k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
As I recall Akira and Niki were neighbors, childhood friends so even tho he knew Noriko since she was younger than 6 he didn't tutor her until after the accident, but he was tutoring Niki while they "dated".

About Nozomu being angry, my theory is that Nozomu didn't really love Sekai; Akira got her pregnant and Nozomu was "forced" to marry her because of religious family, so he knew his lil bro was tapping that. Bonus points if Ami already knows she is his daughter because she saw her mom things in the attic.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
About Nozomu being angry, my theory is that Nozomu didn't really love Sekai; Akira got her pregnant and Nozomu was "forced" to marry her because of religious family, so he knew his lil bro was tapping that. Bonus points if Ami already knows she is his daughter because she saw her mom things in the attic.
Akira's family, or even just Nozomu, finding out that Sekai was raping him and deciding to marry her into the family anyway would be a new level of fucked up. That said, if Nozomu knew that for sure I don't think he'd let Akira keep hanging out with Sekai at all.
There is a puzzle guide in the first page man.
How in the world are people supposed to find this? If only there was some sort of colored directional symbol that could point them to it. Alas.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Akira's family, or even just Nozomu, finding out that Sekai was raping him and deciding to marry her into the family anyway would be a new level of fucked up. That said, if Nozomu knew that for sure I don't think he'd let Akira keep hanging out with Sekai at all.

How in the world are people supposed to find this? If only there was some sort of colored directional symbol that could point them to it. Alas.
Meh he was 16 and though he loved her, she was probably in her 20s and she "loved" him too, it's not uncommon for people those ages to have something, but she couldn't marry a minor and seens she was deeply religious probably her family was too which may have pressured her to marry so Nozomu was the best beard to hide behind.
Sekai had a thing for lies and manipulation, might even had sex with Nozomu to trick him into believing the child is his, as we know (through a Happy Event) Akira heard her having sex with Nozomu.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Do we know the exact date when Sekai and Nozomu died btw? I can't remember it but I know it has to be at least after Maya's birthday.
If you are asking about the exact month/date/year of the accident, I don't think there is a solid answer yet.

---major randomly connecting dots ahead---

Assuming O World takes place on their death anniversary, this means that date is somewhere in the warmer season. O World also takes place after Couple's Discount, which is on Ami's birthday 8/31 (a rare event which the timestamp is certain).
This means the actual date would be after 8/31 but before the weather gets cold (let's say before 10/31 because that's where the characters mentioned the drop in temperature).

Then if the day requirement of an event is something that can be used as valid date approximation (big assumption here): Couple's Discount is day >=43 while O World is >=60 (the script name of O World is day60 as well); 8/31 + 17 days is 9/17, but take this with a grain of salt.

---end---

Plus it's a little hard to answer if a date is before or after another date (unless you're just asking about the chronological order, then their death took place after Maya's birth for sure)

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Friend, all the 'care packages' are is really kinda lame DVD extra crap. I could understand wanting to install them if you paid for them, but otherwise? That's just crazy. Also, yes, probably filled with DRM. Can also cause crashes if you paid for them and don't install them just right.
That seems to be my experience with them... They are actually immersion and story breaking. Why does sensei have access to these files on his computer? Right at the start of the game?

They don't blend in with the game at all and any reaming factor they have is just viewing them in a picture/video viewer program outside of the game.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That seems to be my experience with them... They are actually immersion and story breaking. Why does sensei have access to these files on his computer? Right at the start of the game?

They don't blend in with the game at all and any reaming factor they have is just viewing them in a picture/video viewer program outside of the game.
Everything about the laptop is immersion-breaking. A character's mind breaks if you want them to call you Daddy, but you can override it with your magic laptop!

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Guys, can someone give me 100% save for 0.32.0 please, I lost my saves by downloading DLCs. Help pls.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ugh Sel is so bad at writing I can't believe he made such a egregious plothole
View attachment 2777535 View attachment 2777536
I'm still a little surprised that there is technically "Haruka's actual pipes" lore in this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei was so shocked by the pipes being actual pipes:
that he apparently carries around a toolbox with him now:

Like, that's actually apart of the story if you don't fuck Haruka enough by the first Halloween. It's just a dad joke otherwise though.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
I'm a little surprised that so many people are finding that old god scene at the end of Nao-chan's chain to be that spooky. Maybe it was because of the lighthearted tone throughout the entire thing until the very end, but I found it kinda silly and ridiculous. I just started laughing when this chicken scratch stick person showed up in front of Sensei.

Then again, maybe I was in a mood because I thought the end of Io's event was a bit too melodramatic and self-indulgent.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the update. Nao-chan's events were adorable, Maki and Haruka's character development has been interesting, really excited about what's going to happen in the dorm wars and all the developments going on, and I liked the happy event and its implications even if it was absolutely miserable trying to find the last room so I could get out.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes