Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't know whether to put this one, because it may have increased but it is a good topic, selebus estimated 6 years to finish dark route the context of 6 is in years... although it may have changed and it is possible that it will increase . From here it would be 4 years to finish dark, perhaps something tight.
Changing my estimates to Ch5 being the ending of the Harem route, then Ch6 being the Dark route.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Another thing that reinforces the theory that we are being deceived about the gods and their titles is that "HOPE" stated that it would take something from Akira and that Akira had until winter, and HOPE took nothing from Akira. It was Paredolia who took it.

Possibly in these images Paredolia is pretending to be HOPE or HOPE who is known as the insensitive god is not so insensitive, so much so that HOPE claims to be more generous than all the other gods combined.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
6 more years (so 4 from now) is absurd. I genuinely don't understand how he wouldn't lose steam or lose the plot entirely like that. I'm sure some could call it a commendable undertaking but a decade+ to finish a VN seems ridiculous.

I'm betting there's 0 chance this game finishes properly unless he hires some people to do tasks like general staging of characters for scenes that he just reviews afterwards

Jun 20, 2023
Hahahahaha. One thought came into my mind looking at this. What if it is Osako that becomes the first one to fall to Akira and not Wakana? All this talks of Osako insecurity, all of her reassurences that she is 100% lesbian, all the small spots of jealously, Wakana refusal to betray her trust or consider "free" relationship, Osako asking Akira not to go after Wakana and telling to him that she fears the scenario were Wakana leaves her for someone. All of that, just for her to be one who cracks first. Such amusing irony. Now I have unreasonable and self made hype that things will turn out that way

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Hahahahaha. One thought came into my mind looking at this. What if it is Osako that becomes the first one to fall to Akira and not Wakana? All this talks of Osako insecurity, all of her reassurences that she is 100% lesbian, all the small spots of jealously, Wakana refusal to betray her trust or consider "free" relationship, Osako asking Akira not to go after Wakana and telling to him that she fears the scenario were Wakana leaves her for someone. All of that, just for her to be one who cracks first. Such amusing irony. Now I have unreasonable and self made hype that things will turn out that way
In the region where I live, generally the people most insecure about cheating are the first to cheat, so I don't doubt that this could happen.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Quick question. What's your opinion on Pareidolia? Good, bad, in between? Do you trust them or not? Do you think they will betray Akira or not?

Personal op is that they are in between. They are good for Sensei but will also use bad methods to achieve good things. Personally I trust Pareidolia for now but do think that they will in turn betray Akira in one way or another.
I have a theory where Pareidolia is something like Akira's will.
Talked about it some time ago.
With the last two updates, i was surprised how shitty Pareidolia seems to be, while it pretended to be a "friend" in the past.
But it could go with my theory that it is Akira's will, it might just be an ass because it is parked at Hope's for now, and we might see it move to a better state of mind.

Some more detail:
Imagine the cross, Hope is a station (The Predator/Callous/Whatever), The Wire God is a station (The Calm One/maybe a catatonic Akira)(wonder if it gets a unique name in the future), maybe we get one or two more stations (since it was implied the cross has four), and Pareidolia (Akira's will) can shift between those stations.
Like, how every normal human being can behave differently from time to time, just with Akira, it's more extreme.
And Pareidolia (Akira's will/ (sub) conscious) is trying to move towards a better place, whatever that might be.

I think that would be a pretty cheap twist tbh. The story has built up Maya and Akira's relationship way too much for it to be not genuine. What I think the twist (which is hardly a twist at this point with how many hints we've had) will be Akira realizing that he did the same thing to her that Sekai did to him, which might have been the realization that led him to suicide in the first place.
I have a different opinion here.
I don't think it's about Akira abusing Maya, they are more like bound by the same experience.
I don't remember the exact event(s), but something was narrated that seems to tie to Maya:
"A girl being sexually abused by a distant relative" (PeekABoo event"?)

I think Akira and Maya had that abuse stuff in common, that's why they bonded and fell for each other, dispite the age gap.
Maya even states that they are both fucked up, like mentally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apollo259
Jun 20, 2023
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story needs new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this story alive

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story need new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this stlry alive
It's good that you have people to share this game with, if I recommended this to my friends I would probably be admitted to the hospital forever :)

Jun 20, 2023
It's good that you have people to share this game with, if I recommended this to my friends I would probably be admitted to the hospital forever :)
Maybe in 10 or 20 years this game will turn from hidden gem and treasure to a very popular story that many people will take inspiration from, eh? Then we will have a very proud bragging rights that we will flaunt and talk about "muh good old days before rework". God knows I already annoy some of my friends with making them play this game. I intend to share this story with every close person or friend I can trust, so one day I will be like "Back in my day I had to wait every month and before that every 2 weeks for an update". Life can be a dream

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story needs new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this story alive
Well hey, I'm a pretty new commenter! Discovered the game a couple months ago and am completely hooked. Tbh, between here and the official Discord server, this seemed like the better option. The people here on this thread seem pretty easygoing and super invested in the game, so it only made sense.

Yeah, I wish I had friends I could talk about this game with too, honestly. But as you said, it can be difficult.

Jun 20, 2023
Well hey, I'm a pretty new commenter! Discovered the game a couple months ago and am completely hooked. Tbh, between here and the official Discord server, this seemed like the better option. The people here on this thread seem pretty easygoing and super invested in the game, so it only made sense.

Yeah, I wish I had friends I could talk about this game with too, honestly. But as you said, it can be difficult.
Glad that you found this game then, especially if its been only a couple months ago. Ever since the unofficial sanctions took effect this thread have been a little secluded island away from general public. One day this will change I am sure of it, until then and even after that, happy to have you here

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I have a different opinion here.
I don't think it's about Akira abusing Maya, they are more like bound by the same experience.
I don't remember the exact event(s), but something was narrated that seems to tie to Maya:
"A girl being sexually abused by a distant relative" (PeekABoo event"?)

I think Akira and Maya had that abuse stuff in common, that's why they bonded and fell for each other, dispite the age gap.
Maya even states that they are both fucked up, like mentally.
I don't disagree there, in fact it's a big part of my theory that both were abused by Nozomu (who might even be Maya's father) and bonded over that trauma. However that still wouldn't change that Akira groomed and sexually abused her, even if from her perspective it was consentual.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
With the ending talks going on I was thinking I am somewhat disappointed that there will be no harem endings. Don't get me wrong, I very much look forward to Maya, Niki, and other purity routes but I hope there are some throuple/group endings. I could see a Io/Uta ending.

Do you think there will be purity routes that include more that one girl?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

Just don't ask us for a save or how to solve a puzzle lest you bring down the wrath of Bingoogus

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes