DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
oh, for bad memory reasons, I thought Kirin wasn't that close with Miku and Noriko at the time of the event where she said it... Yeah, that's some good food for thinking, thanks!
Kirin actually reveals how much she cares about Miku, in her event 'Dyed Orange, Drenched in Sun', which takes place right before her 'Temporary Bliss' event, in Chapter 2, where she gets turned on thinking Molly was raped, and says that "almost" anyone line.

Kirin's and Miku's relationship definitely does feel a little understated though. Still, this is some of what she says about Miku in that event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirin is also the first girl to reveal to Sensei what happened to Miku. (And is massaging Miku in her event after the Molly stuff, then later brings up the Molly stuff in comparison to her taking advantage of Miku, so overall, it'd be weird if she wasn't referring to Miku simply by context.)

I can see her adding Noriko, Ayane, and Karin, along with Miku to the Almost anyone thought process, though. For one reason or another. Probably also Sensei. Basically Everyone else on the other hand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Who're you? I don't recognize your avatar... some nonsense person claiming rulership of an occupied domain i see... best not be treading on the Star Wars droid guy's territory... on your way...
Honestly, if I haven't already changed my avatar, I'll change it as a part of flash mob

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes