barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm honestly surprised you poor fucks haven't tried leaking the character cards yet though I suppose only people who care about the game have those.
There have been dozens of requests for them, but they got yanked as an offering so long ago that I doubt anyone still here has them to leak.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
My personal caption for this:

AYANE: "What, you're gonna deep-throat that banana like you do Sensei's giant cock?"
MAYA: "Welp, never gonna want to eat a banana ever again. Say one word about melons in that context and I'm pushing you off the roof"
This makes no sense...
Maya is not on the list Sensei handed to Ayane. Or so we think.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
as for Vehmental, im not that active in the Discord but from my understanding they were booted from there after they made fun of someone's relative dying and that's when they started coming here.
I've been posting in this thread for over 2 years. None of it was at all critical of the dev until a couple months ago, which is when and why I got booted from the Discord. If you don't want to run the search yourself, here's a highlight for you. You'll notice that the game wasn't leaking as effusively in those days. I wonder why? :unsure:

I would highly recommend subscribing for the latest update.
Eh, you can think what you want about Sel but multiple commented on that incident and the person in question hasn't denied it.
I never made fun of anyone's dad. I made a dumb, inappropriate joke once a long time ago, but it wasn't at anyone's expense and I certainly didn't get kicked out for it. I'm autistic and I was high at the time, it happens, I apologized to the guy it was directed at (who was not offended by it), life moves on.

The only reasons it was brought up was to a) bait me into defending myself on Discord with my sock account (which I don't even care enough to use anymore) so he could ban it too and b) because it's literally the only thing they have against the arguments I've made here.

It's easy to take the W and walk once the counter-arguments get so ridiculously ad-hominem as to bring up something as inconsequential as that.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These threads have almost certainly taken a hit since the latest drama, as much as I want to say that's a good thing, there are some decent people who actually don't cause any trouble, so it would be nice to get back to normality but I don't think that will happena anytime soon.

I've been posting in this thread for over 2 years. None of it was at all critical of the dev until a couple months ago, which is when and why I got booted from the Discord. If you don't want to run the search yourself, here's a highlight for you. You'll notice that the game wasn't leaking as effusively in those days. I wonder why? :unsure:

I never made fun of anyone's dad. I made a dumb, inappropriate joke once a long time ago, but it wasn't at anyone's expense and I certainly didn't get kicked out for it. I'm autistic and I was high at the time, it happens, I apologized to the guy it was directed at (who was not offended by it), life moves on.

The only reasons it was brought up was to a) bait me into defending myself on Discord with my sock account (which I don't even care enough to use anymore) so he could ban it too and b) because it's literally the only thing they have against the arguments I've made here.

It's easy to take the W and walk once the counter-arguments get so ridiculously ad-hominem as to bring up something as inconsequential as that.
I always find it interesting that whenever someone gets into trouble for a controlversial comment they backpedal by saying it was a "joke", well if that's the story you're going with then fine. As for the leaking situation, it's more than obvious that most (if not all) leakers are just disgruntled members lashing out because they got into trouble on the discord.

ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
These threads have almost certainly taken a hit since the latest drama, as much as I want to say that's a good thing, there are some decent people who actually don't cause any trouble, so it would be nice to get back to normality but I don't think that will happena anytime soon.
At what point can you mess with the wrong people, which instead of piracy will be in serious form will try to deal with developer.
With such treatment, you should be happy that they are just pirates for now.it is being visited by many individuals, and one day the nuke may explode.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I always find it interesting that whenever someone gets into trouble for a controlversial comment they backpedal by saying it was a "joke", well if that's the story you're going with then fine. As for the leaking situation, it's more than obvious that most (if not all) leakers are just disgruntled members lashing out because they got into trouble on the discord.
"well he never denied it so it must be true"
*proceeds to explain events*
"look at him backpedaling, of course he makes fun of dying cancer paitents"

This is why people don't engage in such bait. There's no point in entertaining an egomaniac and his sycophants.

I have no idea who the "leakers" are, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them give a shit about his discord.

ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
I have no idea who the "leakers" are, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them give a shit about his discord.
The developer's behavior is already being discussed on a Spanish forum. A lot of people find out about the novel because F95 is more international than itch.io. At the same time these same users can not even find the game People are very happy to discuss the game in their own language and translate this kind of games on their own, and games with this kind of content hang on pirate sites in other countries and there are discussed and this developer do not understand this

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I always find it interesting that whenever someone gets into trouble for a controlversial comment they backpedal by saying it was a "joke", well if that's the story you're going with then fine.
Go and read it for yourself. I never deleted anything of mine, here or there. What were my exact words, "I hope it's not a tumor"? Wow, what a controversial comment. Obviously not just a dumb movie reference at an inappropriate time that's been maliciously blown out of proportion or anything :KEK:

As for the leaking situation, it's more than obvious that most (if not all) leakers are just disgruntled members lashing out because they got into trouble on the discord.
The only person currently leaking stuff in this thread only got banned there after he started leaking stuff. Ask him - or failing that, look for the messages in the Discord that supposedly got him in trouble yourself, his username is the same there - DarkDaemonX

People only get in trouble in the Discord for defying the cult of personality Selly is trying to cultivate, as you have so clearly been sucked into. So even if what you said were true, that would be a pretty compelling reason for someone to lash out by leaking shit they paid an asshole for, no?

I'll call it for you right now - people are going to continue to leak his content until he either stops making the game or he stops being such an outright asshole. Even if he were to take enough shrooms to experience ego death sufficient to gain the self-awareness necessary to recognize and change his behavior and become a cool dev again today, people would continue to leak his shit just because of inertia for a little while, but it might calm down eventually, and that's his only hope to get what he wants.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
The developer's behavior is already being discussed on a Spanish forum. A lot of people find out about the novel because F95 is more international than itch.io. At the same time these same users can not even find the game People are very happy to discuss the game in their own language and translate this kind of games on their own, and games with this kind of content hang on pirate sites in other countries and there are discussed and this developer do not understand this
Can i know which forum is this? or the link of the thread.
Gracias.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Damn, so basically he poked the beehive and now hes getting swarmed. Im still confused though because when i first joined this site a while ago he was in this thread regularly talking to people and now suddenly he wants nothing to do with it.
There's some backstory that led up to all that.

He's been increasingly hostile to this site over the last two years, as once the game got big enough that he didn't need the exposure the site gave him, the idea of the game getting posted here shifted from "free advertising" to "revenue sponge" in his mind, especially once updates started leaking here within the same day of release.

Then Patreon shut his page down, and he was trying to get the word out to supporters to move to Subscribestar, but his reformatting of the top post ruffled some feathers among the mods, and in the back and forth on the subject, he lost control of the top post entirely.

Then the game started leaking within MINUTES of going live. And how much a given update increases his revenue is directly proportional to how much time passes between release and appearing here -- the sooner it leaks, the less the game grows.

So he took that personally. And it's been escalating since then.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes