Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, thanks a lot for the support messages, but since it got to this point I think I better explain. This:
being a goth chick myself can confirm.
is the same kind of joke as when I said one of us is Selebus.

Maybe one of us is selebus, and maybe one of us is a goth chick. But I definitely wasn't outing myself when I said that, it was just a joke. Which wouldn't even be true in either case because we all know my real identity is DeSkel's fake account a hopeful sea turtle that dreams of the day Yumi will come visit me.

If you already got that it was a joke, feel free to ignore this post.
I don't self-insert in LiL because I don't really see it as an h-game.
that's also a very fair point.

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
question, i need 20 Rin affection and have 17, im trying the Nothing is missing, except me event and the 3 points are all i need, but she doesnt show up anywhere, does that mean im locked out?

Oct 1, 2023
I am 99% sure you're not actually Wires. But that minor possibility is very entertaining to me :ROFLMAO: what can I say, we have to take whatever topic of conversation we can to kill time between updates.
I never said that I was Wires I just like the character

You are being too paranoid my lamian friend

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
question, i need 20 Rin affection and have 17, im trying the Nothing is missing, except me event and the 3 points are all i need, but she doesnt show up anywhere, does that mean im locked out?
That event is unmissable, so no worries about that. Just get the remaining three affection points and visit Koi Cafe on a weekend morning (assuming you’ve completed the prerequisites).

Edit: By the way, I always like to ask this, but do you have the Guide Mod and the URM (Universal Ren’Py Mod) installed? Because both of them will make for a much better play experience and save a lot of time in the long run.

Reactions: Moonflare

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That event is unmissable, so no worries about that. Just get the remaining three affection points and visit Koi Cafe on a weekend morning (assuming you’ve completed the prerequisites).

Also, install the URM, linked in my signature, makes it super easy to add points so you don't miss things in the future and pops a little tab up before choices in the top left hand corner so you can see if you're above or below point requirements. Selly is a jerk dev who will try to trip you up and the URM is the best way to navigate around his bullshit. Also, Zuko here is the most knowledgeable dude i know on using the mod to annul Selly bullshit so if you need help, tag him in the post.

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
im actually using the wiki guide that i originally wanted to max out Ami with, but had to go on a buuunch of other girl content for the past few hours and got stuck on Rin. I went to Koi a couple of times though and haruka was taking orders, do i need to visit some time specific?

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
im actually using the wiki guide that i originally wanted to max out Ami with, but had to go on a buuunch of other girl content for the past few hours and got stuck on Rin. I went to Koi a couple of times though and haruka was taking orders, do i need to visit some time specific?
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, the thing about this game is you can’t really ‘max out’ a certain girl. Your best bet is to distribute your attention evenly among them.

I’m really not sure what events you have or haven’t done, so what I would recommend is either check the wiki and make sure you’ve done everything to trigger the Rin event, or install the Guide Mod to help guide you to what events you should be playing next.

The URM in Bingoogus signature will also help you in that you’ll never have to grind for affection points again. And if need be, you can even manipulate the variables to your heart’s content in case you accidentally miss something or just wanna mess around. Highly recommend it.

But yeah. Up to you.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
If I recall correctly, when Haruka is first taking orders, visiting koi cafe still grants Rin affection.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, the thing about this game is you can’t really ‘max out’ a certain girl. Your best bet is to distribute your attention evenly among them.
Always amusing to see new players come into this game with the usual sandbox harem VN attitude and then slowly the true game reveals itself and they either lose interest or become hooked like all us hopeless addicts...
There is also a distinct lack of a competition swimsuit tanlines girl in this game.
Miku is the athletic one but instead of being a tall tan-lined supotsu shoujo trope, she's short and lacking the lines. Guess selly didn't want to be too tropey.
This makes me categorically and monumentally un-moist.
This does not activate my almonds.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes