DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A look into the 'Lessons in Love' addicted mind after waiting this long:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're almost there.

Btw, being reminded of Wakana's catchphrase, thematically reminded me of some of Maya's dialogue:
And now, I'm sad and excited for the next update... interesting contrast though, now that I think about it. Even their assumed colors contrast eachother. Green vs Purple.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Since new update is coming, I want to post some fun statistics about the average LiL player.
Context: I uploaded the full LiL soundtrack on youtube July this year and this is my channel viewer's statistic

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Ask everyone in your opinion throughout the game, what are their favorite event sequences?

Mine was Maya's date with Akira in chapter 2.

Edit:For those who are in doubt, their date is at the events: Somewhere Inside of a Dream, Three Halves Make a Whole (Itadakimasu), As The Sun Disappears, Everlasting Mercy. These are Maya's events from chapter 2.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ask everyone in your opinion throughout the game, what are their favorite event sequences?

Like Event Chain? If short and sweet Event Chains work, then Ayane's and Sana's beach trip is probably my favorite to replay.

Begins with Ayane discussing the Resets with Sensei, and ends with Sara, as an angelic being, holding Sana after Pareidolia introduced itself, and Sana walked through insanity:
There's a reason the images themselves are named "itgoesdeeper" by Sel:
This showed that everything so far, was merely a glimpse at the reality of things. The craziness, flow, length, and lore, surrounding it, makes it probably my fav.

Edit: This Event Chain is referred to as the "Room Two Beach Visit":

Which begins with Ayane's 'How The World Works' Event in Chapter 3, then continues into Sana's 'Ad Meliora', 'It Comes To Claim Us All', and 'Ad Infinitum', Events.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
My dudes who tells us your favorite events, please don't forget to add the name of said event (and specify if this is main or girl specific), it's kinda exhausting to search for them all the time)

On that note, my most beloved scenes are Tsuneyo's - Seeds (rewatch it once in a while to laugh my ass off) and Main's 1ep - Samhain (it was quite emotional for me on my 1st playthrough) as for sequence of events...Damn, that really depends on the mood, so, even I have no clear winner there.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023

I think for me it was a few of them:

Reset №4, with first Maya disappearance, Ayane waiting with Akira, and Memories. Starts from Wither. Main Event.

Room Two beach trip, with Sana seeing weird shit. Starts from How The World Works. Ayane Event.

Trip down the memory lane with Niki. Starts from What it Takes to Move Forward. Niki Event.

Yumi and Yuki reconciliation. Starts from Opposite Directions. Yuki Event.

The whole Sad Girls update was fucking bonkers. Starts from So Far Below. Nodoka Event.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My dudes who tells us your favorite events, please don't forget to add the name of said event (and specify if this is main or girl specific), it's kinda exhausting to search for them all the time)
I added the name and where to see it ok.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes