ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
If I were Sel, I would consider doing what you together to punish people for being cunts and fucking over devs with instant leaks.
On first glance good idea,on second leaks can happen on such penalties as death i fail to see how it supposed punish even a single leaker

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
If I were Sel, I would consider doing what you suggest with tracking, and at the same time implementing a progressively rising cost increase for any and all new subscribers. Each time the game gets leaked within two days, the price goes up. No leaks for at least two days, the price stays stable. I mean, some people here are such cunts that at some point I'd probably do it out of spite. Sucks for trying to grow the game, but you're going to make the life of someone trying to join simply to leak miserable.

Again, there are pages all over this site where people come together to punish people for being cunts and fucking over devs with instant leaks. There are mandatory wait periods before leaks all over the fucking place. The idea that there's no reasonable middle ground is a fucking joke to anyone who's been here for a while. (yeah, yeah, I know this account is new, but I'm not).
I think that's the first time I ever disliked the response on this site. Holly shit, u truly, unironically advocate for punishing unrelated people out of spite. I resent this.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So it isn't Mega who blacklisted my IP? because it took hours after posting about it for my 2nd account to be flagged.
i mean it could be either way but I know how his simps in discord behave, considering what happened recently.... fair bet on which it was
it probably takes hours to respond to a complaint, while if mega black listed your IP i doubt you would even get it up and running.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If I were Sel, I would consider doing what you suggest with tracking, and at the same time implementing a progressively rising cost increase for any and all new subscribers. Each time the game gets leaked within two days, the price goes up. No leaks for at least two days, the price stays stable. I mean, some people here are such cunts that at some point I'd probably do it out of spite. Sucks for trying to grow the game, but you're going to make the life of someone trying to join simply to leak miserable.

Again, there are pages all over this site where people come together to punish people for being cunts and fucking over devs with instant leaks. There are mandatory wait periods before leaks all over the fucking place. The idea that there's no reasonable middle ground is a fucking joke to anyone who's been here for a while. (yeah, yeah, I know this account is new, but I'm not).
Two releases/month + care package = bottom tier costs $23 within six months.

This is a great idea if you absolutely want your project to go bankrupt.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Each time the game gets leaked within two days, the price goes up. No leaks for at least two days, the price stays stable. I mean, some people here are such cunts that at some point I'd probably do it out of spite. Sucks for trying to grow the game, but you're going to make the life of someone trying to join simply to leak miserable.
An interesting idea, but besides hurting growth, all it would take is a pirate to make some extra accounts at the smallest price point if this is ever announced and leak them till they run out of accounts. This would skyrocket the price and basically stop all growth with little to no change in price to the pirate.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Two releases/month + care package = bottom tier costs $23 within six months.

This is a great idea if you absolutely want your project to go bankrupt.
shhhhhhh we want him to lose money remember, we are the evil pirates, we have to encourage their bad ideas, not discourage them :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
It's kind of antithetical to this place, but it's whatever. Nothing wrong with discussing it. For over 9000th time.
How is antithetical when you need interference from mods to stop such discussion. (not in this thread)It only for community within itself to decide.There are still no leaks for some games

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
For now, but Tsukasa and Chinami are pretty much confirmed for the future.
I know, i know. Still it would be insane to preemptively censor a game because of planned content.

To be fair on the CPs, none of the loli forms are directly confirmed a specified age, so they could potentially be seen as borderline pubescent.
Their ages are unspecified but the dialogue (minus the loli Kirin who didn't get new lines) and their looks make it very hard to call them any shade of pubescent. I suppose with enough bad faith everything is possible though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
His stance was, and still is, that while piracy is inevitable, instant piracy is a pretty shitty thing to do.
Piracy is a neutral arbiter. It does not discriminate or provide special treatment. All games are pirated equally and shared by the whims of those who upload them for whatever reason they decide. Although you may consider it shitty for a game to be pirated and shared with no consideration for the developer, is it not equally shitty for other developers if one game is allotted special treatment over others to protect said developers own ego? Selebus is not special, there are hundreds of developers making games just like him and there will be hundreds more in the future. Life, much like piracy in my mind is neither caring nor kind, it is an abstract concept and will go on regardless of what you wish. Try as you may to fight against it you will fail in the end. Your only choice is to adapt and move forward.

Just my overly dramatic post for kicks while I have my lunch.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So it isn't Mega who blacklisted my IP? because it took hours after posting about it for my 2nd account to be flagged.
Just trying to explain it technical wise here.
Behind is a database. I guess Mega accounts should be in the millions. Even with the most sophisticated engine and hardware, those numbers add up.
And thats just scripted things. If Mega has some people behind, to actually look into some kind of reports genereated by those things, then there's even more delay.
So in the end you're pretty sure IP banned. It just takes time for the whole system to take effect.
But thats just me guessing on what i know.

Sel could do that, but give it a try and think of it's implications. He'd be punishing the people who do "support" him. It's kinda shooting youself in the foot.
Maybe alot of people just don't get the dynamics of such things. Espacially with social media platforms.

Reactions: akselx

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Custom Renders (including gravure renders) once again, you're not keeping me down, unless F95 mods are against it, in that case I'll remove the post, but only then, but in that case they'll remove it themselves anyways.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Honestly, at the point where LiL is at, I would take keeping the game going over growing its subscriber base. It can be extremely demoralizing to have work leaked like this and that can then slow or even stop the game development entirely, subscribers are no good to a developer that puts the work in if they are demoralized out of working on their product.

That said, I do disagree on the basis that this would punish those who have nothing to do with leaks.

I also had a bit of an idea just now about a way the tracking could be done, email copies with a code to be put in on the main menu of patron versions to unlock the gameplay that would be unique to the emailed copy in the sense that only one patron would ever have that specific code. While all of the codes would work, they would be tied to specific people. Only the free versions would have a universally released code, making it easy to know who the supplier is for any given release and ban them.

I know, i know. Still it would be insane to preemptively censor a game because of planned content.

Their ages are unspecified but the dialogue (minus the loli Kirin who didn't get new lines) and their looks make it very hard to call them any shade of pubescent. I suppose with enough bad faith everything is possible though.
It would be, yes.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
They sure are relentless, they got my mediafire account suspended too, they sure are salty.

How about this: you want the renders, DM me.
About a week ago, a mod posted that selebus and his minions are reporting all inks to try to stem pirating of his content. Apparently you are in their crosshairs. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes