RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LessonsInLove-0.31.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Pretty sure she was born from the sleep over event with Maya, tsuneyo, and yumi that totally wasn't crashed by some kind of metaphysical representation of ami.
Considering it has ami and mayas eyes, yumis hair, and a semi dark complextion much like if tsuneyo and sensei had a.kid.
(Poor Ayane got excluded)
Though the choice of skin tone in the design indeed implies a connection to Tsuenyo especially in default Japan (hopefully this sentence doesn't sound like a racist...), but is Nao's hair really from Yumi other than black/long/not very straightened, or just by process of elimination if Tsuenyo is here than so should Yumi? (her braided hairstyle does seem eerily familiar though; where've I seen that???)

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
These summaries are a godsend and I look for them every update. I like Sel's game, don't get me wrong, it's one of the few VNs where I actually read the writing and don't fire it up for jerk off material. But if I want to read a good book, I don't appreciate it if the author hides all the new chapters in various places around my house. Just let me read the damn book, Sel.
I wouldn't even mind that there's a bit of a scavenger hunt to find the events, but there are SO MANY characters and SO MANY locations, and SO MANY events that are locked to a specific order/place/time that I legitimately can't even imagine trying to play the whole game without some kind of guide to tell you where to go. The guide mod feels like it's basically required if you don't want to turn figuring out how to progress into a full time job.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If we go by eyes, then Kaori has the same eyes as Rika and Ayane.
Also Ami doesn't change subjects, she just calls it dumb and repeats that Sensei shouldn't trust Maya.
And finally Nodoka's reaction about Akira's name was very strange, I think she either knew Sekai or was a fan of his writting.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I wouldn't even mind that there's a bit of a scavenger hunt to find the events, but there are SO MANY characters and SO MANY locations, and SO MANY events that are locked to a specific order/place/time that I legitimately can't even imagine trying to play the whole game without some kind of guide to tell you where to go. The guide mod feels like it's basically required if you don't want to turn figuring out how to progress into a full time job.
Funny how so many VN devs write about nerd culture and gaming yet doesn't understand anything about game design, it's like they never tried to play their game
Though if you know how to read renpy code tracking events becomes a lot easier and renpy is like the easiest language out there

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Funny how so many VN devs write about nerd culture and gaming yet doesn't understand anything about game design, it's like they never tried to play their game
Though if you know how to read renpy code tracking events becomes a lot easier and renpy is like the easiest language out there
It's funny because a lot of devs who make games with obtuse requirements for triggering events like this will recognize that it's a horrible user experience and just add the equivalent of a walk through directly into the game with "hints" that basically just tell you exactly what to do next. Like it's still not good game design, but at least they are willing to admit it's unreasonable to just tell their players "fuck you, figure it out".

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah it's a pretty poor design. I don't know why he bothered with a sandbox if everything is linearly gated. But there's no point complaining, Selebus is going to Selebus. Thankfully people post guides pretty quickly.

Dec 16, 2021
I need a 0.30 Save, for some reason my saves dissapeared AGAIN after using DRM patch previously, I'm gonna start copying saves, I shouldve started earlier...
I hope someone can come in clutch
Guys please :cry::cry::cry:
I just hope someone can help me out here, If anyone has a 0.30.0 save it would be much appreciated
I don't wanna be annoying, I just think my message has gone unnoticed

Icez2567

May 14, 2021
OMG finally nodoka sex but her sex scene are terrible i will rate 1/10 kinda worry for none lust girls scene in future hope they will better.

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
With Kaori's eyes turning red was she possessed by Sekai maybe?
Most probably yes. Sekai seems to have an interest in forcing girls to be with Akira. See also the threesome scene with Makoto and Futaba
also I found this in an early Ami event:
Nice catch. It's probably the shadow of her mother, the hair seems to match. Either that or the dev left a character in the scene by mistake. Which event is this from?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Most probably yes. Sekai seems to have an interest in forcing girls to be with Akira. See also the threesome scene with Makoto and Futaba

Nice catch. It's probably the shadow of her mother, the hair seems to match. Either that or the dev left a character in the scene by mistake. Which event is this from?
It's from the event "Cute girls and stuff".

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes