ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
no one made plots like you guys did.
i deleted my post too because i realized it probably would stir this shit pot of drama enough to bring someone like you back here. guess i was to late in that
You have made plenty of plots in the past and I don't know who you mean by "you guys" since I have never participated in ANY plot, either way you're no better than those you complain so much about.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and hcguy

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Darkdemon did that to themselves, they leaked content and bragged about it and the irony of you calling Sel the child and considering yourselves "adults" when you've done nothing but whine about Sel for half of this thread's existence and now you're making plots to attack the discord? the irony is truly sweet.
U mad bro?

So, how much are you guys seething in anger over on the Discord about me continuing to leak everything?

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
U mad bro?

So, how much are you guys seething in anger over on the Discord about me continuing to leak everything?
Not sure if you have any right to be saying this considering you threw a tantrum over getting banned and thanks for proving my point about this place.

The two people who reacted to your posts really are nothing but hypocrites, it's amusing really.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
How do you have about the info update, I check on discord of sel and don't see he upload any image?
Is there any sever of discord about this game i didn't know :V
It's in the #previews of the official discord for Lessons in Love. Might be subscribers only ? I'm not sure.

What exactly would you guys even report in the discord ? As far as i know wizardry is not even discussed there and wizard content is never shared on the discord itself.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Tried it in an incognito window, and everything works fine for me.
Well besides these 4 parts of the LIL custom render, and care package, do you have any other leaks about this game? Just post on this site, I think Sel didn't care about the leak anymore =))

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Sel rallied people on Discord to go to war with F95, so what does that say about you guys?
And before that "war" even happened we had countless leaks here, constant trash talking of Sel and in the very same breath you beg for more game updates, can't say I fully agree with the discord raid but I can say this place hasn't changed, you're no better than the Discord raiders infact you're worse.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
I'm honestly surprised you poor fucks haven't tried leaking the character cards yet though I suppose only people who care about the game have those.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I'm honestly surprised you poor fucks haven't tried leaking the character cards yet though I suppose only people who care about the game have those.
Why you busting your ass over this? This is a pirate forum :KEK: The character cards are not getting leaked cause selly stop sharing it. You can't expect all to pay for contents created using pirated assets especially in a pirate forums.

With that being said,
you wanna stop the piracy?
-Get in line :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well besides these 4 parts of the LIL custom render, and care package, do you have any other leaks about this game? Just post on this site, I think Sel didn't care about the leak anymore =))
That's all I have, for now.
Or we're not interested in using the studio ourselves, and those who do often recreate the characters themselves, having the cards has nothing to do with caring about the game.
Also, you're income shaming people? That's just vile, shame on you.
And before that "war" even happened we had countless leaks here, constant trash talking of Sel and in the very same breath you beg for more game updates, can't say I fully agree with the discord raid but I can say this place hasn't changed, you're no better than the Discord raiders infact you're worse.
We're worse because we want everyone to have fun, instead of only people who have the excess money for it?

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Why you busting your ass over this? This is a pirate forum :KEK: The character cards are not getting leaked cause selly stop sharing it. You can't expect all to pay for contents created using pirated assets especially in a pirate forums.

With that being said,
you wanna stop the piracy?
-Get in line :LOL:
Heh, im well aware piracy can't be stopped, doesn't stop me from mocking it.

That's all I have, for now.

Or we're not interested in using the studio ourselves, and those who do often recreate the characters themselves, having the cards has nothing to do with caring about the game.
Also, you're income shaming people? That's just vile, shame on you.

We're worse because we want everyone to have fun, instead of only people who have the excess money for it?
I wasn't income shaming, i was just poking fun at how there seems to be no limits to your leaking.

"we want everyone to have fun" lmao out of all the justifications you could have sold me that's what you actually chose? my guy, if you're going to leak exclusive content just leak without the weightless excuses because we both know you aren't leaking this for everyone to enjoy, you're leaking it to spite Sel.

Reactions: alex2011 and hcguy

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Heh, im well aware piracy can't be stopped, doesn't stop me from mocking it.

I wasn't income shaming, i was just poking fun at how there seems to be no limits to your leaking.

"we want everyone to have fun" lmao out of all the justifications you could have sold me that's what you actually chose? my guy, if you're going to leak exclusive content just leak without the weightless excuses because we both know you aren't leaking this for everyone to enjoy, you're leaking it to spite Sel.
Question? Are you Sel using another account to comment?

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
we had countless leaks here, constant trash talking of Sel and in the very same breath you beg for more game updates
It's funny how it never occurs to discord-bots, that these "countless(?) leakers", "constant(?) trash(??)-talkers" and "beggars(??)" are for the most part three different groups of people, who in it's turn make up for quite small portion of community in this thread itself. :sneaky:

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
It's funny how it never occurs to discord-bots, that these "countless(?) leakers", "constant(?) trash(??)-talkers" and "beggars(??)" are for the most part three different groups of people, who in it's turn make up for quite small portion of community in this thread itself. :sneaky:
Well i wouldn't know anything about discord bots but I'd say you're pretty wrong in regards to these being "different" groups of people and i wouldn't say they're a small part of the community since most of these people are regulars here.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I actually do it so people can have fun, I never pay for something just to spite someone else, I care about my money, because I'm a "poor fuck".

Never assume you know someone's motives better than they do themselves.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes