DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
more than likely she noticed that akira was missing and something snapped within her, yandere noriko incoming
In theory, she must have realized that Maya, Akira and Ami are missing, she may have started to get worried or magically felt that something had happened to Akira.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
In theory, she must have realized that Maya, Akira and Ami are missing, she may have started to get worried or magically felt that something had happened to Akira.
"I arrived at the supposed party. The air was thick with hormones as usual, but something was wrong. Arakawas were missing. Thousands of options channeled through my mind in mere milliseconds. My god. They got so immersed in breeding that they couldn't even notice it's christmas time."

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I promised myself that I won't get hyped up and just chill and I spectacularly failed. Spent the last 5 minutes just staring at the official preview image and theorycrafting shite in my head. Kurwa Peklo. :HideThePain:
Well, this is the curse of becoming part of the Lessons in Love fandom. No matter the update, people will always theorize a lot of things and become anxious for the update Hahaha.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, it wouldn't be so bad waiting these last few days if i had another game to play but ffs, christmas means none of them are updating... Just the usual complete junk releases we get every day, games so bad they shouldn't exist, so bad you can instantly tell they're complete junk just by looking at them.

xiv001

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone tell me what is the right order of events on rin so i won't betray her and is that even possible? If it is I have done 3 playthrough i don't know which is the right one tho...

My 1st one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Rin - Don't try to steal her (chika)
Sensei - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

Events: Side event > A castle for everyone > Scientific research > A dog that doesn't do math > Cafe mocha Rin
What I did is on side event of chika I kiss her and here I didn't even do schadenfreude.. is the kiss the problem here?

My 2nd one is literally all the same to the 1st one this time I just also did the schadenfreude before doing cafe mocha and the result is same to the 1st.
Sensei Mind - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

My 3rd one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Sensei Mind - I don't think I've looked at Chika any differently than the others?

Events:
What i did this time is not doing the chika Side Event and just play the cafe mocha thats why the result in this 3rd one is different than the first two? and yeah of course no side event of chika means no schadenfreude

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Can someone tell me what is the right order of events on rin so i won't betray her and is that even possible? If it is I have done 3 playthrough i don't know which is the right one tho...

My 1st one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Sensei - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

Events: Side event > A castle for everyone > Scientific research > A dog that doesn't do math > Cafe mocha Rin
What I did is on side event of chika I kiss her and here I didn't even do schadenfreude.. is the kiss the problem here?

My 2nd one is literally all the same to the 1st one this time I just also did the schadenfreude before doing cafe mocha and the result is same to the 1st.
Sensei Mind - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

My 3rd one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Sensei Mind - I don't think I've looked at Chika any differently than the others?

Events:
What i did this time is not doing the chika Side Event and just play the cafe mocha thats why the result in this 3rd one is different than the first two? and yeah of course no side event of chika means no schadenfreude
Not Cafe Mocha, it's the beach event, don't do schadenfreud until Rin confesses to Chika in the beach event.

Reactions: xiv001 and DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes