Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
question, how do i initiate Ami's no one can see us event? ive got all requirements met and when i enter ami and maya's room im stuck in a room of clocks, which im aware is part of the whole Maya knows bout the real you bit, beyond that i have no idea how to progress

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
question, how do i initiate Ami's no one can see us event? ive got all requirements met and when i enter ami and maya's room im stuck in a room of clocks, which im aware is part of the whole Maya knows bout the real you bit, beyond that i have no idea how to progress
You wait and fun things happen(Im not kidding just wait)

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't remember if this has already been posted or not but I just connected 2 dots in my head. So apologies if someone already said all this.

Towards the start of chapter 4 a "Note from the desk of the 9th god" was mentioned (in "Miserably Ever After") In the same event we get a background image of a crumpled letter that was seemingly written by Maya. At the end of the event it shows images saying "When the morning comes -- Will you say you love me?" and then it flashes alternating between the crumpled letter image and an image that says "from the desk of the 9th god".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now for the thing I just noticed. Maya in Noriko event (Transpacific Sadness Symposium |: DEN OF THE MOLE RAT) and Happy event (Turn off the lights) is siting at a desk that has "god was here" written under it. Now I cant think of any other desks that are so obviously marked like that, so it might just be the so called "desk of the ninth god".
Obviously this would invite further speculation, and or, dot connections. Primarily pertaining to Maya siting at said desk and what the hell is going on with this shadow school place. But I have not yet come up with anything new that's worth giving form to.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wakana studies Sekai, and Sekai is (most likely) at least one of the moons. But I don't recall if there has been a theory about moons as props. If one was done, there should probably be one about butterflies as well (both Sekai and Imani have them, and we now know Imani overcame a serious trauma - that they're different colors might simbolize that they overcame their traumas in different ways idk).

Could also mean nothing and just be the use of regular assets.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Did something happen to the fan art thread, or are we just ignoring that we had one created for a reason?
This thread is much more lively, and allows for seamless integration of dynamic posting and reacting. I.e. if someone posts here, and I want to respond with a picture, I will do it here, and I get positive affirmation based on reaction experience.

Also, when someone posts any kind of visual content here it serves as a good respite of endless walls of lore text speculation, they're nice in some amount, but get tiring really easy.

The zombie-thread is good for people who are not really interested in interacting with community thread, or for big posts I guess. Anyways, it's too heavy of a load to carry on my shoulders alone.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Wakana studies Sekai, and Sekai is (most likely) at least one of the moons. But I don't recall if there has been a theory about moons as props. If one was done, there should probably be one about butterflies as well.
IIRC DeSkel15 made a post about butterflies and (not in the same post) colors relating to spring and fall like 1-3 months ago, they were close to each other time wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
This thread is much more lively, and allows for seamless integration of dynamic posting and reacting. I.e. if someone posts here, and I want to respond with a picture, I will do it here, and I get positive affirmation based on reaction experience.

Also, when someone posts any kind of visual content here it serves as a good respite of endless walls of lore text speculation, they're nice in some amount, but get tiring really easy.

The zombie-thread is good for people who are not really interested in interacting with community thread, or for big posts I guess. Anyways, it's too heavy of a load to carry on my shoulders alone.
Also I'm pretty sure bingoogus has been posting custom renders from Sel's discord, not fan art.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1) I don't see a grumpy old man in the image, and therefore cannot tell who's talking.
2) I would never simp for In-N-Out. Despite my eternal grumpiness over their current state, I'm still team Whataburger.

Otherwise, well played. I applaud you sir/ma'am/person who has the sense to dispense with the notion entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes