Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
It's always funny to know that Tsukasa events are only available to those who peeked on Chinami in the bathroom.
You mean the event that very clearly said "You're weird for sexualizing this choice" and upset Chika if you picked the other option?

Either way, Sel overplayed his hand and lost a financial backer by assuming that anyone who made a seemingly arbitrary choice earlier would want this kind of content. I imagine that as more people get their hands on the update, I'm not gonna be alone. You can try to imply things about me based on that earlier choice, even though it was the one that I rolled back and swapped to after the game pretty clearly told me that my first choice wasn't correct while knowing that the game has a habit of punishing you for sticking with those "incorrect" choices, but I drew a line here and even went so far as to cancel my subscribestar. It's pretty obvious where I stand.

Last edited:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Oh god, at this point the only reason I return to this is Sunk Cost Fallacy, I think.

The longer it drones on, the more I realize what self-indulgent drivel this turned out to be.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You mean the event that very clearly said "You're weird for sexualizing this choice" and upset Chika if you picked the other option?

Either way, Sel overplayed his hand and lost a financial backer by assuming that anyone who made a seemingly arbitrary choice earlier would want this kind of content. I imagine that as more people get their hands on the update, I'm not gonna be alone. You can try to imply things about me based on that earlier choice, even though it was the one that I rolled back and swapped to after the game pretty clearly told me that my first choice wasn't correct while knowing that the game has a habit of punishing you for sticking with those "incorrect" choices, but I drew a line here and even went so far as to cancel my subscribestar. It's pretty obvious where I stand.
To be fair the last Tsukasa event gave a much more clear off-ramp. Who knows how many more off-ramps Sel will give before wizard stuff actually happens, and whether taking them will actually count. That being said Akira's pedophilia is definitely going to be increasingly explored; I can't really fault you if that's not a subject you want to see explored like this.

Reactions: crustlord12

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
To be fair the last Tsukasa event gave a much more clear off-ramp. Who knows how many more off-ramps Sel will give before wizard stuff actually happens, and whether taking them will actually count. That being said Akira's pedophilia is definitely going to be increasingly explored; I can't really fault you if that's not a subject you want to see explored like this.
That's fair, and I suppose I should've been more clear:

My issue isn't that I felt rail-roaded into that content. It's that I would be supporting a game that *has* that content, period. So whether having seen it is my own fault as the poster above was trying to imply or not, I can safely say that the game is no longer for me because it's been made pretty unambiguous that this is a direction that the game is going to continue pushing.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I know the question wasn’t really directed at me, but eh, I wanna answer anyway :LOL:

Maya, Akira, Noriko, Niki and Yumi in no particular order. Kaori, Ami and Ayane are close runner-ups for me, though.
I want to answer as well. I actually want to make a ranking of all the girls but not a tier list. Maybe some day... but after my top three it would change too much/often.
1. Niki/Maya. They are tied and that's just my fact.
2. Ayane.
The rest might change at any time but probably right now Wakana, Rin, Chika, Chinami, Yumi, Kaori, and Touka are my next favs. I always want more events with them. I know its more than five, but thinking about this is fun. I don't really dislike any of the girls except Otaho, Nodoka, and often but not always Ami.

Last edited:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
He still cares about being a failure, taking care of Ami on his own, and getting his rocks off.

Also I recommend reading my original post that started this, as I literally brought up the sister point:

It's from Niki's 'Sisters' Invite event. Ami told him that she had sisters now, in it.

Keep in mind, Sensei still told Niki not to get involved with Ami, and even the Sekai Narrator was telling him he knew why Ami called Niki and that he was taught better in Niki's last event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ami actually wants a Parent. Especially a Mother. Sensei knows this, because he does too.
I agree with most points here but i am still not convinced he was knowingly being selfish in this case unless you have words that claim it. I am exactly not surprised that sensei told Niki to stay away from this mess. Considering Wakana/Nodoka even Tsubasa are literally after their past and not to mention all the gods.

Tho, sensei also mentioned that he doesn't like being parent or a guardian in niki last event. So, i don't why he would avoid seeking help just to prove something to him. I don't know what rocks he get off by taking care of ami alone as well. He actually care about Ami more than anyone in the game currently.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Are you seriously asking them to defend their decision not to support a game with pedo content?
I think it's a rhetorical question. Why play and support it in the first place then? Lmfao. If he convinced himself that 14 years old are adults then why can't he do the same for 5000? This was always a game with pedo contents.

Reactions: Zmaxter

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Are you seriously asking them to defend their decision not to support a game with pedo content?
No, I'm asking why porking the underaged fictional character became worse after the possibility of porking the slightly more underage fictional character. Again I'm not trying to attack anyone just curious why it became unnaceptable.

Reactions: Zmaxter

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yes, that one. The question is "was you opposed?"
What suddenly changes and makes it worse attacking these fictional characters?
I guess i can recognize reaction: people do not hate disgusting things, people hate themselves enjoying disgusting things. Tsukasa is hot after all.

It it a good thing imo, but funny nonetheless
Don not pay attention, it is just f95 guys talking someone into paying Selebus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, on the topic of Tsukasa and stuff: do I get it right that koikatsu renders can not violate rule #7 without serious modding, which Selebus obviously would not do?

Reactions: chronox42

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
What a happy conversation we have going on here.

They were curious enough about the story, because it's creative, to ignore a lot of what happens. But everyone has a line and arguing with what they can and cannot accept is pointless. It's clearly the straw that broke the camels back.

And they can spend their money however they want to, imagine asking them to justify why they don't want to support a game that'll soon include content about r*ping 8 year olds. There's a lot of r*tarded people here.

Reactions: crustlord12

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
You know that in this scene with Karina it's Paredolia controlling Akira's body, right? And without a meme, I saw several people saying that this version improved and showed a more human side of Akira You were the first to say it got worse.

Of course, I'm not saying that he's a Saint, but you wanting to blame him involving the scenes of him being controlled doesn't make sense because that already involves the supernatural of this world.

And I repeat, Akira is still not worthy of being called a good person, he is a horrible human being.

And in case you're in doubt, the scenes of him being controlled already happened with Molly, Sara, Yumi and now Karin and if forced himself much more, it was with Maya on the roof in 0.35 too.
I mean, he can try to actually fix it or maybe just avoid spending time alone with underage girls in general? Maybe some aspects are outside of his control, but to claim that he has absolutely zero agency in what situations he chooses to put himself in is just not true. There's a lot he can do, he just doesn't want to, which is what I'm criticizing him over.

And look, I'm not saying he's a worse character because he's showing a human side. It's because he has that human side that his actions are way more despicable. You're not sure if the dude even really understands in Part 1 whether or not his actions hurt anyone, but by now, you can hear in his monologues that he does understand and has seen the consequences of his actions. But he still does it, without making any effort to truly change. And we're heading towards the direction where there really cannot be any redemption for him. No literary work that tries to "redeem" a child rapist will ever be taken seriously.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You say "peek" but it's really up to who plays it.
To me it just seemed like a normal fun, and even a bit wholesome event, to someone else it might seem more perverse than that.
This is the fun part, yes: In we have seen naked loli and in "Failsafe" we haven't, but "Failsafe" is somehow worse. Probably because Tsukasa is sassy and Chinami isn't, but it is besides the point

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, he can try to actually fix it or maybe just avoid spending time alone with underage girls in general? Maybe some aspects are outside of his control, but to claim that he has absolutely zero agency in what situations he chooses to put himself in is just not true. There's a lot he can do, he just doesn't want to, which is what I'm criticizing him over.

And look, I'm not saying he's a worse character because he's showing a human side. It's because he has that human side that his actions are way more despicable. You're not sure if the dude even really understands in Part 1 whether or not his actions hurt anyone, but by now, you can hear in his monologues that he does understand and has seen the consequences of his actions. But he still does it, without making any effort to truly change. And we're heading towards the direction where there really cannot be any redemption for him. No literary work that tries to "redeem" a child rapist will ever be taken seriously.
Well, Maya was virtually guaranteed to have been a Wizard when the relationship began:
So, it's probably too late to think Sensei wouldn't cross the line.

Impressively though, this game seems to frame Maya as the "bad guy":
As far as has been implied, Maya was the one who pushed for the sexual relationship.

It seems likely that there will be more and more people jumping ship, after the upcoming Maya events. For obvious reasons.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I can understand both sides of the argument and as someone who was around the same age as Chika and Karin when I started playing the game my view on this game has changed as I got older. Playing this game as a horny teenager who just wanted to see Chika, Rin and others get weinered, you can kinda look past creepy predator Sensei because I'm pretty sure we all had teachers we wanted to bone/be boned by when we were that age. And I paid no mind to the wizard content at the time because I skipped through the game in search of the sex scenes. But after subsequent playthroughs as an adult the wizard content does make you feel weird as its supposed to. This game isn't a happy go lucky sex simulator its supposed to make you feel uncomfortable and gross at times. And as someone who felt gross giving my own niece baths when she was little. Stuff like that is gonna affect my playthrough of the game but I'm not gonna get mad at it for punishing me for making the "right choice." Sel wants us to turn off brains and pay no mind to the wizard/loli content and not self insert because its fiction. But as human being that simply is hard to do as our morals as a player dictate the direction the game takes which is hypocritical of Sel. Which is why I can see why people don't want to support the game for simply having wizard content and the true path not being the morally superior one.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes