Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
This reminded me that Ayane actually brings up a good point after her 'Nevermind' Event, in her 'Before the Sun Comes Up' Event.

How exactly do any of these girls apparently get to the roof when it's supposed to be locked?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sensei doesn't even have a key:

Only Makoto:

And supposedly...Yumi:
(Shapeshifter?) Does. As far as I recall. Maya might.

There's definitely something wrong here, and it's been glossed over since before the first reset.
Maya definitely has a key if she really has been through all these resets. She has been through supposedly many resets. Also, with sensei not having a key, it would be explained if Maya stole it at some point for either the resets or something else(if you need the key to gain access to the roof at the end of the world)

Jan 13, 2024
Maya definitely has a key. She has been through supposedly many resets. Also, with sensei not having a key, it would be explained if Maya stole it at some point for either the resets or something else(if you need the key to gain access to the roof at the end of the world)
It definitely makes sense if Maya stole it from Sensei. I think Sensei even remarks "I'm a teacher. Why don't I have a key?" at one point.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
doing a little logic, If Makoto has keys for his position, Yes, Akira must have keys too,
which implies something else Wakana also has keys.
(Speculating like this, they were stolen or lost, the same for Wakana, she may or may not have them but she did.)

Who did Yumi steal the keys from? And even if someone asked her about that, she probably wouldn't remember, (so those keys are not lost or reset through resets) (how many are there?)
Maya must have keys, from when she tried a thousand things to reset her to return Sensei to the old one she knew. or for some other paranormal explanation, whenever she goes it is mysteriously open.

How Ayane has entered twice, also more of the same... or how Tsuneyo entered during her introduction when she was eating,
Maya in the first resets liked to bring things beforehand, to the reset for that kind of pseudo picnic with food, so she possibly left it open for the time Ayane arrives hours before the reset in ''Nevermind'' possible explanation.
Possibly there is some more clue revisiting the event or maybe nothing.
As far as tsuneyo goes, it would not surprise me if she just scaled the building

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, I'm probably over thinking things, but taking into account that LiL has a Trinity theme, with things coming in threes:

3 loves, 3 gods, 3 moons, 3 wizards, etc.

And has a thing for C words, hence The Callous, Calm, and Concerned, gods.

Then with Sensei apparently gaining the title The Collector:
And Ami being The Caretaker:

Who would you suggest to be the 3rd C Title among the cast? And which Title could that be?

May have missed another title being mentioned last update, but if not, I wonder if it'll appear next update.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So, I'm probably over thinking things, but taking into account that LiL has a Trinity theme, with things coming in threes:

With Ami being The Caretaker:

Who would you suggest to be the 3rd C Title among the cast? And which Title could that be?

May have missed another title being mentioned last update, but if not, I wonder if it'll appear next update.
With hyper horny mode engaged it will be Sana the Cumdumpster.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

Not that I remember anyone else, possibly in a future update, but...

Before those two there is someone who had a title although it happened in a very subtle way and not with such relevance.
since the title is involved in event names with caretaker and collector, well Cicadian Rhythm (The Gardener) (0.33), an event where Ayane returns after 24 hours with the daisy clip in her hair, and seeing her relationship with himawari and daisy (flowers) is an appropriate title, although I don't know if she would fill the trinity by not starting with C as such.

Perhaps it is relevant as someone who received a title even before Akira.
Or perhaps others will receive other titles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
3rd C should be...
Controller, Container - Maya (Though not anymore since she's reset...Maybe?)

These are for fun!

Coquette - Kirin
Countess - Touka
Crabby - Yumi
Crazy - Yasu (couldn't think of a cool "C" word for schizophrenic)
Cyclops - Sana (Again not anymore... thanks sel)
Calculating - Nodoka
Chansonnière - Otoha (Me being undeservedly nice to her) and Niki
Comedienne - Tsuneyo
Chemist - Io

That's all I got.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Man, what another fucking stupid change on the website, angry is not the same as facepalm... one is to mock and shame stupid idiots, the other makes YOU look like the clown for letting a troll get to you... so fucking dumb.

Edit: oh god, it's not even new, they just swapped them, now i have a historical record of handing out angry reactions when that's not at all how i felt when reacting... this is beyond fucking stupid...
I too don't like this change. I used The "Facepalm" to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post". I'm not sure I like its replacement, the swearing face. To me it means the poster is right about their POV or I'm acknowledging their post and I'm Eff'ing not happy about it, in the positive sense. Or just plainly saying "Eff You!" or "Go Eff Yourself", etc. in the negative sense. Which is probably the most likely way many of us will interpret that reaction. I don't see this as a constructive reaction. Though I'm sure the lazy save askers will get plenty of swear faces!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I too don't like this change. I used The "Facepalm" to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post". I'm not sure I like its replacement, the swearing face. To me it means the poster is right about their POV or I'm acknowledging their post and I'm Eff'ing not happy about it, in the positive sense. Or just plainly saying "Eff You!" or "Go Eff Yourself", etc. in the negative sense. Which is probably the most likely way many of us will interpret that reaction. I don't see this as a constructive reaction. Though I'm sure the lazy save askers will get plenty of swear faces!
I love how you censored the word "fuck" in this thread of all places :ROFLMAO:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Little late, but some C Titles that came to mind:
  • Sekai The Creator
  • Nao-chan The Creature
  • John The Chicken (lmao)
  • Ayane The Collaborator
  • Touka The Counselor
  • Yasu The Converter/Cultist
  • Etc
In retrospect though, Nao called itself the Cataloger once:
And she seems referred to in Ami's 'The Caretaker' Chapter 4 Lust Event as the Xoanon:

If it wasn't for the Cataloger being Nao's thing, I'd probably give it to Nodoka though.

Reactions: Duskreyn and t-f

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023

And Ami being The Caretaker:

Maya The Condemned

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Little late, but some C Titles that came to mind:
  • Sekai The Creator
  • Nao-chan The Creature
  • John The Chicken (lmao)
  • Ayane The Collaborator
  • Touka The Counselor
  • Yasu The Converter/Cultist
  • Etc
In retrospect though, Nao called itself the Cataloger once:
And she seems referred to in Ami's 'The Caretaker' Chapter 4 Lust Event as the Xoanon:

If it wasn't for the Cataloger being Nao's thing, I'd probably give it to Nodoka though.
Ayane The Cum-Dump

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes