Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
A Netflix adaptation would be the funniest thing ever.
Yeah, but mostly because by now i doubt they have any writers and showrunners for addaptation where those guys not completely hate the source material, and just use the name to tell their own completly made up story, with maybe some visuals.

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
Use the URM linked in my signature to set the 'sawchinami' flag to true, whatever other save editor your using can't add an unset flag, the save file doesn't have anything in it for 'sawchinami' so it can't change it, the URM can detect the flag and add it to your save with a true or false setting.
Thank you Bingoogus for the input, it helped unlock the story arc. However, I am still a little confused about the "sawchinami" factor. The first time I got locked out of that story arc I had "sawchinami" on the save file and went back to an earlier save to remove it (thinking that was the issue). Though since this thread fills at 10 posts a sec, I'm sure anything I say now is very outdated. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm about due for a replay of the game. I know there was a progression bug regarding one of the Kanda's in the previous version (can't recall if it's Greater or Lesser Kanda), was it fixed in the update?

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I'm about due for a replay of the game. I know there was a progression bug regarding one of the Kanda's in the previous version (can't recall if it's Greater or Lesser Kanda), was it fixed in the update?
The bug was in Kirin’s character event, “Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!”. I remember it being an issue in the last version, but as of 0.38 it appears to have been fixed.

Jul 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks like an even more depressed version of her mother but if we're honest she WOULD absolutely be a Death Ball Survivor if not thrive... Rest in pieces who i can only assume were Nodoka/Makoto and Kirin. 2/3 did not participate they were simply targets.

Jan 1, 2024

So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So.. i had a schizo theory moment on my last sleep after that College/Adult Yumi preview.

I think for the timeskip to happen something has to happen with Yumi, since she has shown the ability to skip forward in time after her conversation with Sensei in Hallowars. And it seems like there might be multiple timeskips since we have Teenami and her older model.

As for the gods simply rolling over and not having Sensei fuck the wizards is unlikely. Hope and Pareidolia have been growing tired of Sensei for not doing what he is told and look to be taking matters into their own hands and if it happens its gonna be a Lavenders Green or Paranoid situation where Sensei has no control over what he's doing.

Jan 1, 2024
I think for the timeskip to happen something has to happen with Yumi, since she has shown the ability to skip forward in time after her conversation with Sensei in Hallowars. And it seems like there might be multiple timeskips since we have Teenami and her older model.
Adding a small bit onto this, the preview is showing specifically and only adult Yumi, (altho there might be other previews) so that might make it her being more related to the timeskips more right.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

As much as I'd be thrilled to see more time fuckery and god fuckery, the adult Yumi preview gives me strong parody vibes and might just be intentionally exaggerating regarding some highschooler level sports.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Adding to the mix...
This is Selebus we are talking about, we know he is lazy AF when its about cards. So forgive me if i doubt he has made grown up versions of at least 2 characters to use them on a single render.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Selebus made the versions of the adult characters from the past and their future a long time ago, it's not even extra work.
Yumi preview, I see it more as a comic moment, like an interview of tragic events and making parodies of survival programs
The future models are used for those who ask for request and there are a few in care package.
I don't think we will see them in harem or dark route beyond some comedy moments or resets like with Sana in New Times Roman.
But even without knowing, I assume that the adult models of the Most characters will be widely used in Purity Route, when the reset is theoretically broken. or a more normal world.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes