of the issue at this point, but I won't engage in anything more than talking things out.

U mad bro?

So, how much are you guys seething in anger over on the Discord about me continuing to leak everything?
Actually, the discussion shifted away from the thread entirely a while ago, before I left for some IRL stuff last night at the latest. It occasionally comes back, but it isn't a constant thing like you might be thinking.

And before that "war" even happened we had countless leaks here, constant trash talking of Sel and in the very same breath you beg for more game updates, can't say I fully agree with the discord raid but I can say this place hasn't changed, you're no better than the Discord raiders infact you're worse.
I wouldn't say it was constant, but it was there to a degree.

I'm honestly surprised you poor fucks haven't tried leaking the character cards yet though I suppose only people who care about the game have those.
They literally can't, it would take a long time subscriber who was here when that perk was active, like me, and I can tell you right now I would never give them away, even to fellow subscribers. Not even if I was paid for it unless Sel himself said to do it since he alone is who I gave my word to about never giving them away, making him the only one who I can authorize to override that promise.

The cards stopped being given out because of someone not adhering to the guidelines people who got them were expected to follow, at least to my understanding, so they are not being circulated by Sel himself.

Koikatsu characters cards so you can play with LiL's girls models in Koikatsu. Used to be given as a patron perk but they got leaked so it stopped.
Yep, really wish I could get the remaining cards, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. The leaks happened some time after Molly and Tsuneyo were added as those are the latest cards that were available at the time I got my set.

That's all I have, for now.

Or we're not interested in using the studio ourselves, and those who do often recreate the characters themselves, having the cards has nothing to do with caring about the game.
Also, you're income shaming people? That's just vile, shame on you.

We're worse because we want everyone to have fun, instead of only people who have the excess money for it?
I'm pretty sure he was talking about using the free release, the one that requires zero income, which eliminates the possibility of income shaming since the free release gives everything the game has to offer without restriction. He also said nothing about using the studio yourselves, but there are people who are into that like me.

Bingoogus leaked or asked for leaks? Vehmental leaked or asked for leaks? And again, define "trash-talking", please. And perhaps some examples of their behaviour pre-shitstorm, if you will. Not sure about Bingoogus, but I definetely don't remember that about Vehmental.

Huh?! Which side is silenced?
Nor do I, to be quite honest.

Exactly, so the people on Discord should stop trying to silence us, I'm glad you agree.
I have seen no effort to silence anyone on either side, the effort from the Discord was to stop the subscriber content, not stop discussion. They just so happened to resort to a form of nuclear option with the report spam campaign to get rid of the thread where the leaks were happening, an effort that obviously failed given it is still here. It was never about stopping discussion, which is what silencing entails.

There have been dozens of requests for them, but they got yanked as an offering so long ago that I doubt anyone still here has them to leak.
I have them to answer that part about people not having them because of the length of time since they were last offered, but I don't think I count as "having them to leak" since my having them is irrelevant if I won't leak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is highly unlikely due to the break in development currently underway, which means not much new to discuss on the game itself that hasn't already been discussed into the ground, through the planet's core, and out the other side.

Damn, so basically he poked the beehive and now hes getting swarmed. Im still confused though because when i first joined this site a while ago he was in this thread regularly talking to people and now suddenly he wants nothing to do with it.
He left to distance himself from watching the leaks happen right in front of him, sometimes in less than a day. He also offers a free release on a two week delay, no restrictions to content, which is likely part of why he is so upset by said leaks since, to him, people are ignoring that two week delayed free release entirely in favor of going straight for the paid release right out of the gate.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
They literally can't, it would take a long time subscriber who was here when that perk was active, like me, and I can tell you right now I would never give them away, even to fellow subscribers. Not even if I was paid for it unless Sel himself said to do it since he alone is who I gave my word to about never giving them away, making him the only one who I can authorize to override that promise.

The cards stopped being given out because of someone not adhering to the guidelines people who got them were expected to follow, at least to my understanding, so they are not being circulated by Sel himself.

Yep, really wish I could get the remaining cards, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. The leaks happened some time after Molly and Tsuneyo were added as those are the latest cards that were available at the time I got my set.
Same here. But eh at least we have the Chiaki card.

Reactions: alex2011

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
At the same time, we have never seen a character aged up or down in the span of time that the game has gone through, which is not a good sign for the content in question using aged up versions of those characters. Pretty sure the term wizard was also used more than once in reference to their future content, wizard being the term used to describe characters like Chinami, who herself mentions being one in existing free version content, hence where the term came from.
Yeah i know where that term comes from ingame. And you're right of course, that there was no change in age besides flashbacks.
People using the term 5000yo wizard, just might have evolved beyond it's initial meaning.
Nowadays it could just mean Chinami and erm Tsubasa? Tsukasa? you know who i mean.

I really just hope that they will be more grownup, at least where all other girls are supposed to be (age wise), IF, they will have that kind of content.
And that he won't make that other kind of content just to cater to some very special, really special, audience.

Last edited:

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
I didn't have enough reason to quit the game but this last halloween I can easily quit after the ridiculous incident with ML thank you dev

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah i know where that term comes from ingame. And you're right of course, that there was no change in age besides flashbacks.
People using the term 5000yo wizard, just might have evolved beyond it's initial meaning.
Nowadays it could just mean Chinami and erm Tsubasa? Tsukasa? you know who i mean.

I really just hope that they will be more grownup, at least where all other girls are supposed to be (age wise), IF, they will have that kind of content.
And that he won't make that other kind of content just to cater to some very special, really special, audience.
I believe sel himself said that the "wizards" will be getting content as they are. I'm not 100% on it though so don't quote me on it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have seen no effort to silence anyone on either side, the effort from the Discord was to stop the subscriber content, not stop discussion. They just so happened to resort to a form of nuclear option with the report spam campaign to get rid of the thread where the leaks were happening, an effort that obviously failed given it is still here. It was never about stopping discussion, which is what silencing entails.
They literally attempted to get the entire thread removed, so that would definitely silence us here if it succeeded.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
"well he never denied it so it must be true"
*proceeds to explain events*
"look at him backpedaling, of course he makes fun of dying cancer paitents"

This is why people don't engage in such bait. There's no point in entertaining an egomaniac and his sycophants.

I have no idea who the "leakers" are, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them give a shit about his discord.
These leakers absolutely do care about the discord, they seem to get a rise out of trying to annoy Sel, it's quite interesting to observe.

Go and read it for yourself. I never deleted anything of mine, here or there. What were my exact words, "I hope it's not a tumor"? Wow, what a controversial comment. Obviously not just a dumb movie reference at an inappropriate time that's been maliciously blown out of proportion or anything :KEK:

The only person currently leaking stuff in this thread only got banned there after he started leaking stuff. Ask him - or failing that, look for the messages in the Discord that supposedly got him in trouble yourself, his username is the same there - DarkDaemonX

People only get in trouble in the Discord for defying the cult of personality Selly is trying to cultivate, as you have so clearly been sucked into. So even if what you said were true, that would be a pretty compelling reason for someone to lash out by leaking shit they paid an asshole for, no?

I'll call it for you right now - people are going to continue to leak his content until he either stops making the game or he stops being such an outright asshole. Even if he were to take enough shrooms to experience ego death sufficient to gain the self-awareness necessary to recognize and change his behavior and become a cool dev again today, people would continue to leak his shit just because of inertia for a little while, but it might calm down eventually, and that's his only hope to get what he wants.
Well I have tried looking for your post, but it seems all traces of your existence in that server have been wiped, oh well, if that's what you're saying then we can go with that.

Also I haven't been as sucked into Sel's "cult" as you want me to believe, because if I was I'd probably have joined in on there raid here the other day and maybe gone a step further, but I have no interest in such things anyway since as you have said the leaks will continue but these will continue regardless of who Sel is as a person, the leaks were happening even when Sel wasn't considered an asshole and I suppose you could argue that the leak situation has affected Sel's attitude a bit but overall I think Sel has remained the same, he's considered an "asshole" because of his reaction to the leaks and because of wanting to cut his ties to this place, I'd say his reaction to the contiuous leaks is warranted and as for the rest, that's Sel's choice.

What is your idea of a cool dev? Would you like Sel to bend over backwards and just accept all the leaks? Would you like him to stop giving his patreons exclusive content? Because I don't think anyone in this current situation are going to get what they want.

The leakers will continue leaking to spite Sel no matter what and Sel at this point won't ever look upon this place kindly again, I'd say it would be best for both sides at this point to accept the situation for what it is, otherwise a few weeks or months down the line we'll have another spat and the same arguments will be repeated again and that's assuming these threads stay alive by then since right now it seems this drama is the only thing keeping it going.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
I believe sel himself said that the "wizards" will be getting content as they are. I'm not 100% on it though so don't quote me on it.
Sel's words were essentialy that all characters, both main and side would have sexual content and unless a massive timeskip happens then the "wizards" are getting that content with their current ages.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
There's some backstory that led up to all that.

He's been increasingly hostile to this site over the last two years, as once the game got big enough that he didn't need the exposure the site gave him, the idea of the game getting posted here shifted from "free advertising" to "revenue sponge" in his mind, especially once updates started leaking here within the same day of release.

Then Patreon shut his page down, and he was trying to get the word out to supporters to move to Subscribestar, but his reformatting of the top post ruffled some feathers among the mods, and in the back and forth on the subject, he lost control of the top post entirely.

Then the game started leaking within MINUTES of going live. And how much a given update increases his revenue is directly proportional to how much time passes between release and appearing here -- the sooner it leaks, the less the game grows.

So he took that personally. And it's been escalating since then.
For what's it worth, I think a year ago or so when the leaks were happening I think Sel had accepted those, but the situation obviously changed when updates were leaked within minutes of going live like you said and I think what made this situation worse was the care packages leaking, since those were created in the first place as a compromise to give his patreons something that wouldn't be leaked but we all saw how that turned out.

darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
At the same time, we have never seen a character aged up or down in the span of time that the game has gone through, which is not a good sign for the content in question using aged up versions of those characters.
In fairness, in the unknown span of time Maya has never seen a few things happen that are happening now, especially the time jump mid-sentence. So for all we know there could be an incident that results in some/all characters skipping forwards or backwards into different aged versions of themselves. I doubt it but it wouldn't surprise me.

not much new to discuss on the game itself that hasn't already been discussed into the ground, through the planet's core, and out the other side.
Lies, if it had gone through the planet we'd have found out what is buried beneath our feet. :p

• Haha

Pullox

Aug 31, 2018
Selebus own message is the perfect answer for that, it's more a matter of when rather than a if
lil.png

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
What is your idea of a cool dev?
I don't know, man. All I know is that there are much more popular games on this site that have much cooler devs whose games still get leaked, simply because a lot of people on this site want it and there's someone who can afford it and wants to oblige them. That's it. What are the staff here supposed to do, deny it and make their own site worse, just so some already well-supported guy who's not very nice to them can make slightly more money?

In every SINGLE case I've found where a game isn't normally leaked, the devs are always cool as hell and don't talk about this shit - much LESS put it in their game - devs like Zanith of A House in the Rift, that hasn't leaked in like a year and a half despite having way more patrons.

Would you like Sel to bend over backwards and just accept all the leaks?
Every single other creator here does. To every single other creator who has a game on here, leaks are just a part of doing business. To Selly in particular, it's "bending over backwards." Is every single other creator here just a pussy who doesn't stand up for themselves?

No, they're fucking professionals who understand that being personally likable is an important part of being crowdfunded. Obviously not as important as creating quality content, but something in the range of 20-30% as important. A pretty big chunk. If piracy stopped, Selly would likely see increases in the 5% range - maybe 10% if we're generous. Do you see what I mean?

So when you put lines in your game that literally say, "pirating anything should be punishable by death [...] Especially when it's something you can get for the price of a coffee"? Congrats, you just got 20 people to line up to pirate you just to troll. When you organize a hate raid on the biggest pirate forum and bully their staff? You just got 50-100 people to line up to pirate you because they like this site more than they like you. Congrats!

What are the solutions to the circumstances you created? You can either shut up about it and maybe even apologize and deal with continuing to get leaked for a few months out of spite, or you can double down, plan on adding even more off-topic toxicity to your game, and pay $25,000 per month for Denuvo DRM which could then be cracked by EMPRESS for $500.

So much of the cat is out of the bag at this point re: his feelings towards pirates themselves (vs. only hating the act of piracy) that I don't know if the leaks will ever end, but I think we have to believe there's a chance if he could just be normal for once on this one specific topic.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes