Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
nope im flying blind beyond the online wiki, but as long it doesnt affect anything, ill just do her 20 lust once the halloween chain ends
If you're playing by using the wiki, then it's just guide mod with extra steps. Here, this is what the guide mod is: (I've picked up data relevant to the beginning of the game, so there can't possibly be any spoilers for you)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, it's to the point and even less spoilery than the wiki. You check it by going into the menu, it's not intrusive in any way.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
You'll only miss the one (very hot) scene for not having the 10 lust. I played with only the wiki my first time through and I definitely regret not using the guide mod, it would have saved a lot of effort without really spoiling anything.

This one should be the start of Chapter 2, which isn't that far before your save. I've taken the liberty of setting all of the lust names to Old Sport for maximum eroticism.

Edit: the save might not work if you don't have the guide mod.
muchas gracias

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
More or less this, I don't hate the guy. I love his work and think he's a bit of an ass, that's as far as it goes.
Yea same.Even if the guy has some problems i dont really care.Although i have spend some time in the discord server and ive noticed that people A)Refuse to critisize Sel and what he writes and B)Certain topics are considered "Taboo" aka people cant argue like normal humans without it devolving into a fight(for example the whole User topic).Its sad and depressing but eh,happens

Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i will consume one of those by asking: will we ever get a threesome with Sekai and Ami?
This reminded me of two things:
  1. I'm still curious if Sekai may be reborn through Otoha or something. Creative girls who see Sensei as a little brother, probably are Shotacons, and struggle to understand love.
  2. I wonder what Otoha will think of Prince Ami? She was already trying to seduce Maya, after seducing Rin, and wanting to seduce Niki. Kind of feels like Ami may be on her menu. Especially with her recent relation to Maya and Niki.
Otoha is becoming more depraved, while Ami seems to be becoming more open minded. These two never really interacted though, even though Otoha apparently knows about Ami's mother and is trying to hide that even from Nodoka.

Also, as Uta once put it:

Not sure if Sekai would be down to get down with Ami, but I guess we'll find out.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This reminded me of two things:
  1. I'm still curious if Sekai may be reborn through Otoha or something. Creative girls who see Sensei as a little brother, probably are Shotacons, and struggle to understand love.
  2. I wonder what Otoha will think of Prince Ami? She was already trying to seduce Maya, after seducing Rin, and wanting to seduce Niki. Kind of feels like Ami may be on her menu. Especially with her recent relation to Maya and Niki.
Otoha is becoming more depraved, while Ami seems to be becoming more open minded. These two never really interacted though, even though Otoha apparently knows about Ami's mother and is trying to hide that even from Nodoka.

Also, as Uta once put it:

Not sure if Sekai would be down to get down with Ami, but I guess we'll find out.
I repeat Prince Ami threesomes need to happen.Also judging by how Sekai exporesses her "love" for us it wouldnt be too far off to think that she would be quite eager to do smt like that with Ami.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
All this talk about mother-daughter threesomes and not one of y'all have brought up the only acceptable answer, Tsubasa + Touka. smh my head
Im a firm believe in the fact that the truth is the truth,even if it remains unspoken by the mouths of the unworthy(I want that to happen so bad its not even a joke anymore)

But on the topic of Tsubasa.I wonder when the chika threesome will happen,cause that was my choice(aka the only CORRECT choice)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
The main question of Otoha & Ami relationships is who would (attempt to) seduce the other first

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The main question of Otoha & Ami relationships is who would (attempt to) seduce the other first
Otoha strikes me as the kind of person that has a strong offence but is very weak defensivly so Ami WILL have the upper hand

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone refresh my memory about this Prince Ami? I can't place it.
"Prince Ami" is what I've been calling Ami since she got short hair and a preview showed her trying to seduce Uta.

Ami had also been hinted at being Bi for quite awhile, with Chika and Maya seemingly being the ones she's most interested in, so I figured something like this may occur eventually, and Otoha had been considered a Prince, which made calling Ami one, appropriate, imo.

Overall: Inside Joke that translates to "Ami is coming for Sensei's Harem."

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
"Prince Ami" is what I've been calling Ami since she got short hair and a preview showed her trying to seduce Uta.

Ami had also been hinted at being Bi for quite awhile, with Chika and Maya seemingly being the ones she's most interested in, so I figured something like this may occur eventually, and Otoha had been considered a Prince, which made calling Ami one, appropriate, imo.

Overall: Inside Joke that translates to "Ami is coming for Sensei's Harem."
You know i never liked the aspect of Sensei "Sharing" his harem but my god am i okay with this.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
As much as I do think Prince Ami starting to try and seduce all the girls would be fun, I'm not sure how many of them would actually be susceptible. Also I wonder what would her angle be in it. Would she be attempting to get closer to Akira by trying to join in on his "SENSEI-tional sexcapades", forming a kind of ultimate creepy tag-team grooming force for Father & Daughter bonding. Or is she just going to be trying to keep them away from him, as a meat shield of sorts.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes