Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
She read the book about the class written by Nodoka, so she probably knows way more.
"The Light of Last Summer" (Nodoka's book) was written before Nodoka lost her virginity to Akira. In my original comment, what I was saying was Futaba isn't aware that Nodoka and Sensei are involved together yet, so Futaba being aware of them having a sexual relationship together via the book is straight up impossible. In terms of knowing about him messing around with certain other classmates? Absolutely. As someone apart of the class, it wouldn't be difficult for Futaba to deduce what character represents who.

This could hurt Futaba for a number of reasons. She already gets the gist that Nodoka doesn't care about her feelings and how the book is an invasion of privacy, but finding out that her best friend of many years is messing around with the guy she loves? That will only make things worse. At least, that's how I see it. Time will tell.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I absolutely don't share this vision and I think it's shallow.

The point of loving someone is that they hold a special place in your heart nobody else can ever access.
The fact that you'd be willing to throw it all away just because you've got a "shot" with somebody who is famous means you didn't love your partner enough, it also means that your love can be traded for something material.

Being a celebrity is just a step on the totem-pole of "justifiable cheating"

At the top of the totem-pole you have things like celebrity, somewhere below you have "very wealthy" and so on... it's all a matter of how much someone is willing to trade a person for, because that's exactly what it is.
You swore your love to someone, but you are willing to exchange them for someone who is "better" like changing your Starter Pokemon for a Legendary just because they have higher stats.

I would never get rid of my starter, not even for a perfect stats shiny legendary
I, myself, have only been part of monogamous relationships, so I get where you're coming from. I wouldn't ever include such a clause in one of my relationships either. But I recognize that there are more than just my way of doing things that might work for other people.

However, the concept of cheating is that you're doing something behind your partner's back. The main issue with relationships involving younger people is that they either don't sit down to define their relationship, or that they don't even know what they want out of it, for lack of experience. If people follow whatever they agreed on, then there's no cheating no matter how many people you sleep with.

For instance, Maki probably has had the larger amount of partners of the cast, yet I doubt she cheated on Masahiro even once. Otoha has had one partner and is 100% on the cheating ratio (she's also 50% on the sexual assault ratio).

Akira is an interesting case because he's only cheating on Chika (New Maya could be included too, we'll soon discover) if we go by this logic, since he's no one else's boyfriend/didn't sign the exclusivity clause with anyone. Even Niki calls him out for "cheating" on her when he mentions Yumi, but she's the same Niki that asks him not to have sex with Noriko (she doesn't say "just have sex with me"), and that beneath the mask she understands that asking him to be faithful to her at this point in time is simply ludicrous (and that's probably what motivates her to invite Wakana and Imani to a threesome in the first place - to show Akira that she'd be okay with him having sex with other consenting adults as long as it goes through her and she's part of it).

Wakana is imo the perfect example of how a relationship should work in that regard. Even if she herself would have no issue with Osako having sex with someone else, she won't do it if Osako doesn't say she's okay with it first. It's not a matter of wanting to, cause she has mad chemistry with Akira, she simply won't. Which is tragic because that's the same relationship Osako insists on destroying.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Off topic, I thought about this a tiny bit about some mentions of death some time ago, if a girl dies, lets say Tsuneyo did her foreshadowed cannibal arc, and a reset happend, I think the way that girl might come back without suspicion would be that the minds of everyone (except the members of RAS and maybe Ami) changed from "Tsuneyo killed Waya" to "Tsuneyo tried to fucking kill Waya and now she's back from the hospital"

Permanent deaths might happen once everybody can understand resets, or permanent deaths is a thing already but only to people who can understand so long as they die outside of a reset, by understand I mean like, apart of
RAS. But the ones who understand that died outside of a reset might instead get the same situation as Maya Prime instead of a permanent death once a reset happens, but it could also be they basically become New Waya but without their Waya Prime.

Bingoogus the Prophet! :LOL:
Nah man, we just found out who The Selebus Among Us is.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Anyways I'd think Futaba wouldn't be that much surprised that he's fucking Nodoka, although I don't really see what reason she would have to be pissed off or anything, maybe a "Are you serious?!" and that's it. Maybe one of the Theorists can help out with what'll happen if Futaba catches Sensei X Nodoka.
Probably not a lot. Futaba has sucked his dick in front of Nodoka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nodoka would probably invite her to be part of it if Futaba catched them, and call it "making amends". Futaba might even take her on since she's on her "accepting myself" phase, and definitely thinks Nodoka is a better version of her in some aspects - so it may be a challenge she'd rather take than decline if the option was presented to her.

All in all, Nodoka having sex with Akira is just a given tbh. Even people that don't know about it would probably take it as natural given their relationship. What really might change Futaba's opinion on Nodoka is finding out about the sexual assault/blackmail, but Selebus in his obsessiveness with making secondary shallow storylines has made that optional so... One can only hope Nodoka's attempt on blackmail/sexual assault is enough for Futaba to be shocked.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Futaba knows Sensei is fucking others but so far I think it might only be Makoto she knows of? Not sure if I remember right but what I AM SURE of is that the only people that know of Nodoka is Rin and Otoha, so my memory supports your memory that Futaba doesn't know about Nodoka.

Anyways I'd think Futaba wouldn't be that much surprised that he's fucking Nodoka, although I don't really see what reason she would have to be pissed off or anything, maybe a "Are you serious?!" and that's it. Maybe one of the Theorists can help out with what'll happen if Futaba catches Sensei X Nodoka.
Futaba is still disappointed in Nodoka for what she did with her books and how she treats people, and isn't patching things up with her in hopes that she learns a lesson (or starts acting better despite knowing what she does is wrong already.) If she catches Akira fucking her, she might be pretty pissed. At the very least hurt, because while she does know of some others, she doesn't know much, and it would still make her uncomfortable and likely sad, especially in Nodoka's case.
Nodoka and Futaba had a conversation about Nodoka sleeping with Sensei and well, Nodoka knew she'd be betraying Futaba unless:

In theory, Nodoka may have found a loophole, but that hasn't stopped Otoha, Rin, Sensei, or Nodoka from hiding this from Futaba.

Might even cause Futaba to lose faith in her friends, and based off last update, could even lead to her having her own Bluejay moment if they really are all that's keeping her...grounded.

Edit: Btw, Ayane knows about Nodoka as well.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Nodoka and Futaba had a conversation about Nodoka sleeping with Sensei and well, Nodoka knew she'd be betraying Futaba unless:

In theory, Nodoka may have found a loophole, but that hasn't stopped Otoha, Rin, Sensei, or Nodoka from hiding this from Futaba.

Might even cause Futaba to lose faith in her friends, and based off last update, could even lead to her having her own Bluejay moment if they really are all that's keeping her...grounded.
Completely forgot about this scene lol. It makes sense, though. Given Futaba's personal issues and the stuff with Nodoka, I don't see her being happy about it, at least. I don't know if it'd be at Bluejay levels, but I definitely don't think she'd be fine with it or brush it off easily at this point in time. Futaba's mental state isn't exactly a W at this point. I'm hoping this isn't where next update is headed, though. There's been enough people walking in on other character's sex scenes for me, personally.

Oct 1, 2023
Akira is an interesting case because he's only cheating on Chika (New Maya could be included too, we'll soon discover) if we go by this logic, since he's no one else's boyfriend/didn't sign the exclusivity clause with anyone. Even Niki calls him out for "cheating" on her when he mentions Yumi, but she's the same Niki that asks him not to have sex with Noriko (she doesn't say "just have sex with me"), and that beneath the mask she understands that asking him to be faithful to her at this point in time is simply ludicrous (and that's probably what motivates her to invite Wakana and Imani to a threesome in the first place - to show Akira that she'd be okay with him having sex with other consenting adults as long as it goes through her and she's part of it).
Saying that Akira doesn't cheat on anyone except Chika is just mental gymnastics and you know it. Chika, Ayane, Makoto, Futaba, Niki... They were all (some still are) cheated on behind their backs until they chose to forgive him, but they still don't like him plapping girls behind their backs
There's no way a real person that had relationships like that in real life and got caught would get away with it without severe consequences

ON THE TOPIC OF CHEATING, WE SHOULD CHEAT ON TOUKA WITH TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Saying that Akira doesn't cheat on anyone except Chika is just mental gymnastics and you know it. Chika, Ayane, Makoto, Futaba, Niki... They were all (some still are) cheated on behind their backs until they chose to forgive him, but they still don't like him plapping girls behind their backs
There's no way a real person that had relationships like that in real life and got caught would get away with it without severe consequences

ON THE TOPIC OF CHEATING, WE SHOULD CHEAT ON TOUKA WITH TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
If by TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you mean Tsubasa, hell yeah.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Completely forgot about this scene lol. It makes sense, though. Given Futaba's personal issues and the stuff with Nodoka, I don't see her being happy about it, at least. I don't know if it'd be at Bluejay levels, but I definitely don't think she'd be fine with it or brush it off easily at this point in time. Futaba's mental state isn't exactly a W at this point. I'm hoping this isn't where next update is headed, though. There's been enough people walking in on other character's sex scenes for me, personally.
Dude if Nodoka gets caught having sex by Futaba, I'm just gonna suspect that beach inn is cursed at that point lmao! Even more ironically, it would carry on a very coincidental chain.

Kirin catches Ayane having sex:

Nodoka catches Kirin naked in the very same inn on the next Beach Trip:

Then Futaba catches Nodoka on the third time (?), carrying on this chain of having sex and getting caught in the beach inn.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I just want to say if Akira is not in this scene then it is practically confirmed that this Sekai is not a being in Akira's head and that she really is the Sekai that came back from the dead.

Note: And based on the clothes, she is the same Sekai who appeared to Akira in the infirmary with Sana and Io.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It's not mental gymnastics. You can't cheat on someone with whom you are not in a relationship with. What Akira does isn't cheating, but grooming/manipulation. If both sides are adults, then either can have the maturity to say "well, I wish for a monogamous relationship, and if you don't, that's a dealbreaker for me". However, Akira, by engaging with teenagers, is purposefully taking advantage of their lack of maturity by putting them in a position where it's clear they want to be exclusive, but don't have the maturity to stop seeing him either. That's one of the million issues of an adult engaging with teenagers, the other part simply doesn't have the maturity to be in that relationship in the first place.

Sara (an adult) calls Akira her boyfriend, is he cheating on her? That's preposterous. He isn't her boyfriend - and has told her, and people close to her that, multiple times. However, with adults it's a clear-cut situation because they choose to be in that situation, while having the minimum maturity to get out of it, so it's on them. What you call "forgiveness" is misguided, forgiveness could only be applied in the situation of Chika discovering Akira's cheating on her, and forgiving him for it. The other girls can't forgive Akira for anything, because he hasn't agreed to anything in the first place, so what's there to forgive?

I suppose "I forgive you for not correcting me in thinking I was the only one" is possible in some cases, but even then that wouldn't be cheating, just manipulation again. Important to note that Akira's a piece of shit regardless, just for different reasons than cheating (most of the time).

As for real life, that's basically what happens everywhere all the time. People don't usually start seeing eachother and automatically are boyfriend and girlfriend, during that stage it isn't uncommon for them to be getting to know multiple people at the same time until settling on one, and that is doubly true if they're younger. In fact, a reasonable amount of times the need to "define the relationship" comes from the relationship having advanced enough that someone feels like they wouldn't be okay with the other person seeing someone else, and calls for a meeting so that becomes a pact between them.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Do you see the smiles on Ami and Niki's faces? Cause I see no smile here.

What Pedro said about Sekai being a real thing already, but also that she's a sort of liar because she said she only haunts Akira. I guess we could give her a pass because she's at his house, so it counts as haunting him still.

You know, we give Sekai a lot of shit (deserved), but if she's truly sad here, I can empathize to some degree. She seemed to love Ami, and despite everything she was, as a mom I guess she really would wish to be able to be there for her daughter and so that Ami hadn't had to go through all the shit she did.

On the other hand, if she really loved Akira (highly debatable) then this can be doubly upsetting for her. Because Niki was the healthy relationship in Akira's life, a love that never had to be tainted (they were the same age) and survived her. Niki achieved tremendous success, Ami admires and loves her (to some extent), she sort of accepts her relationship with Akira and should be on the way to take her as a mom.

Sekai died physically, but never died on an emotional level for them. If Niki takes her place however, she'd do a better job of creating a healthy life for them and truly kill Sekai/occupy her place in their dynamic.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes