Jan 1, 2024
Poor girl still has that 1000 yard stare, I don't think she's good.
Yeah, as I said "sort of" since she's at least not stuck in her place or bluejaying as one of the guesses were I think, internally, nah, she's probably still fucked up from that but is probably able to hide it, as she said, she keeps secrets even though she hates it.

And I guess I'm looking at it optimistically and hopeful.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, give Io some credit, she's been through a thousand times worse. Obviously she's not fine, but have some faith in her.

I am impressed she went to the beach trip though, I was not expecting that. I wonder if Uta forced her? Or maybe she's still into her idea of "I am a fuckdoll for Akira now and thus must be here". I'm interested in her reasoning (and to which degree she's heavily medicated to be there - or even more worringly - if she's not medicated at all).

I also wonder how it will pan out for Uta and Akira with her being there... since we were predicting a sex scene for her. Maybe instead of a sex scene we'll have Uta telling her how happy she's with Akira, and I also wonder about Io's reaction to that one.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Guys, give Io some credit, she's been through a thousand times worse. Obviously she's not fine, but have some faith in her.

I am impressed she went to the beach trip though, I was not expecting that. I wonder if Uta forced her? Or maybe she's still into her idea of "I am a fuckdoll for Akira now and thus must be here". I'm interested in her reasoning (and to which degree she's heavily medicated to be there - or even more worringly - is she's not medicated at all).

I also wonder how it will pan out for Uta and Akira with her being there... since we were predicting a sex scene for her. Maybe instead of a sex scene we'll have Uta telling her how happy she's with Akira, and I also wonder about Io's reaction to that one.
I'm wondering, looking at the "1000 yard stare" — which looks to me more like she's trying to digest some new information — whether she's found out about the convo between Uta and Sensei in "Meet Me at Our Spot" and realizing that her offer/sacrifice in "Stomachache" wasn't necessary, maybe?

Also, is it important, do you think, that she's sitting behind Ami? (Those are her pajamas, right?)

ETA: Also, Miku holding a crab... is a very weird image. Is Tsuneyo going to whip up dinner, maybe?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'm wondering, looking at the "1000 yard stare" — which looks to me more like she's trying to digest some new information — whether she's found out about the convo between Uta and Sensei in "Meet Me at Our Spot" and realizing that her offer/sacrifice in "Stomachache" wasn't necessary, maybe?

Also, is it important, do you think, that she's sitting behind Ami? (Those are her pajamas, right?)
It's Uta, she's wearing the same pajamas in the pic below.

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
So you two never increase the lust stats of the girls? I guess both of you missed a lot of lust scenes because of that.
for scenes that need more than 5 hours of reading and grinding you get basic soundless modless Koikatsu animations, for 10GBS You may aswell download base KK and the card of any the characters (not to hard to reproduce anyway) and do it yourself in half that time.
Twisted world and many others offer a much more higher quality/interactive experience for such time investment, TW in...7 minutes or so.
Im not saying its bad, just poor for the early stages...long asf stages tho. I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
for scenes that need more than 5 hours of reading and grinding you get basic soundless modless Koikatsu animations, for 10GBS You may aswell download base KK and the card of any the characters (not to hard to reproduce anyway) and do it yourself in half that time.
Twisted world and many others offer a much more higher quality/interactive experience for such time investment, TW in...7 minutes or so.
Im not saying its bad, just poor for the early stages...long asf stages tho. I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away
If you're playing the game for the bare-ankle scenes you're honestly in the wrong place. They're like 4% of the run time and often aren't even meant to be eggplant-polishing material (and they're not even that good for that purpose, honestly.) You quickly realize that the game is more focused on telling a story that features a lot of sex than it is showing you big bouncy boobies to brandish the bridely bean to. I'm sure others would disagree, but my take is, go to this cool website called "corn hub" where "farmers" upload "corn" videos and get your "agricultural" fix there instead. Or just grab the scenes from the files or grab a save (lmao)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It's Uta, she's wearing the same pajamas in the pic below.
Eesh. Of course it's Uta. Dunno why I saw that as Ami. She has tits. And not-short hair. And purple-ish eyes. Uta.

But that reinforces what I was theorizing, doesn't it? That Uta has told Io about her conversation with Akita, and Io's digesting what's actually happening, as opposed to the scenario she'd played out in her head?

ETA: And, yeah, interesting that Io's there at all. I wonder if anyone's actually reached out to her since Nodoka did... what Nodoka did. I mean, are she and Miku still friends at all? Maybe Our Favorite Tomboy is going to shove the crab into Nodoka's bathing suit as retribution? One can only dream.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I promise you, no matter what plot you filled in with your imagination... It was nothing like what is actually going on.

LiL isn't everyone's cup of tea, definitely. And if you're just looking for a collect-them-all school harem game to fap to, it definitely won't make you happy. Or Happy. But the writing is good enough and the characters compelling enough that — if those sorts of things please you — it's definitely worth actually playing.

Otherwise? Yeah. Fire up KK. Much more efficient. ;)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maybe Our Favorite Tomboy is going to shove the crab into Nodoka's bathing suit as retribution? One can only dream.
Nodoka gets crabs from Miku, a new PhiloPhilo fanfic, coming soon to a thread near you.

Edit: Sponsored by the new app from aramaug: "Hot Old Goth Chicks near you?"
I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to kill everyone's Yumi boner, but I have a bad feeling about this. This scene is probably from the same beach trip where it looks like Chika will find out that Sensei is cheating. How ironic (and characteristically brutal for Selebus) would it be for Chika to finally discover him with another girl, and it's the first time he's with Yumi?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes