xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Can set a specific girl's love/lust points
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls, you will never need to update the mod)
  • Enables the developer console
Usage Instructions:
  • Download the attached file
    • Note: if you get sent to a new tab with a bunch of text, just right click and hit "Save as" and name it as z_set_love_lust.rpy
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times until you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • To update all girls' love and lust: type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter(for an example, see the image below)
    • Note: X must be an integer (aka whole number)
  • To update a specific girl's love or lust, for example Ami: type "ami_love += X" and/or "ami_lust += X" without the quotation marks and then press Enter.
    • Note: the girl's name must be fully lower-case.
    • This will increase their love/lust by X. If you want to make it equal to X then omit the plus sign
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Bonus stuff (not essential to read):

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Note: if you want a version of the mod that lets you set affection and lust points separately (useful if you don't want to see any lust events), see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-30-0-selebus.48158/post-10770605

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
Any way to change lust names via some dev console command? If not, could this be implemented?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Any way to change lust names via some dev console command? If not, could this be implemented?
You can probably use URM:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to change lust names as well. Just type in "master" in the variables search bar, then change the master name.

For example:

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
You think Sel is going to bait people into thinking Maya is actually gone for the entire event chain just to have her show back up in the last two events? Just so Akira can know what a world without Maya would be like for a little bit. Being a Christmas event chain, I just have a feeling he's going to "It's a Wonderful Life" it.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You think Sel is going to bait people into thinking Maya is actually gone for the entire event chain just to have her show back up in the last two events? Just so Akira can know what a world without Maya would be like for a little bit. Being a Christmas event chain, I just have a feeling he's going to "It's a Wonderful Life" it.
Stop making me hope for something that would be beautiful that probably won't happen :(

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mayamaster...? :unsure:
Yeah, Maya has had a Lust Name for a long time now. If you mess with the Lust Name, you'll find out that AmIOkay Maya uses it in the 'Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock' Happy Event:
Sorry, had too.
AmIOkay Maya also uses Ami's Lust Name, I'm pretty sure.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
One question, does anyone have any games similar to lessons in love? I've already finished the ones I had
from what I understand the denpa genre is really hard to find exact alternatives to one another, especially something like lil it's almost impossible to find one, you might want to try your luck with a jp vn though

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
from what I understand the denpa genre is really hard to find exact alternatives to one another, especially something like lil it's almost impossible to find one, you might want to try your luck with a jp vn though
Well, I'll go back to looking for something that reaches at least 40% of joy and depression that lessons in love brings me

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes