hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
The game would be pretty boring if all the conflict that occurred was Sensei's internal conflict, and his relationships with other characters were 100% positive and pliant.
I didn't say I wanted that either. I'm saying Nodoka's "conflict" is uninteresting to me.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Last version I played was 0.34, I'm still waiting for 0.41 (so the guide mod has 0.40 events)
Isn't the guide mode updated like 2 weeks after a game update?
I don't understand what you're trying to do and why specifically 0.41 considering we just got 0.38 right now making you 4 updates behind.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Isn't the guide mode updated like 2 weeks after a game update?
I don't understand what you're trying to do and why specifically 0.41 considering we just got 0.38 right now making you 4 updates behind.
So there's more to play, do you never wait a few updates before you play games here again?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So there's more to play, do you never wait a few updates before you play games here again?
My dude, it's LiL we are talking about. If you don't play it every update while keeping changelog near you will subject yourself to playing through unreasonable labirinth of "if you don't play this exact event on saturday - you can't progress and have to waste another ingame week". Don't forget, Selebus hates you (y)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My dude, it's LiL we are talking about. If you don't play it every update while keeping changelog near you will subject yourself to playing through unreasonable labirinth of "if you don't play this exact event on saturday - you can't progress and have to waste another ingame week". Don't forget, Selebus hates you (y)
Just a single week? I already have over 1000 in-game days, so that's not a problem for me, and I don't need the changelog with the guide mod, the guide mod is almost a necessity for this game.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just a single week? I already have over 1000 in-game days, so that's not a problem for me, and I don't need the changelog with the guide mod, the guide mod is almost a necessity for this game.
If you don't play every update, then yes, it's a necessity. But you have to wait for it's release. Otherwise you just play every update and share with your good pals here your walkthrough (or just look up the one made by another kind soul).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A question from 0.38 update: Why does frog boy remind roadkilled Ami of rain king?
Putting whatever the name frog boy is insinuating aside, Rain King is confusing, but somewhat also gives a "supposed to be important" feeling. But replaying it again yields zero frog in the search.

So is there an in-universe connection between them? Or is this just Selly purposefully breaking walls and mentioning all the unexplainable events he made in the past and enjoying himself a circle jerk?

also in my head I kept saying fuck boy instead of frog boy

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the event where Ami goes catatonic. At this point, there's no hints available using the guide mod and I have gone through a couple of weeks just waiting throughout the day. Any idea on how I can figure out next steps? I'm on 0.38

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I seem to be stuck at the event where Ami goes catatonic. At this point, there's no hints available using the guide mod and I have gone through a couple of weeks just waiting throughout the day. Any idea on how I can figure out next steps? I'm on 0.38
At this point you can just skip until you get all Osako & Tsubasa events auto-played. After Tsubasa event you would receive a phone number to call + at some point you should visit library at afternoon + there would be new location on Sunday + AFAIR you should also call Niki at weekend morning

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It's strangely satisfying to watch the use of Lessons in Love characters as profile pictures metastasize slowly among contributors to the thread.

Join us. Together we can become just as insular as class 1-A.
I do miss my pregnant star wars droid. It just doesn't feel the same without it.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes