Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
We have a koikatsu fan art thread, should we start a AI fan art thread too? It's only really worth if you guys put in the time to make a lot, but these are coming out great.
I would think it would be cool and I highly recommend it, but I don't know if many people would like it.

Reactions: Sorabell

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
We have a koikatsu fan art thread, should we start a AI fan art thread too? It's only really worth if you guys put in the time to make a lot, but these are coming out great.
I would think it would be cool and I highly recommend it, but I don't know if many people would like it.
I creatively burn out pretty quickly, and there's only 2 of us here, so probably AI art thread makes little sense. Since people seem to be interested, maybe I will make more, but I will post rarely and in big quantities (like my last post) so that I won't be spamming too much. Maybe sometimes memely reactions as well. But no promises.

Pedro4545454 If you followed my lead, and want to improve your faces, try to use adetailer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Last image today of Maya because I have to finish replaying chapter 1 of LIL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well there is an ai generated fan art thread in the discord server and he has commented on some of them saying they were good but the results vary....
Comparing them with my last two arts you can notice the big difference........

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Such a thing exists?!
Yeah, when you add the image as an attachment and then click 'full image', once it loads into the post you can click it and then the corners get little widgets on them that you can grab and resize the image. For ease of browsing i've found the max size should be about half the width of the post box or this:
Untitled.png
(not going to resize this one as it's specifically demonstrative.)

Of course, some measure of flexibility is necessary as some images are very wide but quite short and shrinking them to that size makes them illegible so it's only a rule of thumb.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I got bored and well I'm kind of addicted to creating LIl images so I made some for Yumi, Tsuneyo and Maya fans

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Guys, do you know that fan-art thread exists?
There is more Koikatsu art there so I don't know if I can post it there or not, so much so that they suggested creating a topic focused on Ia's art so I kind of don't know if I could post it there or not.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes