PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange resets even death may die.
Someone caught it, let's fucking go

Also does Sekai count as undead and thus fill the fetishes of undead/necro? I need to know if people are jerking off specifically to dead Sekai.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
My last observation from rewatching is that in "all for you" it clearly stated that whatever comes out of the hole in the wall is unconscious, and its eyes are closed. It is disconnected from the orb meant to move it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That it is unconscious would be an evidence against it being the Sekai we know. Some other things that may relate to this are:
One possible interpretation: Sekai is unconscious and covered in ash, i.e. darkness, because Pareidolia is controlling her. The eyes closed might also be a Pareidolia thing: HOPE/yasu talk about how Sensei needs to open his eyes, while the beach narrator and Makoto in "Bluejay" say that you can see more with your eyes closed. The orb that's supposed to move her could be "the moon", which is apparently missing and which Ami wants back more than anything. So maybe that's the "real Sekai".

All this is just pure speculation, though, and I'm still unsure whether it's talking about Sekai at all.
I do think Wires sent this message, I wrote about some other reasons here:
Finally, the last time we saw Yasu (I don't think she's showed up since) in the dorm wars, she received some sort of divine message. The message seems to warn against "the ones you keep inside", with reference to Pareidolia (spiderwebs) and Sekai (a ghost, a moon). She finishes by saying that she needs to warn Sensei and save him.
Interestingly, there are some indications that the message comes from Wires:
  • The title of the event (and Molly) refers to Yasu as "Priestess of Fallen Snow", connecting her to winter. I don't think this name has been used elsewhere.
  • HOPE has been MIA for awhile, whereas Wires just recently returned in "TH15 15NT M3". The eyes and the voice also don't match how HOPE has talked through Yasu before.
  • The message ends with some hex lines, including a Romeo and Juliet quote with the line "pay no worship to the garish sun". Sounds like a rejection of the light/HOPE.
  • The hex message has some language (e.g. "cursed be the gentiles") that is reminiscent of the Quran stuff from "TH15 15NT M3" when Wires probably possesses Tsuneyo.
I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't really come up in Yasu's 0.41 events, though it might be the reason that she's now aware of multiple voices in Sensei's head.
Don't forget about Shiori.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I do think Wires sent this message, I wrote about some other reasons here:
You're absolutely right, that previous post was probably somewhere on the back of my mind and it flared up when I was rewatching it. Thanks. If Wires speaks like this though, it calls into question some other times he may have spoken and we were unaware of it because it wasn't ///////////////////////////YES, I'M THE ONE WITH THE WIRES, TSUNEYO'S FATHER, AND THE CAUSE OF THE TEXAN POWER-OUTAGE.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I don't get how old Sekai is supposed to be, she looked the same when fucking child Akira as she did when she was standing in the rain with Ami, did she just not age? Is Akira just perceiving her looking the way she did back then?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't get how old Sekai is supposed to be, she looked the same when fucking child Akira as she did when she was standing in the rain with Ami, did she just not age? Is Akira just perceiving her looking the way she did back then?
Engine limitations, she would have been around 40-45 by now I guess (only based on that she was a teacher when Akira was a kid, and Imani is on her early twenties). Akira's memories of her at the time of her death would put her at the same age he's now more or less (early thirties).

Akira (16) and Sekai (26) have Ami. 15 years later, Akira's 31 and Sekai would be 41. Would be a good guess.

You explanation is appealing though.

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
So now that I'm more or less caught up, and not wanting to read through 2k pages of this thread, what's the general consensus on the following:

who each USER is supposed to be
is Terminal 23 Akira himself?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So now that I'm more or less caught up, and not wanting to read through 2k pages of this thread, what's the general consensus on the following:

who each USER is supposed to be
is Terminal 23 Akira himself?
USER1 = HOPE aka Callous
USER2 = Wires aka Calm
USER3 = Pareidolia aka Concerned
USER4 = ? (the backup to restore Nao-chan - also known as TEMPLATE9 - after 0.40 was taken from them). We've theorized some names for them like Caring, Collector and Concealed, but that's just guessing, the only thing confirmed so far is that they exist.

Akira uses Terminal23, which may be the current world we're in. Yasu makes mention in her events on 0.41 that from time to time the supernatural entities have to abandon the place they're in and move somewhere else, this may be referring to terminals.

Also, logic would dictate that since USER1 controls summer, and USER2 controls winter, and now USER3 controls Spring - USER4 would control Fall. That name would also thematically align with the dark times that are coming. It has been predicted that a cross has 4 sides, not three - and that something of absolute power is coming that will consume everything else.

This might help on evidence:
I don't know what's going on with so people assuming HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia are not USER1, 2 and 3. So I put this together to help I guess:

I haven't seen doubt regarding HOPE being USER1, so this is just evidence that HOPE is Yasu's god (other than she literally being in the church of NEW HOPE).
Wires = USER2 = related to Tsuneyo's father
Pareidolia = USER3

DeSkel had an even more comprehensive post about this, so there is that for those that managed to master the dreaded and mythological search function.

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
USER1 = HOPE aka Callous
USER2 = Wires aka Calm
USER3 = Pareidolia aka Concerned
USER4 = ? (the backup to restore Nao-chan - also known as TEMPLATE9 - after 0.40 was taken from them). We've theorized some names for them like Caring, Collector and Concealed, but that's just guessing, the only thing confirmed so far is that they exist.

Akira uses Terminal23, which may be the current world we're in. Yasu makes mention in her events on 0.41 that from time to time the supernatural entities have to abandon the place they're in and move somewhere else, this may be referring to terminals.

Also, logic would dictate that since USER1 controls summer, and USER2 controls winter, and now USER3 controls Spring - USER4 would control Fall. That name would also thematically align with the dark times that are coming. It has been predicted that a cross has 4 sides, not three - and that something of absolute power is coming that will consume everything else.

This might help on evidence:
What about that whole rope analogy?

Also is there a reason why they're all named after adjectives starting with C or is it a "C"oincidence

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What about that whole rope analogy?
It's still unclear. Unfortunately, Selebus has the habit of dropping imagery and not making it clear if he stopped using them because they've been revealed or because he simply forgot about them.

At first glance, the rope seemed to be Pareidolia because at that point we only knew of Wires (nothing/darkness) and HOPE (everything/light). So, when they say there's a third player in this tug of war, that is the rope, and that it has a mind of its own - it would be logical to assume that it is USER3.

But then Pareidolia started to be confused with aspects that should have been Wires', like the darkness. And our Akira was called out for being a fraying thread of a much more complex rope (presumably the amalgamation of every Akira).

Since Selebus dropped the rope analogy, it remains unclear. Best guesses are either Pareidolia or Akira himself, but there are others, like shadow Maya or the world itself. There is an event called "first signs of fraying threads" that has Ami freaking out on Maya, and that is hard to justify if the rope was either Pareidolia or Akira, but it makes a lot of sense if the rope refers to the world itself. Anyway, we don't know.

Also is there a reason why they're all named after adjectives starting with C or is it a "C"oincidence
Not that we know of. Since it's four points of a cross, it could be the C from cross, or Christ.

Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes