Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
The light and dark in this image makes me think it's part of the same event she has a bucket and a fleshlight. Probably right after the world reset and Akira is shutting down because of Maya's reset.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think previews always go in chronological order, meaning it's whatever after/during christmas party the class has.

Wild theorizing time:
As I speculatively see it so far, after Niki not finding Sensei at the party, she goes to see him at home, where he's still being vegetable after Maya events and taken care by Ami. Maybe Ami even texted Imani that Sensei got sick and won't come and Ayane is spreading conspiracy that it's not true. When Niki will try to enter, Ami will hesitate but allow because she loves Niki most after Sensei. But she still will make face "If you hurt him I'll destroy you", which we see on this preview. And then Maya/Himawari pretending to be Maya will come to bring presents and save the day and maybe Sensei will even regain his functions to wish her happy birthday and this will shock everyone present in the room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
And then Maya/Himawari pretending to be Maya will come to bring presents and save the day and maybe Sensei will even regain his functions to wish her happy birthday and this will shock everyone present in the room.
Congratulations, this is the thing I most hope to happen now, seeing everyone's reaction, not being able to get Akira to respond to them and just for "Maya" to appear and he responded to her would be so good.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think previews always go in chronological order, meaning it's whatever after/during christmas party the class has.

Wild theorizing time:
As I speculatively see it so far, after Niki not finding Sensei at the party, she goes to see him at home, where he's still being vegetable after Maya events and taken care by Ami. Maybe Ami even texted Imani that Sensei got sick and won't come and Ayane is spreading conspiracy that it's not true. When Niki will try to enter, Ami will hesitate but allow because she loves Niki most after Sensei. But she still will make face "If you hurt him I'll destroy you", which we see on this preview. And then Maya/Himawari pretending to be Maya will come to bring presents and save the day and maybe Sensei will even regain his functions to wish her happy birthday and this will shock everyone present in the room.
Ugh, thanks, now it's gonna be delayed cause someone figured him out and Sel has to change the event. :KEK:

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations, this is the thing I most hope to happen now, seeing everyone's reaction, not being able to get Akira to respond to them and just for "Maya" to appear and he responded to her would be so good.
wait akira is in a vegetative state?! have not played the latest update

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
No! Yes? Maybe!? The theory is that after what happened to Maya he shuts down like what happened after Sekai's death. Theory is based on there being no signs of Ami or Akira in any other previews except the ones that show Ami taking care of him.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
No! Yes? Maybe!? The theory is that after what happened to Maya he shuts down like what happened after Sekai's death. Theory is based on there being no signs of Ami or Akira in any other previews except the ones that show Ami taking care of him.
I am not ready to let go off maya sel you bastard if you got rid of maya I will riot

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
There is a 95% chance of him going into a state of shutdown like what happened when Sekai died since the previews show that he didn't go to the Christmas party and showed that Ami is taking care of him at home in his room, practically everything is dark.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, kind of just clicked, but in retrospect, we are probably getting a Sana x Haruka x Sensei Lust Event this chapter.

Haruka made it clear she's interested:
and I don't think Sana would mind that much considering her lust. She didn't mind Rin watching, and she wanted Ami to share Sensei with her.

I wonder if Nodoka will join in on the fun?

Nodoka is definitely interested in Sana, hence giving her a million Nodoka points just for existing. Not to mention, she might have played a part in Sana's sexual awakening considering the whole "plant a seed" thing she once mentioned:
She's also probably won the bet that her and Sensei made in her 'I See Everything' Event:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes