Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
but what can you tell me about himawari? Am I the only one who thinks she could be Akira's daughter?
maybe maya or ayane's daughter?
That she's the daughter of Akira and Ayane seems to largely be the most accepted theory yes. It is said Akira hasn't chosen her name yet, she's close to him and seems to genuinely want to help (as if she depended on it), she talks to and protects Ayane (which notedly calms down after talking to her), the color of her eyes, among other things.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
That she's the daughter of Akira and Ayane seems to largely be the most accepted theory yes. It is said Akira hasn't chosen her name yet, she's close to him and seems to genuinely want to help (as if she depended on it), she talks to and protects Ayane (which notedly calms down after talking to her), the color of her eyes, among other things.
but I remember when there was the quiz event you were given the choice of your daughter's name, so was it a false choice?

Reactions: micemerald

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
but I remember when there was the quiz event you were given the choice of your daughter's name, so was it a false choice?
Could be the same person, and what Moyo means by not having chosen could be more like "he hasn't yet granted it to the individual known as Himawari as she's born", since it hasn't happened yet. You could choose a daughter's name right now, but until she's actually born and you give it to her it's like her name hasn't been chosen, even if you have a choice name ready.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You know, people wouldn't expect Io to do anything. But when you think about it, she's a drug dealer that also ninja infiltrated Akira's house - so who knows lol
I would believe it to be in her character. Especially with the manual skills she has.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Only reason I haven't completely written Nodoka off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She seems and has stated to be doing things for a higher purpose. So I'm holding complete judgment until then. Obviously it doesn't make any of the things she did acceptable, but if it turns out she's right and she manages to break the world by doing it and freeing everyone, that would change a lot.
There’s not a doubt in my mind that Nodoka is gonna be one of the most valuable future members of the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad. Will be interesting seeing more potential drama between her and Yumi come up again, seeing as how it’s almost a guarantee that Yumi will make it to the roof at some point as well.

…Man now I’m just hyped for Reset 7, whenever that’s gonna be. I have a feeling it’s gonna be the craziest one yet (which is saying something).

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Just Maya's hidden feelings on the second week of school.

Translation: I've been feeling bad and ran here so that looking at your face could make me feel better.

Yes, but Maya sleeps in your bed, Akira.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My thoughts on Io and Nodoka after you know:

Io might be a little psycho:
But, she'd probably consider doing anything to Nodoka after what happened as "Nodoka winning", so it's doubtful anything will come from it, besides more medication.

Yumi tried to kill Nodoka, and Nodoka laughed about it:
So, it's not like hurting Nodoka accomplishes anything.

Nodoka also seemed to note that what she was about to do to Io was pointless unless something comes from it, right before doing it:
Simply attacking Nodoka would at the least be something she'd expect, like she did with Uta:

If I were to guess, Nodoka is probably trying to change Io like she changed Yumi. If so, she's likely already achieved her goal, since Io reacted and it's changed people's view on her, but we'll see.

Might lead to Io becoming friendlier like Yumi somewhat has, though. Or maybe getting involved in the resets as Yumi only did, after trying to talk to Sensei about what happened. Albeit, the timeskip stuff may have just been random and Yumi was "lucky".

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
There’s not a doubt in my mind that Nodoka is gonna be one of the most valuable future members of the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad.
I am actually afraid of what that will do to her, when i look at what it did to Makoto. I mean she does now believe nothing really matters. Now imagine a Nodoka who does really believe that nothing matters and she could do whatever the fuck she wants because the reset will just fix everything.

I could actually see her go full psychopath. People dont like what Kirin did to Ayane in the optional route? Just you wait what Nodoka will do when she does loose the last of her scruple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
This one adds to the theories about Yumi going to school only to see Akira, and her bullying relating directly to jealousy over Futaba and him.
But then why just go after Futaba when there are so many other girls that would deserve her jealusy much more?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
But then why just go after Futaba when there are so many other girls that would deserve her jealusy much more?
because she's the only one at that point in time that she sees as inferior. And she's being hostile to everyone basically.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes