TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Btw, I still have trouble distinguishing Tsukioka mom and Tsukioka youngest daughter names. It always takes me a few seconds to remember which one is which when I see their names, Tsukasa and Tsubasa. Can you give me any tips on how to remember them better?
Basa vs Kasa. Just take the B in basa for BOOBA which the mom has. *fingerguns*

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Btw, I still have trouble distinguishing Tsukioka mom and Tsukioka youngest daughter names. It always takes me a few seconds to remember which one is which when I see their names, Tsukasa and Tsubasa. Can you give me any tips on how to remember them better?
The mom is Tsubased momma, the wizard is Tsucasta.

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Only reason I haven't completely written Nodoka off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She seems and has stated to be doing things for a higher purpose. So I'm holding complete judgment until then. Obviously it doesn't make any of the things she did acceptable, but if it turns out she's right and she manages to break the world by doing it and freeing everyone, that would change a lot.
Sure. All the characters are doing their best, even when their best is actually not that great — that’s good writing.

But Nodoka’s “higher purpose” is no excuse for being needlessly cruel. At least with Yumi I can see what she’s reacting to. Kirin is just a walking ball of libido, and does some things that are beyond not okay — but she doesn’t do them just because she can. She does them because she desperately wants to get laid. Ami is batshit — and I think Sensei is only partially responsible. Io isn’t great with people (other than Uta and Sensei, for some reason). All the other characters do things that hurt others. But they do so while trying to achieve goals that we can understand. Sort of. (Love ya, Yasu!)

Nodoka, though? I get her dedication to her “art,” I really do, and the in-game logic of her trying to do… whatever the fuck it is she’s trying to do.

But as you say, it doesn’t make any of it acceptable.

If it turns out she’s a direct conduit to one of the “gods” like Yasu, Kaori, and Tsuneyo seem to be, I’ll at least feel as if there’s some excuse. But acceptable? Nope.

Reactions: micemerald

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Nodoka, though? I get her dedication to her “art,” I really do, and the in-game logic of her trying to do… whatever the fuck it is she’s trying to do.

But as you say, that’s no excuse.
I dont even see dedication. This is more like a form of OCD with complete disregard to everyone else. I mean seriously, this here was her reaction after futuba left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was when no one else there, so this is genuine. And this is not the reaction of a sane person that just did hurt the feelings of a supposed best friend.

Reactions: Antosha

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
All the other characters do things that hurt others. But they do so while trying to achieve goals that we can understand. Sort of. (Love ya, Yasu!)
Man, I feel for Yasu so much. Someone commented the other day about how they didn't like her, and I missed out on replying. But she's so close to some real life situations, where the person is a shell of themselves and throw themselves completely into a specific belief in order to survive - and specifically her last event (the doctor appointment ones) broke me.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The only letter variation is B/K

B is first in the alphabet. Tsubasa is older than Tsukasa, but isn't the middle child (whose name doesn't follow the pattern), and therefore must be the mother. Thank you Sel for putting their birth order in alphabetical order.

Reactions: DeSkel15

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
but what can you tell me about himawari? Am I the only one who thinks she could be Akira's daughter?
maybe maya or ayane's daughter?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes