derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Io event too brutal, so thoughts on the sudden beach orgy:

-Imani deserved this, but she also deserves to actually get railed.

-Wakana notably can't finish until Akira is having sex right next to her. I'm not sure the Osako cuck arc is over.

-Rika's next event is going to be so fucking funny.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
-Wakana notably can't finish until Akira is having sex right next to her. I'm not sure the Osako cuck arc is over.
I missed an earlier opportunity to talk about this, I apologise to whoever it was that brought this point before, I'll answer it here. I think for sure her cuck arc isn't over. What follows is my preliminary interpretation however, I haven't replayed the event and welcome points I may have missed.

Well, prior to the beach event, we've seen how Osako has an issue with their relationship. What we saw in this update is how Wakana does. Wakana comes to terms with the fact that she has never being able to make Osako understand that she's enough, and that if she couldn't until this point, that is very unlikely to change. Wakana would never betray Osako because she does love Osako, and her sense of duty supercedes her sexual urges. That takes a dark turn however if Wakana understands that she is not enough for Osako.

That's what will break up their relationship. When Osako says that to Wakana, the only issue is that Osako can't accept the truth that Wakana is satisfied with her as a partner (maybe not sexually, but Wakana has truly made her peace with it). But when Wakana says that to Osako it's a recognition of reality rather than a refusal of it. Nothing Wakana can do will be enough for Osako, because Osako's issue has to be fixed by Osako herself, it's not up to Wakana. And since Osako can't deal with her issues, it damns their relationship as a whole.

Their walk on the beach was the beginning of the end. From the moment Wakana realised the truth it's all downhill from here. It's no surprise she felt horny by having Akira there, and Akira seems to actively perceive that it was the two of them that should have been together there. It's because if Wakana is the one making Osako's life miserable, and the only option to make her happy is to leave it (since Osako can't fix her insecurities while by her side), then why is Wakana resisting exactly? Doesn't Osako want her to experiment with Akira? Doesn't Wakana heavily care for Akira already and most likely wants to be with him anyway? Isn't her relationship with Osako doomed by her presence as someone that can't give her partner the trust she needs in her feelings?

The foursome, for me, is based on desperation/recognition of defeat. They're going to break up, and it will fall to Wakana to force Osako into a healthier life she doesn't have the courage to reach for in the first place.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I missed an earlier opportunity to talk about this, I apologise to whoever it was that brought this point before, I'll answer it here. I think for sure her cuck arc isn't over. What follows is my preliminary interpretation however, I haven't replayed the event and welcome points I may have missed.

Well, prior to the beach event, we've seen how Osako has an issue with their relationship. What we saw in this update is how Wakana does. Wakana comes to terms with the fact that she has never being able to make Osako understand that she's enough, and that if she couldn't until this point, that is very unlikely to change. Wakana would never betray Osako because she does love Osako, and her sense of duty supercedes her sexual urges. That takes a dark turn however if Wakana understands that she is not enough for Osako.

That's what will break up their relationship. When Osako says that to Wakana, the only issue is that Osako can't accept the truth that Wakana is satisfied with her as a partner (maybe not sexually, but Wakana has truly made her peace with it). But when Wakana says that to Osako it's a recognition of reality rather than a refusal of it. Nothing Wakana can do will be enough for Osako, because Osako's issue has to be fixed by Osako herself, it's not up to Wakana. And since Osako can't deal with her issues, it damns their relationship as a whole.

Their walk on the beach was the beginning of the end. From the moment Wakana realised the truth it's all downhill from here. It's no surprise she felt horny by having Akira there, and Akira seems to actively perceive that it was the two of them that should have been together there. It's because if Wakana is the one making Osako's life miserable, and the only option to make her happy is to leave it (since Osako can't fix her insecurities while by her side), then why is Wakana resisting exactly? Doesn't Osako want her to experiment with Akira? Doesn't Wakana heavily care for Akira already and most likely wants to be with him anyway? Isn't her relationship with Osako doomed by her presence as someone that can't give her partner the trust she needs in her feelings?

The foursome, for me, is based on desperation/recognition of defeat. They're going to break up, and it will fall to Wakana to force Osako into a healthier life she doesn't have the courage to reach for in the first place.
So waht youre telling me is...that theres still hope for Akira to cuck Osako? ill drink to that

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Pretty much lines up with what i was thinking, but expanded well beyond what my smooth brain was coming up with. That moment when Wakana said "maybe you're the one who needs someone else" i saw where it was all going... cause she really hit the nail dead center on the head... Osako needs someone who she can make cum, cause this is an insecurity she just cannot get over/pass and it's something Wakana just cannot provide, despite loving her so much.

adidir

Jan 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to Wakano-Osaka talk, Sensei now really showing his affection towards Wakano. He was almost constantly worried about her during this update events. Plus, in new Dive Bar events, he really enjoys spending time with her and wished that it was only two of them. So he may actually try go after Wakano or suggest cuck plan after learing about their problems

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pretty much lines up with what i was thinking, but expanded well beyond what my smooth brain was coming up with. That moment when Wakana said "maybe you're the one who needs someone else" i saw where it was all going... cause she really hit the nail dead center on the head... Osako needs someone who she can make cum, cause this is an insecurity she just cannot get over/pass and it's something Wakana just cannot provide, despite loving her so much.
This doesn't have to end in a break up -- though considering where the game is headed, it probably will.

If they're both recognizing that the other needs something besides themselves, the mature response is to include that something, not abandon the relationship in favor of that something. All they really need to do is open up the relationship to include someone who can responsibly fill the gap.

Unfortunately, they're more likely to open it up to include Sensei, which will just derail everything they've built because Sensei's gonna Sensei.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This doesn't have to end in a break up -- though considering where the game is headed, it probably will.

If they're both recognizing that the other needs something besides themselves, the mature response is to include that something, not abandon the relationship in favor of that something. All they really need to do is open up the relationship to include someone who can responsibly fill the gap.

Unfortunately, they're more likely to open it up to include Sensei, which will just derail everything they've built because Sensei's gonna Sensei.
Hope you're right cause then we can look forward to this:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
People are talking about Sensei's attempts to "fix" Io's trauma by fucking her.

But nobody's pointing out that Wakana's also attempting to fix Sensei's hypersexuality and proclivity for young girls by arranging an orgy for him.

They're both trying to "fix" someone through sex.
They're both doomed to fail.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

But nobody's pointing out that Wakana's also attempting to fix Sensei's hypersexuality and proclivity for young girls by arranging an orgy for him.

I don't know that either was legitimately trying to fix another person rather than them both being very out of their element and not thinking clearly. Which feels very real imo.

Akira wouldn't have had sex with Imani if not for her out of nowhere most tragic shit ever in this game. He says it isn't out of pity, but it totally is. It's just not pity sex, but it is pity in the sense of "this girl deserves anything I can give her" and this is the one thing he can give. Which is why he just gives her oral, it's very much a "you deserve this and I'm not making this about myself".

Akira wouldn't have had sex with Io either if Io hadn't given up completely on herself and almost convinced him to. She was not in her right mind and neither was he. Mind you, this was completely fucked up for him as well, it's the first person he opened up to regarding Sekai since ever. And for sure he was fucked up in the mind by doing so. Nevermind trying to fix her, he was barely able to deal with opening up and everything else that was going on. I think there hasn't been enough talk about how he was thrust into a highly sensitive and impossible situation out of nowhere with that (which doesn't excuse him, but it's also a thing).

As to Wakana, she had backed off on the Imani thing, and Imani points out that he wasn't even supposed to be a part of this. It's just that Wakana was out of her mind and this could be a distraction. As her relationship starts to really sink (it's right after their talk), Wakana grabs onto whatever rope was available and that was them having a foursome. The alternative was continuing the talk with Osako and she couldn't deal with that.

All in all I agree with you that it was what they tried and that it will fail. I just would like to point out that what they "tried" was out of desperation rather than an actual plan (in the way I see things at least).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

I dont think Wakana tried to fix anything per say.I think it was just a desperate attempt at running away from her problems(the fact that her relationship with Osako is worsening day by day and that eventually she will either have to end it or include someone else in it in an attempt to salvage it)

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I feel fucking sick after “Stomachache”… Jesus Christ. I knew Io was next.

The fact it’s the green option too is even worse. I wanted to go home so bad… Props to Sel for delivering the most uncomfortable scene I’ve ever played in this game yet.

I need to take ten showers…

Last edited:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.41.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,17 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [3,15 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thank you so much for this. There's no way I'll grab 10+GB. Seriously the mods here need to add links to the OP to make it easier to track down compressed versions.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

gazgiz

Nov 13, 2019
Anyways now that the update is gone lets do a quick review and some light theory crafting.

Not going to be able to play this update for a few weeks, but why would Yasu know if he He HE had chosen Kaori. Yasu, while clearly chosen herself, seems to be taken off guard by "His" actions on several occasions.

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: siegabro
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes