tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
ok, I have a problem after doing the Everything is Connected event, I enter a strange loop where wherever I go there is no girls and I get an option that says call but when I choose it it always tells me that the world is broken, I ask I apologize in advance if the message is not very understandable since I do not speak English and I am using a translator

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm guessing the "throne of flesh" is Akira's lap and Yasu will be sitting on it
Well, Yasu has considered sitting on Sensei's face:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Chapter 3's 'Redeemer' Main Event if the 2nd Dorm Wars end in a tie)
Can't remember which event, but there is a narrator that signs off as "the one who drowned in it" referring to the Wishing Well.
Chapter 4's Main Event 'Miserably Ever After':
Not entirely sure of who this is.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ok, I have a problem after doing the Everything is Connected event, I enter a strange loop where wherever I go there is no girls and I get an option that says call but when I choose it it always tells me that the world is broken, I ask I apologize in advance if the message is not very understandable since I do not speak English and I am using a translator
There's a puzzle guide for this and future events you may struggle with: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10318604

Try praying at the shrine 10 times, then see if you can do something else on Sunday.
lmao, what? I don't remember this.
You have to tie in the 2nd Dorm Wars, then Noriko will try to justify sitting on Sensei's face, Ami will try to say if anyone should sit on her uncle's face, she should, then Yasu realizes that she must as well, lmao.

Edit: There's 3 different ways each Dorm War can end. 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, Tie.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
There's a puzzle guide for this and future events you may struggle with: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-29-0-selebus.48158/post-10318604

Try praying at the shrine 10 times, then see if you can do something else on Sunday.

You have to tie in the 2nd Dorm Wars, then Noriko will try to justify sitting on Sensei's face, Ami will try to say if anyone should sit on her uncle's face, she should, then Yasu realizes that she must as well, lmao.

Edit: There's 3 different ways each Dorm War can end. 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, Tie.
gracias

Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Yasu is gonna sit on Sensei's face to make him closer to god.
Wouldn't be the first person to make "friends" that way...

Still, whatever is going to happen next update has to be interesting. I doubt Kaori was invited, tbh, which might cause problems.

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Hi guys, I lost the save while trying to install DLС, can any of you share the full save 0.40.0 please?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes