Black Raven

May 4, 2020
imagine sharing content that breaks rule 7
Well the issue here is more that this stuff is illegal in a lot of countries which means that it's in turn against the ToS of the hosting sites.

Kinda like how rule 7 exists on F95 for them to cover their asses except mega & co don't compromise with their own rules.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
imagine sharing content that breaks rule 7
If that was the case, the mods would remove my post, and not report my accounts.

Also, the reason they chose for reporting it was "Suspended due to violation of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.", if the care packages are allowed here, so are these renders, so that reason is so fake, but it's the only reason where file sharing sites don't investigate, but automatically suspend accounts on receiving a report like that, so they're just abusing the sites' functions now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If that was the case, the mods would remove my post, and not report my accounts.

Also, the reason they chose for reporting it was "Suspended due to violation of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.", if the care packages are allowed here, so are these renders, so that reason is so fake, but it's the only reason where file sharing sites don't investigate, but automatically suspend accounts on receiving a report like that, so they're just abusing the sites' functions now.
If you mean MEGA, yeah, that sounds like blanket ban language to me in the context of what was linked. Sites like that lump any and all of that content into a 'forbidden' list, real or not.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder how Selebus planned to add sexual content for the 2 little sister characters without breaking rules himself.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If you mean MEGA, yeah, that sounds like blanket ban language to me in the context of what was linked. Sites like that lump any and all of that content into a 'forbidden' list, real or not.
Fake reporting there is even worse than on YT.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020

Well to be fair it's easier to check images for violations compared to having to launch a game and getting to the "problematic" part of it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well to be fair it's easier to check images for violations compared to having to launch a game and getting to the "problematic" part of it.
Yet they don't check, reporting it for that reason automatically launches sharing sites' panic suspension button, whether the report is fake or real doesn't matter.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Yet they don't check, reporting it for that reason automatically launches sharing sites' panic suspension button, whether the report is fake or real doesn't matter.
But if that's the case then why are the care packages or even the main game still up ?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
But if that's the case then why are the care packages or even the main game still up ?
Because I'm a single person, they know that F95Zone has too many accounts they could use to reupload them, so they know it will be a waste of time, as was shown in the case of the thread being spam reported

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fake reporting there is even worse than on YT.
I mean, that's just society, they tend to have zero tolerance for stuff like that, even fake. Sites like this with at least some allowance are an exception, it's why I came here in the first place, as a source of games I wouldn't find on other sites due to content restrictions.

You should also keep in mind that the NZ ending is for New Zealand, a commonwealth country, which means that, I'm pretty sure, even written depiction is illegal for them.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
About a week ago, a mod posted that selebus and his minions are reporting all inks to try to stem pirating of his content. Apparently you are in their crosshairs. ;)
so what you are saying is... we need to report selebus mega account too LMAO

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Well the issue here is more that this stuff is illegal in a lot of countries which means that it's in turn against the ToS of the hosting sites.

Kinda like how rule 7 exists on F95 for them to cover their asses except mega & co don't compromise with their own rules.
Please, and i mean it honestly, and with all due respect, correct me if im wrong but, F95 is still a fan made project.
They are not depending on any income despite donations and other private stuff, like real companies do.

Patreon, Mega and what not have entities behind them that could cause real issues if they'd just pull the plug, financially.
So sure, if they even see as much as a glimpse of trouble, you, as a nobody, generally speaking, are in for a hard time (ban).

There might be cases, depending on the country you live in, where loli content, and im focusing espacially on fictional characters (comic, 2d whatnot), are ok'ish. More so starting at the fictional age of 16.
There's a couple of laws for a lot of western states, even differing within their federal states, that see things differently.
Romeo and juliets law in the us, for example.
And thats just for real people. So i guess it's even more volatil for fictional characters.
Though i know that some countries are kinda working on some laws for that, for better or worse.

So, i don't think lil girls being at the age they are is a coincidence. It might be the mere minimum to try to not get into trouble.
That being said, who knows how old the girls really are? Story wise we do know that at least Maya is kinda pretty old. For me, kinda the real meaning of Loli, adult/old, but looking teenish/tweenish.

But that shall not be any excuse.
Any 5000yo wizard h stuff is a nono, for me.
But if people are right and there is h stuff for them both, maybe, just maybe they'll be kinda adult at that point in the routes.

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Please, and i mean it honestly, and with all due respect, correct me if im wrong but, F95 is still a fan made project.
They are not depending on any income despite donations and other private stuff, like real companies do.
True but irrelevant to what i was saying. F95's staff outright stated that the only reason rule 7 exist is to avoid potential legal issues. Nothing to do with morals or principles or all of this bullshit that have no place on a website of this nature.

But if people are right and there is h stuff for them both, maybe, just maybe they'll be kinda adult at that point in the routes.
Fat chance. I'm sure there are many people looking forward to the wizard content and Deleted member 1697433 won't let them down.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
True but irrelevant to what i was saying. F95's staff outright stated that the only reason rule 7 exist is to avoid potential legal issues. Nothing to do with morals or principles or all of this bullshit that have no place on a website of this nature.

Fat chance. I'm sure there are many people looking forward to the wizard content and Deleted member 1697433 won't let them down.
All i wanted to say is that F95 has a range to act in, morals or not. Companies that depend on $ from other companies do not have that leisure.

Reactions: akselx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Patreon, Mega and what not have entities behind them that could cause real issues if they'd just pull the plug, financially.
So sure, if they even see as much as a glimpse of trouble, you, as a nobody, generally speaking, are in for a hard time (ban).

There might be cases, depending on the country you live in, where loli content, and im focusing espacially on fictional characters (comic, 2d whatnot), are ok'ish. More so starting at the fictional age of 16.
There's a couple of laws for a lot of western states, even differing within their federal states, that see things differently.
Romeo and juliets law in the us, for example.
And thats just for real people. So i guess it's even more volatil for fictional characters.
Though i know that some countries are kinda working on some laws for that, for better or worse.

So, i don't think lil girls being at the age they are is a coincidence. It might be the mere minimum to try to not get into trouble.
That being said, who knows how old the girls really are? Story wise we do know that at least Maya is kinda pretty old. For me, kinda the real meaning of Loli, adult/old, but looking teenish/tweenish.

But that shall not be any excuse.
Pretty sure the game isn't going to progress in its timeline long enough for those two to age up enough for the more strict sites. There isn't content for them yet, at least nothing blatantly H content, but what we were talking about were future plans talked about a while ago.

I certainly am, it would have been my main reason had it not been for the story quality skyrocketing like it did starting in 0.8.0, which is what won my wallet. I'm not a big fan of the 'play games for the H content' mentality, but I do have my preferences when the story isn't good enough to support the game, which is certainly not true of this game.

Reactions: Axismundi
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes