Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
All I know is while Nodoka is still surfing at the bottom of my "like" meter - Ami has absolutely dumpstered through that floor.

Still trying to get out of the reeds of whatever the chapter 3 ending mess was about though I guess it's safe to say that the loss of Maya really was a terrible mind-fucking issue for Akira.

Real heartbreaking seeing how all the girls are trying to cope with it too :(

Edit: Crap, I seem to have messed up an Ami event? Didn't even realize I missed one as I've been following the guide closely but I guess I missed something.
View attachment 3630928
There is a guide?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That is not implied though. You're focusing on Sekai taking hold of her to kiss Akira, in that sense it is implied yes. But from the time Akira meets Kaori way in the beginning (in chapter 1) and has a date with her, she starts to mention multiple times that she is physically attracted to him. That's not Sekai, that's just Kaori.
The kiss is an important, but not the only reason why i would think that is more Sekai as Kaori's doing/feelings. I mean, i cant recal exactly what it was, but i am sure she got some
transplant after the accident. And while i am not sure if it was ever directly implied in the game, i did read that others also believe that it was from Sekai. So Sekai is a part of her for a long time.

And nothing of her personality ever did show her as a particularly sexual person. So she having as one of the first reactions one of been physically attraction to a man she didnt knew, doesnt strike you as strange? Or maybe even out of character? Because it does for me.
Haruka cheats on her husband, Sara is in constant denial about her son's death and coping with sex and alcohol, Maki has a very specific sexual past - one could find any of these to be a dealbreaker. But, as Kaori, they're all adults. And as all of the above, Kaori also has special circumstances.
Technically you are correct and they are all adaults. Only that all except of Kaori know what they are doing. They are aware of what sex means. They made the conscious decision to engage with him, with all the consequences that would include. But Kaori is imo just technical an adult. The way she does see the world and reacts to it are quite often child like.
I personally don't agree with her being a kid, she suffered a heavy trauma and that has affected her brain, and yet she's able to function, has multiple jobs, provides for herself and learns to live her life and better herself despite her disability. If she were to ever want a romantic relationship, to deny that based on "no, you have a disability and therefore any romantic relationship with you is a line that should not be crossed even if consensual" to my understanding would just be prejudice.
I never called her a literal child. But mentally she is not an adult who is fully there and in full possession of mental decision-making abilities. And that is my problem. The fact that there is another person inside of her that might take over just doesnt help. Reminds me a bit of a story of a women with another personality that sometimes takes over. And then gave control back after bringing her into a situation where... well lets just say for the men involved it wasnt rape because "she" gave full consent before putting the gag in "herself". It wasnt a story with a happy ending. At least not for the original personality.
I would not like for her to be taken advantage of, on that we can all agree - but for a person with a mental disability be denied romance when they can take care of themselves, understand and set their boundaries (which she has done in relation to intimate relationships many times over) doesn't make sense for me.
Oh, you sweet summer child. I have trouble believing all on this page would agree. But my problem is, that currently as it is, i just cant see any scenario where he would not take advantage of her in some form. I know it will happen regardles of what wish for. But, doesnt mean i have to be happy with it.

• Haha
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh, you sweet summer child.
I'd really appreciate it if you don't act like a smug douche about a subject that is complex and multi-layered, extremely difficult to argue academically with any real confidence and also comes with a large degree of subjective interpretation. You can have your opinion, you can find it uncomfortable for any sex content with Kaori being in the game, that's fair, but if you're going to act like anyone who thinks differently to you is just some poor naive infant, incapable of seeing the real truth then you can just fuck off.

Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023
Does this game have any antagonist other than Futaba and Ami?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very curious on how Futaba can be considered an antagonist in any way. Ami sure, anyone who wants to stop Akira from fucking everyone is clearly evil, but Futaba is fine with you fucking everyone (at least out loud)

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I'd really appreciate it if you don't act like a smug douche about a subject that is complex and multi-layered, extremely difficult to argue academically with any real confidence and also comes with a large degree of subjective interpretation. You can have your opinion, you can find it uncomfortable for any sex content with Kaori being in the game, that's fair, but if you're going to act like anyone who thinks differently to you is just some poor naive infant, incapable of seeing the real truth then you can just fuck off.
And i would appreciate if you wouldnt accuse me of something that isnt even close to the truth. My sweet summer child comment is a reference to Moonflare sayng :

I would not like for her to be taken advantage of, on that we can all agree

And i still stand by this. Because i have read too many comments here in this topic alone that let me hope those guys wont get any close to a real girl.

And if you now believe that makes me a smug douche, then YOU can just fuck off!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And i would appreciate if you wouldnt accuse me of something that isnt even close to the truth. My sweet summer child comment is a reference to Moonflare sayng :

I would not like for her to be taken advantage of, on that we can all agree

And i still stand by this. Because i have read too many comments here in this topic alone that let me hope those guys wont get any close to a real girl.

And if you now believe that makes me a smug douche, then YOU can just fuck off!
God, you really are just the most belligerent sort aren't you... you can't accept a civil level of dialogue that doesn't have you free to behave as you please, you regularly get into arguments with people and never seem to be able to separate the topic from the person, it's a pain to read, i know for fact there are people here who are sick of engaging with you because you can't just discuss the game, you've got to force your points on everyone and you just keep at them and at them and at them no matter what anyone says in defence of their arguments or evidence they provide, now you've gotten to a point where you actively mocked someone and i call you out on it and what is your response? The exact same shit as always, digging your heels in and shouting twice as loud.

It's like you view everyone here as some kind of intellectual competition, don't you want to be friendly with people? Don't you want to disagree on a subject and not feel like you've 'lost' or are going to get shat on by the community? You can go just about anywhere else on the internet for that level of civility, why would you want to drag it here? I don't want to fight you Xio, i just don't want you to get shitty at people for thinking differently to you, just agree to disagree and if you think someone has a dumb opinion, think it yourself, mockery and/or snide remarks just make the discussion in this thread turn to shit and there's already enough shit in the modern internet.

Lastly, if you think again that i've misunderstood you, put words in your mouth or accuse you of something that is untrue, understand that i am not in your head, i can only go off of what you say, and what you said read as you mocking Moonflare as a dumbass, too naive to understand the subject. If that's a false interpretation, maybe you should analyze what you wrote and figure out how i made that erroneous reading.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
God, you really are just the most belligerent sort aren't you... you can't accept a civil level of dialogue that doesn't have you free to behave as you please, you regularly get into arguments with people and never seem to be able to separate the topic from the person, it's a pain to read, i know for fact there are people here who are sick of engaging with you because you can't just discuss the game, you've got to force your points on everyone and you just keep at them and at them and at them no matter what anyone says in defence of their arguments or evidence they provide, now you've gotten to a point where you actively mocked someone and i call you out on it and what is your response? The exact same shit as always, digging your heels in and shouting twice as loud.

It's like you view everyone here as some kind of intellectual competition, don't you want to be friendly with people? Don't you want to disagree on a subject and not feel like you've 'lost' or are going to get shat on by the community? You can go just about anywhere else on the internet for that level of civility, why would you want to drag it here? I don't want to fight you Xio, i just don't want you to get shitty at people for thinking differently to you, just agree to disagree and if you think someone has a dumb opinion, think it yourself, mockery and/or snide remarks just make the discussion in this thread turn to shit and there's already enough shit in the modern internet.

Lastly, if you think again that i've misunderstood you, put words in your mouth or accuse you of something that is untrue, understand that i am not in your head, i can only go off of what you say, and what you said read as you mocking Moonflare as a dumbass, too naive to understand the subject. If that's a false interpretation, maybe you should analyze what you wrote and figure out how i made that erroneous reading.
I don't think it's that deep mate, here's my unwarranted take:
"I don't think anybody here would want to see her taken advantage of"
"Oh my sweet summer child"
It might be a little condescending but in a playful sort of way. He's saying there be degenerates here and you would have to be a little naïve to think otherwise, I agree with him. I don't think he was taking a shot but that's just my interpretation.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think it's that deep mate, here's my unwarranted take:
"I don't think anybody here would want to see her taken advantage of"
"Oh my sweet summer child"
It might be a little condescending but in a playful sort of way. He's saying there be degenerates here and you would have to be a little naïve to think otherwise, I agree with him. I don't think he was taking a shot but that's just my interpretation.
The thing is, he quoted an entire block of text without any highlights, it first read to me that he was mocking the whole thing, i see now what he was mocking, i still think it's shitty behaviour but a lot less than what i initially thought, and that's what i was getting at about asking yourself how the shit i write might read before i post it. It's just such a condescending quote, if someone wants to use it playfully they ought to be very careful they don't trip and instead come across as a gigantic douche.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
All I know is while Nodoka is still surfing at the bottom of my "like" meter - Ami has absolutely dumpstered through that floor.

Still trying to get out of the reeds of whatever the chapter 3 ending mess was about though I guess it's safe to say that the loss of Maya really was a terrible mind-fucking issue for Akira.

Edit: Crap, I seem to have messed up an Ami event? Didn't even realize I missed one as I've been following the guide closely but I guess I missed something.
View attachment 3630928
Pretty sure that's if you didn't diddle your niece. If you did, you get the actual sex event which is called "Family Matters."

Honestly I'm not sure what the canon route is, but I gotta say (0.40.0 spoiler) imagine the "redemption" of doing something like raping your niece being that you have to act more like a father to her. Not really sure how that works. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

View attachment 3630928
Why do you not like Nodoka and Ami?

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 3630928
You were supposed to “Go with Ami” during the Family Matters event. If you chose “Stay and Party” instead then you miss out on the lust event and it gets crossed out like what happened here.

I think the game even warns about the “Stay Here And Party” option too. Something like “ugh, now things aren’t gonna make sense!” or something along those lines.

Reactions: DeSkel15

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You were supposed to “Go with Ami” during the Family Matters event. If you chose “Stay and Party” instead then you miss out on the lust event and it gets crossed out like what happened here.

I think the game even warns about the “Stay Here And Party” option too. Something like “ugh, now things aren’t gonna make sense!” or something along those lines.
Oh shit that makes sense now - I do recall the commentary. Dammit, that is absolutely on me. That may be why I'm also confused about how the way Chapter 3 wrapped up. Welp, time to whip out URM and see if I can fix that *snerk*

Thanks Zuko!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Yeah, if you miss the event or rejected Ami, the scene continuity breaks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya also watched Sensei fuck Ami, and they both bring it up, no matter the route.

It's like the story itself required Sensei to fuck Ami so that he could actually talk to Maya afterwards.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes