DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After a night of thinking, the only thing that is more certain to me (which you also already pointed out) is that perhaps this is simply another demonstration of how strong Pareidolia's grip on everything is now. Not just throwing millions of affection points like USER2 once did, not just "spawning" or pretending to be special Ami in inapplicable moments, but also pertaining knowledge of an happy event during a reset whether Sensei triggered it or not. The fact that Pareidolia knows Rain King is the only thing I feel conclusive about.

Saying this is because due to the lack of understanding regarding what frog bog and rain king really mean, Pareidolia can say literally anything and wouldn't matter that much. As in, instead of frog boy, if this special Ami said "the name lamb dude/turtle guy/chicken man reminds of RAIN KING", it would make little difference to me; you can't trace any of them back to the event Rain King anyway (imagine someone who missed that event and couldn't get it just like Sensei, and went back two updates to complete the said event and still couldn't get it :LOL:).

Unless using the name frog boy specifically is Pareidolia's way to announce its presence and influence like you alluded to, like a dick measuring contest among USERS. But honestly any connection frog might've had with a certain god is currently too thin for me to claim anything with enough certainty. I need solid stuff like Callous's worm and cicada, Calm's cockroach, or Concerned's spider at least. Maybe we'll get more frog-related content in the future for further establishing, but it probably still wouldn't register well with stubborn ol' me if it's only done by having more vague metaphors or rambunctious conversations, especially when a frog can be found as early as Escape Rope, a little tangent in Ch2 with USER2's presence being much more prevalent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This sentence is hilarious in my own way because I read it five times and understand shit :LOL:
View attachment 3449359
In case you're interested, probably the biggest support for Frogs being Pareidolia's thing comes from the 'Amy' Happy Event.

Where Amy claims that in the center of the Pareidolia Mall there is a giant frog that spits out eggs:
Why a frog though, I'm not entirely sure. Then again why Rice was a Callous/HOPE thing isn't all that clear either. Squid being a Calm/Wire god thing makes some sense due to ink and computers.

Btw, with the recent reveal that Pareidolia apparently has power over some Narrators in Chapter 4's 'Miserably Ever After' Main Event:
What the unknown Narrators have said about the other gods, may not be entirely true. The fact, in retrospect, that they specifically knew little about the third god (Pareidolia):
Seems suspicious as well.

It's hard to tell just how much Pareidolia has manipulated things to get to this point, and who/what has helped it along the way.

Edit: I do think that Frog picture fits Pareidolia more than the Calm/Wire god, though. The Calm god doesn't seem to be one to complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

After reading this the first thing coming to my mind was "Perception". So may Sel give Akira the wrong perception making him see them like more teenagers instead of wizards and add the "blackout" trait to make things worse and ending having "fun"

Jan 1, 2024
Okay, let's think, who will get their first taste of Sensei's big snake? Yumi or Otoha? Or, suddenly, Karin? Or maybe Tsukasa?..
I'd say first place goes to Tsukasa (but she might've already tasted it) then Yumi in second place, but in third place I'd say Otoha and Karin are sort tied but Otoha probably has a bit of a higher chance to get it than Karin (especially after Karins last event) so third place would go to Otoha while Karin is in the last.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am basing the ranks on the time it'll take with only these characters (not entirely that though)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, let's think, who will get their first taste of Sensei's big snake? Yumi or Otoha? Or, suddenly, Karin? Or maybe Tsukasa?..
I think Karin is safe for now. It's probably too soon for Sensei to go full on wizard, so Tsukasa is probably "safe", as well. Yumi is more or less still just a cock block, albeit, she probably has the second highest chance, with only Sensei's guilt holding him back.

Otoha on the other hand, has that whole big sister thing going on, and she's not exactly been nice to Sensei's homie. She also might see Sensei as a way to get closer to what she really wants. Whether it's Niki or Maya, now. It probably helps that she seems the most like Sekai out of the class.

Out of those 4, I think Otoha probably has the highest chance. Albeit, I doubt it'll be wholesome.

Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
Replaying again as I pretty much always am between other game releases and this event where Akira and Kirin talk about Molly. She says this:
Hmm, curious... "whatever you want...to almost whoever you want..."
why would she add "almost" specifically to whoever and not to whatever? maybe it was meaningless and could easily be "almost whatever you want... to whoever you want". you know without her actually meaning anything specific under the "almost" word. but maybe it was something specific. I'm not saying it is supposed to be Karin, necessarily... but it is interesting what other options do we even have for who she could be meaning under that "almost" limit at the time of the event.

Reactions: Yarazin

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
why would she add "almost" specifically to whoever and not to whatever? maybe it was meaningless and could easily be "almost whatever you want... to whoever you want". you know without her actually meaning anything specific under the "almost" word. but maybe it was something specific. I'm not saying it is supposed to be Karin, necessarily... but it is interesting what other options do we even have for who she could be meaning under that "almost" limit at the time of the event.
Kirin is probably referring to Miku.

Miku seems to be the most important person to her:

Kirin even felt conflicted when it came to taking advantage of Miku in Kirin's 'Falling Asleep Standing Up' Chapter 3 Event.

There's also Noriko, but she's probably second to Miku. Karin on the other hand, has been compared to Ayane by Kirin, so...take that as you will.

Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
Kirin is probably referring to Miku.

Miku seems to be the most important person to her:

Kirin even felt conflicted when it came to taking advantage of Miku in Kirin's 'Falling Asleep Standing Up' Chapter 3 Event.

There's also Noriko, but she's probably second to Miku. Karin on the other hand, has been compared to Ayane by Kirin, so...take that as you will.
oh, for bad memory reasons, I thought Kirin wasn't that close with Miku and Noriko at the time of the event where she said it... Yeah, that's some good food for thinking, thanks!

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I also think it might be Karin if the options are not limited to main cast. Kirin lives by the motto "Everyone should just fuck everyone"; so I doubt she'd have second thought on Sensei's questionable deeds as long as they are sexual by nature even if the said deeds are done on the small group of people she cares about, especially when girls like Miku or Noriko are, in Kirin's words, literally on their ways to fucking Sensei already.
(though I will emphasize that Kirin thinking Sensei doing whatever he wants is OK in that event might be heavily determined by her observation on Molly. Her opinion might change if Molly looked as terrified as a PTSD Miku or Karin in recent development)

Karin is a different story; the better Kanda is essentially a major source of Kirin's inferiority complex. Sensei fucking some other girls makes Kirin feels hot, but Sensei fucking Karin might make Kirin feel like a loser even if sex comes with consent. This is a layer of poor competitive spirit in addition to maybe not wanting the people she cares about to get hurt. Besides I think Kirin is underestimating how much she actually cares about her sister.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes