Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
As much as I do think Prince Ami starting to try and seduce all the girls would be fun, I'm not sure how many of them would actually be susceptible. Also I wonder what would her angle be in it. Would she be attempting to get closer to Akira by trying to join in on his "SENSEI-tional sexcapades", forming a kind of ultimate creepy tag team grooming force for Father Daughter bonding. Or is she just going to be trying to keep them away from him, as a meat shield of sorts.
My take on prince Ami is this.Many people(me included) have talked about Amis attraction to broken people and i believe that Prince Ami is what we get when we mix that exact tendency,Amis overall personality and her hormones.But tbh i like the idea that she will try to get closer to her "Father" through various sexual escapades with the girls she knows hes been involved with.

Now as to what girls would be interested?Uhh.Otoha,Rin,Nodoka,I can see Uta with a bit of pressure,Kirin easily and finally Haruka cause slave plot

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apollo259

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As much as I do think Prince Ami starting to try and seduce all the girls would be fun, I'm not sure how many of them would actually be susceptible. Also I wonder what would her angle be in it. Would she be attempting to get closer to Akira by trying to join in on his "SENSEI-tional sexcapades", forming a kind of ultimate creepy tag-team grooming force for Father & Daughter bonding. Or is she just going to be trying to keep them away from him, as a meat shield of sorts.
In theory:
After hurting Sensei, Ami may be trying to figure out how to be happy and keep Sensei safe, now that she doesn't consider herself, alone, safe for him. Hence her sending Maya towards him, recently.

Perhaps even calling Niki and thinking about Sara moving in, is a part of this.

Still, both Maya and Uta seem to have wizard pics that Sensei has, and jerks off to, and both seem "safe" for him and that side of him. Only after Uta expressed her true feelings about it, did Ami try to kiss her.

I thought she liked Otters a little too much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me guess, she likes it "Sea Doggy" style...

Sad_Anon

Oct 25, 2019
Edit: the save might not work if you don't have the guide mod.
Probably my only issue with the guide mod. Your save files will depend on the guide mod being installed and the Progress page does not work, if the guide mod is not compatible with the LiL version (e.g. if you downloaded the newest LiL version here before a new guide version is released)

I don't actually take part in the discussion, but I have to do it: 2000 page GET

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
"Prince Ami" is what I've been calling Ami since she got short hair
Speaking of Ami's hairstyle change, I actually quite like Ami's self-inflicted hairstyle, especially in this scene. It's almost like she's trying out a different archetype that actually has me thinking "hey that looks good on her!" for reasons beyond my understanding, like a hot petite bass player with enough chaotic energy as well as depression in a death metal band perhaps. Too bad it only lasted for a few events before Sara turned her into a Miku *sob*
1721313225220.png

Dc345

May 27, 2020
In theory:
After hurting Sensei, Ami may be trying to figure out how to be happy and keep Sensei safe, now that she doesn't consider herself, alone, safe for him. Hence her sending Maya towards him, recently.

Perhaps even calling Niki and thinking about Sara moving in, is a part of this.

Still, both Maya and Uta seem to have wizard pics that Sensei has, and jerks off to, and both seem "safe" for him and that side of him. Only after Uta expressed her true feelings about it, did Ami try to kiss her.

I thought she liked Otters a little too much:
Let me guess, she likes it "Sea Doggy" style...
I've seen the cast be bent over by dogs, horses, Kermit the Frog, Jynx the Pokémon and The State Utah. I wouldn't be surprised if Karin was in a giant otter orgy.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Speaking of Ami's hairstyle change, I actually quite like Ami's self-inflicted hairstyle, especially in this scene. It's almost like she's trying out a different archetype that actually has me thinking "hey that looks good on her!" for reasons beyond my understanding, like a hot petite bass player with enough chaotic energy as well as depression in a death metal band perhaps. Too bad it only lasted for a few events before Sara turned her into a Miku *sob*
View attachment 3843942
Yea bro Ami totally rocks the 90s drug addict college chick style.She has the choker and all

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Sounds fun to me, i know the militantly insecure boys will go on a tirade over it but i'm down to share if i get to participate.
Exactly how I feel about it. Ami’s always felt pretty left out, so what better way to bond as uncle and niece father and daughter than seducing and fucking your fellow classmates and friends?

I can see the threesome potential now… So many options. I hope this goes somewhere.

Also, we made it to 40,000 posts! Pretty insane.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Exactly how I feel about it. Ami’s always felt pretty left out, so what better way to bond as uncle and niece father and daughter than seducing and fucking your fellow classmates and friends?

I can see the threesome potential now… So many options. I hope this goes somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes