Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah while there's obviously VERY questionable choices at points of ages, given the sheer amount of times these resets can be going on, most people here might be nearly double their age in terms of "when" they existed before they got stuck in this loop lmao.
Oh, they're all probably over 50 years old at least. But in my understanding they all get factory reset as Akira does as well, and what's messing with everyone is that they're just getting "altered" as this cycle goes way over what it was supposed to. And these alterations are progressively not being enough because, well, they're aging.

For who knows how many cycles they became first-years every 3 months, but for almost three years they kept living with only some memories and perception altered... but, you know, moving forward in life sort of.

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something (or to end it all).

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Oh, they're all probably over 50 years old at least. But in my understanding they all get factory reset as Akira does as well, and what's messing with everyone is that they're just getting "altered" as this cycle goes way over what it was supposed to. And these alterations are progressively not being enough because, well, they're aging.

For who knows how many cycles they became first-years every 3 months, but for almost three years they kept living with only some memories and perception altered... but, you know, moving forward in life sort of.

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something.
... do girls age physically ...
.. if not. ..
... how are they so oblivious to it ... ?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
... do girls age physically ...
.. if not. ..
... how are they so oblivious to it ... ?
I mean, sort of? Many aren't virgins anymore, they do different things with their hair too. I don't know if Futaba's inability to change her weight is a restriction of the universe on what should be her "archetype" - but some physical changes definitely occur. And given that Ami would become a virgin again with every new cycle, it is fair to say that some changes are not reset during a said cycle.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah while there's obviously VERY questionable choices at points of ages, given the sheer amount of times these resets can be going on, most people here might be nearly double their age in terms of "when" they existed before they got stuck in this loop lmao.

Add to that the Wishing Well drying up and we might very well see everyone remembering everything as the world itself burns everyone to restart or something (or to end it all).
It's possibly more like millions of years at least. The Untitled show is apparently that old:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya Prime may have been in her millions, but was seemingly at least in her thousands:
She also mentioned centuries casually, a few times:

These girls better hope that stopping the resets, doesn't just age them to dust.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's possibly more like millions of years at least. The Untitled show is apparently that old:

Maya Prime may have been in her millions, but was seemingly at least in her thousands:

These girls better hope that stopping the resets, doesn't just age them to dust.

Yeesh, yeah good points - kind of insane if it's been that long. That's like Mass Effect "Reapers reapin for eons" level nonsense. And no real reason to what or why really yet beyond "the gods are assholes I guess?"

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017

Himawari's existence might hint at a sort of "loophole" that allows you to avoid the resets entirely.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeesh, yeah good points - kind of insane if it's been that long. That's like Mass Effect "Reapers reapin for eons" level nonsense. And no real reason to what or why really yet beyond "the gods are assholes I guess?"
Well, considering the Wishing Well aspect, how no one important really dies and they just get put back together if they break, etc, these Resets could actually be a gift. However, once the Well dries up, the gift may end.

The "Everything is already g-" phrase seems foreboding. This may all end with a "you shouldn't have opened the door" kind of ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Himawari's existence might hint at a sort of "loophole" that allows you to avoid the resets entirely.
It could very well be that the resets are contained in a sort of bubble, and that there are beings that exist in a second plane (maybe even one that doesn't follow the same passage of time). Himawari being from the future already makes it clear that there is some time variation in at least one way.

Pareidolia has hinted he's much older than Maya Prime, and it is kind pathetic if you think about it, since he's been trying and failing to bring spring for that long.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
It could very well be that the resets are contained in a sort of bubble, and that there are beings that exist in a second plane (maybe even one that doesn't follow the same passage of time). Himawari being from the future already makes it clear that there is some time variation in at least one way.

Pareidolia has hinted he's much older than Maya Prime, and it is kind pathetic if you think about it, since he's been trying and failing to bring spring for that long.
Speaking of time, there was one moment in the Blackout event from chapter 2 (Tsuneyo) where there is the classic flash thing then Akira starts speaking a bunch of nonsense then it cuts back to "normal" Akira and he checks his phone but his phone is conveniently dead at that point. Shortly before checking his phone he said "I feel strange, Kind of like I'm losing track of time."

I do not know if Akira's blackouts have anything to do with the timey wimey shit but I just found the fact that his phone just coincidentally died during that moment interesting.

Edit: Come to think of it, if the wire god can alter perception, I wonder if that includes the perception of time?

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
So quick question… but is it possible to invite Noriko over and headpat her or is that not yet implemented in the game? I only ask because I know for certain Noriko has an unlockable character profile pajama outfit in the files, and there's also a variable for headpatting her:

But of course every time I try inviting Noriko over, I get this message:

I'm still on Chapter 2 right before the second Christmas Party, so if I'm just being impatient and have to wait a bit longer, just lemme know lol. I'm trying to unlock everything this second playthrough, though, so don't wanna wait too long and miss it.
Bump

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't think you can invite noriko over as a repeatable event at any point, so that would be a no for the unlockable as of the current build. But you could unlock the outfit through activation of the flags I suppose, if they exist at all.

One would have to check before her confrontation with Ami, and also if headpats are possible when hanging out on the dorms at that point in time also (but I don't think either is true).

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I don't think you can invite noriko over as a repeatable event at any point, so that would be a no for the unlockable as of the current build. But you could unlock the outfit through activation of the flags I suppose, if they exist at all.

One would have to check before her confrontation with Ami, and also if headpats are possible when hanging out on the dorms at that point in time also (but I don't think either is true).
That’s so bizarre… To have a whole pajama outfit in the image files and a headpat variable and everything, yet have it not even be possible. Maybe Noriko is just the next headpat event coming up soon or something? But knowing Sel and his apparent distaste for making headpat events, who knows.

Appreciate the response.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That’s so bizarre… To have a whole pajama outfit in the image files and a headpat variable and everything, yet have it not even be possible. Maybe Noriko is just the next headpat event coming up soon or something? But knowing Sel and his apparent distaste for making headpat events, who knows.

Appreciate the response.
tbh his entire design of headpat events is abysmal, as is most of his game design.

relevant flag and aforementioned pajamas:

Other Pajamas:

Also, Tsuneyo what the fuck lol

Oct 1, 2023
Here's a plot twist, what if every girl Akira plaps is *technically* legal in whatever context you want to portray them?
As far as we know there's more than one Ami, Maya is thousands of years old, Ayane has a daughter around the SAME age as her, and every other girl has technically been in a 2 year loop and if they are all 16 at the beginning they are technically 18 now? the wizards are 5000 years old too

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Here's a plot twist, what if every girl Akira plaps is *technically* legal in whatever context you want to portray them?
As far as we know there's more than one Ami, Maya is thousands of years old, Ayane has a daughter around the SAME age as her, and every other girl has technically been in a 2 year loop and if they are all 16 at the beginning they are technically 18 now? the wizards are 5000 years old too
Then Akira has been having consensual sex with willing adults all this time and there's no real need to fix anything anymore. Roll credits!

Which raises a pertinent question, what if LiL was about a college teacher?

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Legit didn't read the thread since 0.40 release, as I was too busy with work. Hope everyone's doing alright.

Just had a random-ass shower thought while literally being in the shower:

The only characters without alliterative names are Nozomu Arakawa and Sekai Arakawa. Yeah, they are not present in the game well half of them, as many others - Rin's second mom, Nodoka's mom, etc. BUT! We do know their first and last names, and they do not fit. What can that possibly mean?

Summoning loremasters *cough-cough* DeSkel15 *cough-cough*

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes