DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't like this idea because it would imply that Nodoka actualy knows something and it would (imo) break her as character. I do love Nodoka from , drowen mad by inability to understand what exactly wrong with Kumon-mi.
I mean, Nodoka knows about the girl with blue eyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That there are other worlds:
Knows about the Moons (and "her" who is probably Sekai):
and apparently knows about The Room With Clocks considering it's how her book ends:
Plus something about Ami, "Akira", and The Upside Down House, etc.

Nodoka probably knows the most about what's going on, out of the cast. Not to say that she isn't being misled or misinformed. She might be similar to Yasu.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My first guess would be Io. Her obsession with Akira and how badly she took his words stand out to me. I can see her overdosing, either on purpose or by accident. Could also see a pill overdose as something the girls would try to 'fix'. Although considering in the text messages they're all starting to go insane, someone could have been brutally murdered and they're trying to shove her organs back inside. But Io feels like the most 'realistic' option to me, without any further detail about it.

And while I'm mindlessly speculating, I believe the way Otoha will eventually sleep with Sensei will be out of spite from getting continuously rejected by Niki. I think she even started to tell Niki that Akira is sleeping with other girls before Niki interrupted her and got angry. So with the darker way her character is going, I can definitely see her getting to a point where she gets into a "if I can't have you, I'll have your lover" kind of mindset.
Personally, I'm hoping for more of a possessed by Sekai thing, but I can definitely see Otoha trying to be spiteful.

Just hope she doesn't threaten to tell the authorities about Sensei sleeping with minors at some point. That sounds like a lot of drama, and something she could blackmail Niki and Sensei with, if she wanted. "Fuck me Niki, or I'll make sure Sensei gets in trouble." She's more or less the only girl I'd see doing this.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Nodoka probably knows the most about what's going on, out of the cast. Not to say that she isn't being misled or misinformed. She might be similar to Yasu.
I see it more like she can deduce or even see how world works, but cannot handle this information, like most of girls cannot handle reset-related paradoxes. An ethernal struggle of true genious against limitations of though itself sounds great and I love this concept.

Just a thoughts though

Just hope she doesn't threaten to tell the authorities about Sensei sleeping with minors at some point. That sounds like a lot of drama, and something she could blackmail Niki and Sensei with, if she wanted. "Fuck me Niki, or I'll make sure Sensei gets in trouble." She's more or less the only girl I'd see doing this.
Nice idea, btw. Don't tell Selebus

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was thinking, did Ami cut her hair and got a choker to look a little like Maya?
As a huge fan of Maya, I wouldn't know how to react if this was the reason Ami cut her hair. I would be happy if she was helping Akira, but I also wouldn't like it because it would seem like she's trying to replace Maya and that's impossible.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My first guess would be Io. Her obsession with Akira and how badly she took his words stand out to me. I can see her overdosing, either on purpose or by accident. Could also see a pill overdose as something the girls would try to 'fix'. Although considering in the text messages they're all starting to go insane, someone could have been brutally murdered and they're trying to shove her organs back inside. But Io feels like the most 'realistic' option to me, without any further detail about it.

And while I'm mindlessly speculating, I believe the way Otoha will eventually sleep with Sensei will be out of spite from getting continuously rejected by Niki. I think she even started to tell Niki that Akira is sleeping with other girls before Niki interrupted her and got angry. So with the darker way her character is going, I can definitely see her getting to a point where she gets into a "if I can't have you, I'll have your lover" kind of mindset.
Involving death, I said in a few posts ago that the chance of Io having killed herself is very high because of her and Akira's last conversation, so I agree that it was possibly her death, especially since Uta couldn't find her anywhere.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Personally, I'm hoping for more of a possessed by Sekai thing, but I can definitely see Otoha trying to be spiteful.

Involving Otoha's theory, she seriously has a chance of doing this if she starts becoming more and more obsessed with Niki, like those crazy fans who would do anything to have their idol for themselves even if they have to destroy another life.

It turns out that, knowing Akira and depending on his mental health that day, there's a good chance he'll like it and not mind Otoha doing something like that to Niki.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
about upside down house: im now replaying game , and i am baffled by how many times i didnt notice anything strange on TV, do we have any good theories what the hell is it?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
or is it just kind of allegory of the whole thing with sensei and other girls by gods?
No one knows what it really is, but the theory that makes most sense, in my opinion, is that it's some kind of higher plane, especially since Nodoka seens to have come from there because of her story about a lavander haired character that seens to be someone in that house.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nodoka knows too much. According to her, she was not born human. Maybe Nodoka is the narrator. Not Himawari.
I do wonder if Nodoka's presumed relative Kyoko, is involved in some way as a Narrator or something.

From what I remember, there are about 3 to 4 narrators, so maybe I just don't remember exactly who the 4 are.
There definitely seems to be more than one. Plant #2 claimed so:
I think Sekai is the one that talks about the gods, the Shapeshifter/Himawari is usually the one at the beach, then there's Sensei, and apparently something that thinks they are Sensei.

There might be some others though, like the one that seems to hate Sensei, albeit they may actually just be something with a split personality, or something.

about upside down house: im now replaying game , and i am baffled by how many times i didnt notice anything strange on TV, do we have any good theories what the hell is it?
It seems like the Upside Down House is some kind of other world that is layered on top of this one. Kumon-mi seems to be World/Terminal 23:
So, the UDH might be 24, since 22 is gone. Unless the UDH is gone and we've merely been experiencing remnants of it, making it 22.

There's presumably older relatives of the Arakawas (Ami and Sensei), and Nagasawas (Nodoka), in the Upside Down House, so I guess it'd make more sense for it to be an older world.

Overall: It's not exactly clear what it is or why it exists.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes