Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
They kinda slap
One of the few indie bands where the singer doesn't sound like dog shit.
I juuuuust realised what was going on here, you guys had me so confused but it's my fault, i 'screen' any new music Selly adds in each update patch, i do it with a lot of VN's on this site, i have a strong distaste for low-fi beats, and english lyrics music so i either make muted copies or swap them out for other tracks i like. For LiL i just replace everything i dislike with Touka's theme. So in the rush to get the update installed i quickly flicked through the new music and replaced all but the new shrine music and promptly forgot all about it, you would too if you'd done this shit 50 times over and so all the scenes with the 'live band' were just taken as some silly aside as is so damn common in this game, till it clicked and i realised wtf was supposed to be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: barglenarglezous

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
At this point I'm starting to believe there is some sort of divine intervention preventing Chika from finding out about Sensei and Niki.
Yeah it's kinda dumb at this point, i think Selly even fucked up cause Akira definitely told her she was his ex when on her bed in her dorm in one scene, and yeah, she rejects it, but she still heard him say it but then goes on to say he never told her about her... konnichiwut?

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Hi guys, when installing the new version, my save failed, could you share the latest save with me, please?

Jun 20, 2023
One would think that Sel would be at least neutral with people being inspired by his work. I guess I as always underestimated the size of his ego, man, he will surely cause his own downfall one way or another. I hope it will happen only after he finishes his work. After all, speaking of "stealing" and "disguising it as inspiration", he would need to be at least somewhat careful not to end up as Personas. Good song from a Good Guy by the way

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, it is my stream of consciousness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.: I didn't edit this, so enjoy my broken English

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
One more thing I forgot about...
Are you serious bruh? Have you never experienced the power of horny? God, half the shit i've done i wouldn't have had the guts to do if i wasn't so worked up a light breeze could've finished me off... I can easily see Rin being self conscious when 'sober' and nervously getting on the sybian once her panties where completely soaked after the gravure contest...

Edit: to be clear, i think this might read as aggressive, but i wrote it far more like two mates shooting shit.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2023
"The proud one shall stumble and fall, with none to raise him up".
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall"
"On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a fitting home for the arrogant?"
Considering Sel recent decision to include religion(both christian and islamic) in his story, he should be reminded that there is only Hell for the arrogant and prideful. Pride goes before fall, and out of seven(or 6 depending on your interpretation of the verse) things God hates the number 1 would be pride. I hope he either reconsiders using religious(especially islamic and christian) themes so disrespectfully or finally accepts a virtue of humility, if he is so keen on using Abrahamic religions in his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceeleaf

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I though of you when I've read this <3
I get the feeling that there's a good chance what really pisses Selly off about it is his growth has entirely stagnated and he's basically cut off from this site, the thread is in effective quarantine and anyone coming across it who decides to supports him is at best just replacing someone who has decided to stop. To take that and then see these newer, complete rip-offs, these unoriginal dickheads who dared to copy his genius, those who probably had their ideas for their own game whilst playing his (like we don't all daydream what-if scenarios as we play) but not having the proper sense to keep those ideas to themselves and not touch the majesty of our lord's magnum opus... to see them gain fans, to see them promoted on this evil website and to see their P/SS supporter counts grow whilst his sits completely flaccid, the same as it was 6 months ago... oh that must chafe him something awful...

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know, I enjoyed the update. It was mostly surface/comedic character interaction and set-ups, but you need updates like this too in a serial work. It got me to smile often enough, so it's alright in my book.
But I feel like half those characters there wouldn't have gone through with it all
Really? Molly, Kirin and Sana are all naturally horny, Rin is horny and lost a girlfriend, Noriko is sex positive and Makoto stopped giving a shit and decided to live in the moment - and also can just straight up quit if her lust is not high enough. That all seems fairly in-character to me.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes