Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is more Koikatsu art there so I don't know if I can post it there or not, so much so that they suggested creating a topic focused on Ia's art so I kind of don't know if I could post it there or not.
I'd argue it makes more sense to post it there than it does here simply because both are fanart, the only difference is the method of creation.

yomiyona

May 11, 2023
Hello.
I don't know if I should ask this here, but if it's against the rules, please forgive me.
I recently finished the latest version of LiL and have been feeling a bit thirsty.
So I'm looking for other games that are similar to LiL.
Can you recommend any games you know that has rich text, compelling character chemistry?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hello.
I don't know if I should ask this here, but if it's against the rules, please forgive me.
I recently finished the latest version of LiL and have been feeling a bit thirsty.
Can you recommend any games you know that has rich text, compelling character chemistry?
From what I've seen recommended here, Superhuman has very good story and comparable length to LiL. You'll have to adapt to the artstyle (it becomes better later). The fight scenes there are top notch, leagues ahead of modern hollywood superhero fights.

OIAL and Eternum from Caribdis are already listed as one of the best games on the site, and for a good reason.
Although, the updates for Eternum are so rare (Reasonably so, considering the highest quality and limits of human working ability), that I completely forgot the plot.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hello.
Check my signature. There also are Dissonance and Another world

Reactions: yomiyona

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hello.
If you want suggestion just search for 'suggestions' and 'recommendations', this is asked for fairly often and there's tonnes of good games that have been recommended scattered throughout the thread's history.

lil24bby

Mar 20, 2023
Here, but for the love of God, just search and it will appear, as I have already left about 4 saves in each update.
appreciate this, clearly i am new to this and am having a hard time getting these saves to show up when i put them in the game folder. Any advice?

Jan 1, 2024
appreciate this, clearly i am new to this and am having a hard time getting these saves to show up when i put them in the game folder. Any advice?
Here's a reply that helped me

omg, can't you guys read the front page, use the search, use UR- oh. This is new.

Type %appdata% into the explorer path, navigate to AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671, and that is where all your saves will be
But if you did that then you just have to flip the pages on Ren'Py until you find it.

Reactions: lil24bby

lil24bby

Mar 20, 2023
Here's a reply that helped me

But if you did that then you just have to flip the pages on Ren'Py until you find it.
I found the file where the saves are, and pasted the saves in there but they still aren't showing up... any ideas? if not all good, I figured this would be a bit easier to figure out

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.38.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,74 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [3,75 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you pls write compressed and version by letters next time? its impossible to find your compress through search

Reactions: Boobgobbler

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes