Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
hope we get a cam girl arc soon, all the sex behind closed doors and sensei monologues aren't bad and never opposed them though ill be a happy camper regardless if its dark or comedic.. been on a binge lately i wont lie

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
I'm doing a second play through and wondering when the peek at chianami in bathtub scene happens. Sorry for spelling.

Jedix

Jan 12, 2020
So I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I keep getting locked out of Tsukasa's latest story line with a YOU ARE WEAK. I don't have "sawchinami" on my save file and during the babysitting scene I chose Tsukasa (I chose Chinami the other time I tried it). Still no go. Am I calling Tsukasa too soon after talking with Tsubasa?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I keep getting locked out of Tsukasa's latest story line with a YOU ARE WEAK. I don't have "sawchinami" on my save file and during the babysitting scene I chose Tsukasa (I chose Chinami the other time I tried it). Still no go. Am I calling Tsukasa too soon after talking with Tsubasa?
Use the URM linked in my signature to set the 'sawchinami' flag to true, whatever other save editor your using can't add an unset flag, the save file doesn't have anything in it for 'sawchinami' so it can't change it, the URM can detect the flag and add it to your save with a true or false setting.

Jul 23, 2021
Karin's definitely adverse to lewdness, and couldn't even stomach seeing a girl touch a boy non-sexually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Karin also seems to have androphobia on top of her innocence and purity.

Frankly, unless she trades her body and morals for her sister, I don't really see how else she'd ever "willingly" be with Sensei, sexually. Especially after what happened. Albeit, if Sensei reinvents himself or gets reinvented, then I could see something happening.

The generics seem a little out of order. Ami's, for example, couldn't happen until at least next update, but they've been prepared for a few updates now. Karin's may have been intended to take place before this one, but wasn't implemented yet.

Although, perhaps Karin will simply be reset, like Maya, and Sensei gets to have a better chance at grooming her? Kirin would probably be the only one besides Sensei that would notice.
The way it seems right now is that Akira outright told Karin he's a piece of shit but Karin also knows he's going through an absolute shit time like almost every character. It's not expecting sex or anything else from her, it's expecting the same level of Touka or the other students he treats like a mother? Karin amazingly accepts the idea/excuse because it's never happened to her before and she's still naive to any and all advances while still being 'angy'

Akira is effectively trying to actively destroy his relationship with most characters and yet giving into his whims of depending on others to fix the issues that he's caused himself because he's understood if he doesn't take he loses. So what can he possibly lose if he loses them pre-emptively?

I fear for like Niki/Sana/Miku and some others with this theory but realistically the biggest stand out is Kaori and her whole ramen (Sekeyes) order.

I'm apparently 6 pages behind as i post this and i cbf reading so forgive me if it's just wrong lmao

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The way it seems right now is that Akira outright told Karin he's a piece of shit but Karin also knows he's going through an absolute shit time like almost every character. It's not expecting sex or anything else from her, it's expecting the same level of Touka or the other students he treats like a mother? Karin amazingly accepts the idea/excuse because it's never happened to her before and she's still naive to any and all advances while still being 'angy'

Akira is effectively trying to actively destroy his relationship with most characters and yet giving into his whims of depending on others to fix the issues that he's caused himself because he's understood if he doesn't take he loses. So what can he possibly lose if he loses them pre-emptively?

I fear for like Niki/Sana/Miku and some others with this theory but realistically the biggest stand out is Kaori and her whole ramen (Sekeyes) order.

I'm apparently 6 pages behind as i post this and i cbf reading so forgive me if it's just wrong lmao
I don't think Karin really liked Sensei's excuses:
She's definitely not forgiving Sensei's shit which is kind of surprising, tbh. Albeit she doesn't seem as desperate as the rest, so there's no reason for her to have to.

Btw, my answer to what Sensei can lose if he gets rid of his relationships pre emptively, is probably his humanity, as cliché as that sounds.

Without his relationships with others and desire to not completely destroy them, he's basically just an unremorseful raping machine. Which may be what he's intended to become with the whole Collector thing:
His relationships with the girls is likely the main thing keeping him from just taking them. If he stops caring at all, then they are probably all in trouble.

What's stopping him from raping Rin, if they are no longer homies? If tears no longer matter to him. If they are all nothing more than fleshlights:

Of course, if he no longer cares, why would he care about what happens to them. If he's numb, he can't feel the pain. Only they will.

Niki and Sana are probably "fine". I'm not sure what could even make Niki leave his side, and Sana might even prefer being raped. Miku on the other hand, is probably not going to enjoy the things to come.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Welp. Jesus fucking Christ. Tsuneyo's announcement was the first jumpscare that's gotten me in a good few years now. Honestly a pretty entertaining capoff to the update.
All in all though, this was kind of a nothing update for me. It was entertaining, mostly well written, Selebus being Selebus aside, but feels pretty unsubstantive in the grand scheme of things, everything that happened ultimately just felt like introductory set up for future updates. I think I'm going to skip a couple updates so I can binge them because I am not a fan of months long edging sessions.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I nominate Tsuneyo as the third red team member for the Death Ball. All hail the soup warrior.
1710285654662.png
edit: also if Ayane is the last blue member to plays dead balls then prepare to lose some more janitors (or she'd be banned from this contest due to said reason).

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Not contesting the first point, but the second I can't agree with. The story is 100% better with her in it:
1. She gives Yumi a reason to trust Sensei after the unfortunate bridge incident
2. She's even more of a catalyst to Rin's not-so-homie-like attraction to Sensei
3. She's an excellent source of external conflict directed at other girls, so it's not Sensei always filling that role.

If she was a one-dimensional D&D villain whose sociopathy always manifested slasher-film style, I'd agree. But she's a deep and complex character, so brilliant she has little in common with the peers she cannot empathize with. She reminds me a lot of Mia from Californication, only less self-centered. Nodoka is ruled by her desire to experience everything, to better be able to write about it. She may be a sociopath, but without the borderline or disassociative disorders to really turn her into a monster. Instead, she's this giant gray area of amorality that makes her interesting as fuck, if you can get past the way her manic episodes are written.

Edit: Not to mention, Hot/Crazy axis in effect.
I don't find her interesting, and in real life I would find her insufferable. I will admit that my tolerance for the girls who fuck with other girls is pretty low. I did not like Yumi messing with Futaba, I did not like Kirin messing with Ayane, and I do not like pretty much anything Nodoka does.I don't know why anyone (especially Futaba) would be her friend.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't find her interesting, and in real life I would find her insufferable. I will admit that my tolerance for the girls who fuck with other girls is pretty low. I did not like Yumi messing with Futaba, I did not like Kirin messing with Ayane, and I do not like pretty much anything Nodoka does.I don't know why anyone (especially Futaba) would be her friend.
Futaba has claimed that Nodoka has been standing up for her for as long as she can remember:

Otoha on the other hand, apparently has no idea why she's friends with Nodoka:
Although, considering one of the first things Nodoka does in this game, is try to help Otoha:
She is probably friends with Nodoka, for similar reasons that Futaba is.

Nodoka has simply been looking out for them. There's probably more to it, but that seems to be the simple answer.

Reactions: Wardtnaci and Dc345
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes