Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Objection! My cock is average at best.
Having an average cock is the best, sure, you might wish you were bigger, but that's balanced out by being glad you're not smaller, and so you don't feel a need to waste time and energy having a cock envy complex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Having an average cock is the best, sure, you might wish you were bigger, but that's balanced out by being glad you're not smaller, and so you don't feel a need to waste time and energy having a cock envy complex.
Imagine having no cock then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Imagine having no cock then.
I still dont get why Sensei is somehow able to speak to john or why john suddenly had an existential crisis(I mean sure Tsuneyo can speak to noodles but ehh).

On the topic of Cocks though.Why do you guys think Kaori is so obsessed with saving all of them? Is it maybe a childhood thing or symbolism of sorts

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
On the topic of Cocks though.Why do you guys think Kaori is so obsessed with saving all of them? Is it maybe a childhood thing or symbolism of sorts
It has been hinted a couple of times at it being symbolism for the residents of kumon-mi.

There is especially a conversation between Tsuneyo and Kaori, on chickens, in which Tsuneyo replicates Wires' stance (presumably) of "why would you try to save what's already doomed?", and Kaori is like "why would you not try to save someone that needs it?".

Although heavily hinted, it's never been confirmed that Kaori is from Pareidolia's camp, nor that those words mirror Pareidolia's real intentions (although he does state that he wants to make things better when first introduced).

What has been hinted though is that Kaori is a being/or has a being inside her that transcended time to some extent. She states multiple times she'll be with her Friend even beyond the realms of time, and that he always will be able to find his way to her.

That "they" (being either Himawari's resistance or USER4 and employees) sent Nao-chan to stay with Kaori could also mean something in terms of Kaori mirroring another's intentions with her wish to save those that are doomed.

I have a personal dream that we'll one day see a Narrator Kaori that speaks perfectly and is part of the Himawari's resistance, along with Narrator Maya. That will probably never happen, but it would be cool to see a reveal of someone narrating in normal speech and the camera pans out and it is other Kaori.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It has been hinted a couple of times at it being symbolism for the residents of kumon-mi.

There is especially a conversation between Tsuneyo and Kaori, on chickens, in which Tsuneyo replicates Wires' stance (presumably) of "why would you try to save what's already doomed?", and Kaori is like "why would you not try to save someone that needs it?".

Although heavily hinted, it's never been confirmed that Kaori is from Pareidolia's camp, nor that those words mirror Pareidolia's real intentions (although he does state that he wants to make things better when first introduced).

What has been hinted though is that Kaori is a being/or has a being inside her that transcended time to some extent. She states multiple times she'll be with her Friend even beyond the realms of time, and that he always will be able to find his way to her.

That "they" (being either Himawari's resistance or USER4 and employees) sent Nao-chan to stay with Kaori could also mean something in terms of Kaori mirroring another's intentions with her wish to save those that are doomed.

I have a personal dream that we'll one day see a Narrator Kaori that speaks perfectly and is part of the Himawari's resistance, along with Narrator Maya. That will probably never happen, but it would be cool to see a reveal of someone narrating in normal speech and the camera pans out and it is other Kaori.
Hmm so for now at least Kaori is some sort of Wild Card that has yet to be revelead.We know not of her intentions nor of its goals.But we do know she harbors geniune affection towards akira so at least thats good.

EDIT:Thinking about it if i try and guess why kaori and tsuneyo think what they think i come up with this.

Kaori quite literally has no one.No family no friends no one.She is all alone so of course she would do anything to save others from their doom.
Tsuneyo on the other hand is similar but also different.She has her father,yes but he is on life support and is suffering.So what i believe is that Tsuneyo would prefer for her father to pass away peacefully even if she would love for him to be here with her.

TLDR:Both of them were characters i did NOT expect to like this much

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
To become a chicken, you first have to begin as an egg.

Metaphorically, the students are the eggs. They're fragile and easily broken, but they're incubating. Eventually, they will hatch, and grow into full chickens. But at every stage of their life cycle, men want to devour them.

Kaori is trying to save them, and I suspect this is partly because she has a piece of Sekai inside her.

Sekai is the world. The world of Lessons in Love is the town of Kumon-Mi. The town that has two halves.

This is a game rife with duality. What if Sekai has a light/dark split, and the light resides within Kaori, while the dark is following Akira around? The Light knows the destructiveness of the cycle of abuse, and is using Kaori to save as many girls as she can -- which is why Kaori is set up to be a Christ metaphor. But poor Kaori is jumbling much of the message right now because she's still recovering from brain damage suffered in the accident.

Meanwhile, the dark half is tormenting Akira, pushing him to perpetuate the cycle, to become worse of a person than she ever was, because he is little more than a blank slate and she is no longer burdened by a conscience.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To become a chicken, you first have to begin as an egg.

Metaphorically, the students are the eggs. They're fragile and easily broken, but they're incubating. Eventually, they will hatch, and grow into full chickens. But at every stage of their life cycle, men want to devour them.

Kaori is trying to save them, and I suspect this is partly because she has a piece of Sekai inside her.

Sekai is the world. The world of Lessons in Love is the town of Kumon-Mi. The town that has two halves.

This is a game rife with duality. What if Sekai has a light/dark split, and the light resides within Kaori, while the dark is following Akira around? The Light knows the destructiveness of the cycle of abuse, and is using Kaori to save as many girls as she can -- which is why Kaori is set up to be a Christ metaphor. But poor Kaori is jumbling much of the message right now because she's still recovering from brain damage suffered in the accident.

Meanwhile, the dark half is tormenting Akira, pushing him to perpetuate the cycle, to become worse of a person than she ever was, because he is little more than a blank slate and she is no longer burdened by a conscience.
I dont think Sekai has even a shred of "good" in her.At best she is a no-empathy traumatised child abuser.At worst she i,again a no-empathy Child abuser BUT she is so far gone that she thinks that her "love" is a good thing.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Earlier today I was rewatching a couple of events, and in the last Yumi one she seems to imply that the "rapey detentions" were within the cycles.
Furthermore, whoever (same one that made the time-skip happen to "beachmas") shows Akira rapey detention Yumi (presumably, although it could also not be in school) could even show him stuff from before the cycles? It probably would make more sense for it to be within it since they make a point to highlight when showing something from his past.
However, what's confirmed to be before the cycles is Akira going after Yumi to pull her away from her life of petty crime, and that's confirmed to be before the cycles because she wasn't alone in the arcade (stealing from pachinko machines), and this level of normalcy doesn't exist inside the cycles (Yumi is always alone from the beginning of the game).

In conclusion, this may point to Akira's concern with Yumi being genuine in terms of trying to save her because he saw himself in her (the reason he became a teacher), or, at the very least, not realized in terms of malicious intent.

I'm taking whatever evidence I can get for the Yumi/Akira wholesome ending.

Edit: adjusted minor points as I searched for the screenshots.
Some mental gymnastics I did because I want to support this ship as well:
Did pulling Yumi away from conducting misdemeanors happen before cycles began?
(This is to examine how "confirmed" this is since any source of information regarding Sensei's past doings with Yumi has always been Yumi only)
  • Compared to detentions that Sensei referred to as "No. Too much work", pulling Yumi away from conducting misdemeanors requires A LOT MORE work and most likely does not lead to penis happy time at all. Therefore, this type of deed is a lot less applicable to horny iterations and comparatively more applicable to past Sensei when he still mentored students to a certain extent.
  • Yumi noticed Sensei's change quite early on in ways no one else could. She had no business being that perceptive if she didn't have some past interactions with him that left a sizeable impression on her. And I am willing to believe that the aforementioned impression was on her positive note. Otherwise, she wouldn't even have a reason to be so bothered by the personality inconsistency of someone she vehemently disliked.
  • Continued from point2: believing Yumi's past interactions with Sensei being somewhat positive also gives Yumi a non-kink reason to masturbate to Sensei and justifies her role as the token tsundere.
Did rapey detentions happen during cycles?
  • Honestly I found Sensei's answer toward Yumi's question unsatisfying. Despite being the most honest he can, this "No. Too much work" reply is a statement based solely off Sensei's tendency rather than memories. In other words, Sensei himself cannot distinguish deeds done by other iterations from deeds done by his past real self anyway, making his answer alone less of a fact but more of a conjecture.
(though instead of questioning the concreteness of what Sensei said, I think this is just Selly giving this loose end a forceful closure)
  • The biggest reason I believe that rapey detentions could only take place during cycles is that Yumi certainly would've tried to beat Sensei to death if she ever found herself in those situations before the cycle began. She should be even more feral, unruly, and rightfully be on the worst term with Sensei when the game started. Since none of this is likely true and there wasn't a proven reason for this particular pre-loop memory to go poof, the possibility of rapey detentions being done only by iterations instead of past real self is much higher.
  • Pre-loop Sensei doing rapey detentions would imply that he was "actively cheating" on Maya. Despite still lacking a direct proof, Sensei at the time being loyal to Maya is objectively more possible than Sensei already being the womanizer among his students, and having rapey detentions with Yumi prior to cycles began contradicts the idea of "Sensei being loyal to Maya" (thought I admit this is a weaker claim and is quite susceptible to future development).
Edit: I realized I didn't have a conclusion, that is yes I also think Sensei during pre-loop times was once being genuine about Yumi's situation, and all the rapey detentions were from other iterations during loop times due to the reasoning above.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I dont think Sekai has even a shred of "good" in her.At best she is a no-empathy traumatised child abuser.At worst she i,again a no-empathy Child abuser BUT she is so far gone that she thinks that her "love" is a good thing.
I get the desire to paint Sekai as a moustache-twirling villain, but considering the other characters in the game have more depth than that, we should assume there are complexities to Sekai beyond that as well.

We should also contextualize that the Sekai we see in-game may in fact be multiple entities:
1) A psychological construct created by Akira to cope with his intrusive thoughts, giving them a face that isn't is simply so he can feel better about himself.
2) An external force (that we know exists because of the park bench scene with Yasu) that appears to be quite malevolent.
3) Any individual appearance of her might also be Himawari, because that's always a risk when you have a shapeshifter.
4) A memory seen through the lens of her victim

We know, from Ami's stories, that Sekai was also a loving mother. So there WAS a shred of light to her. But there's a lot to her that we don't know. We don't know if she was a bad seed, or simply an innocent who fell for the wrong kind of man and became a monster -- but given the theme of the game, and her inisistence that Akira perpetuate the cycle -- she's aware of the cycle of abuse and very likely a victim of it herself.

It's also important to realize, for as much as Akira was in love with her, we have yet to see THAT version of her through his eyes. We see only the abuse so far, but surely there must have been something that prompted him to eventually fall in love with her -- and we're going to see that at some point.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I get the desire to paint Sekai as a moustache-twirling villain, but considering the other characters in the game have more depth than that, we should assume there are complexities to Sekai beyond that as well.

We should also contextualize that the Sekai we see in-game may in fact be multiple entities:
1) A psychological construct created by Akira to cope with his intrusive thoughts, giving them a face that isn't is simply so he can feel better about himself.
2) An external force (that we know exists because of the park bench scene with Yasu) that appears to be quite malevolent.
3) Any individual appearance of her might also be Himawari, because that's always a risk when you have a shapeshifter.
4) A memory seen through the lens of her victim

We know, from Ami's stories, that Sekai was also a loving mother. So there WAS a shred of light to her. But there's a lot to her that we don't know. We don't know if she was a bad seed, or simply an innocent who fell for the wrong kind of man and became a monster -- but given the theme of the game, and her inisistence that Akira perpetuate the cycle -- she's aware of the cycle of abuse and very likely a victim of it herself.

It's also important to realize, for as much as Akira was in love with her, we have yet to see THAT version of her through his eyes. We see only the abuse so far, but surely there must have been something that prompted him to eventually fall in love with her -- and we're going to see that at some point.
Since we cannot be sure if the Sekai we see throught the game is the real person OR a projection for the sake of the convo i will assume the former.I do so because of how similar Sekai(in Akiras eyes) is compared to the flashbacks we see.

Now you said that Sekai in fact had a tiny bit of goodness into her since she treated Ami with love and was very affectionate towards her.Now this will get into moral territory so there isnt really a "Correct" answer so im just going to contribute to the converstation in hopes that it inspires something productive.Now then.

Saying that Sekai was even a tiny fraction good because she treated Ami with love and affection doesnt sit right with me.For me a parent is not good because they treat their child with love and affection.That is the bare minimum every parent has to do.

Now unto the Akira lines.Akiras "love" stems not from a healthy romantic relationship but from constant abuse and emotional manipulation.Sekai not only abused Akira(As far as we know ONLY sexually so no verbal abuse or no physical abuse) but she also had plans to take him and Ami away from Nozumo.His "love" for Sekai was just the result of the aformentioned repeated abuse and manipulation and nothing more.

Now you can ask "How was that accomplished?".I will point out 2 very important events to understand where all of this stems from.The happy event where we see akira being in a elementary(perhaps even younger but i cannot tell for sure) classroom with Sekai as the teacher.We also see a flashback of Sekai helping Akira with his hw(Also i just rember we see her playing peek-a-boo with him at some point when his name was revelead.Hype event).

In short Sekai did the bare minimum for Ami so in my opinion she cant be considered a good person at all just from that and Senseis "love" is the result of years long abuse and manipulation.

PS:I will also apologise in advance if any of my remarks sound aggressive or rude.My aim is not to admonish you(Or anyone that i engage with) but to have a productive convo about the game.Praise be!

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
When I was young they were 30+ yo wizards. Fucking inflation

How long is average cock nowdays?
Based on the VNs hereabouts, somewhere between 15” and 2’.

Seems about right to me. :rolleyes:

Since we cannot be sure if the Sekai we see throught the game is the real person OR a projection for the sake of the convo i will assume the former.I do so because of how similar Sekai(in Akiras eyes) is compared to the flashbacks we see.

Now you said that Sekai in fact had a tiny bit of goodness into her since she treated Ami with love and was very affectionate towards her.Now this will get into moral territory so there isnt really a "Correct" answer so im just going to contribute to the converstation in hopes that it inspires something productive.Now then.

Saying that Sekai was even a tiny fraction good because she treated Ami with love and affection doesnt sit right with me.For me a parent is not good because they treat their child with love and affection.That is the bare minimum every parent has to do.

Now unto the Akira lines.Akiras "love" stems not from a healthy romantic relationship but from constant abuse and emotional manipulation.Sekai not only abused Akira(As far as we know ONLY sexually so no verbal abuse or no physical abuse) but she also had plans to take him and Ami away from Nozumo.His "love" for Sekai was just the result of the aformentioned repeated abuse and manipulation and nothing more.

Now you can ask "How was that accomplished?".I will point out 2 very important events to understand where all of this stems from.The happy event where we see akira being in a elementary(perhaps even younger but i cannot tell for sure) classroom with Sekai as the teacher.We also see a flashback of Sekai helping Akira with his hw(Also i just rember we see her playing peek-a-boo with him at some point when his name was revelead.Hype event).

In short Sekai did the bare minimum for Ami so in my opinion she cant be considered a good person at all just from that and Senseis "love" is the result of years long abuse and manipulation.

PS:I will also apologise in advance if any of my remarks sound aggressive or rude.My aim is not to admonish you(Or anyone that i engage with) but to have a productive convo about the game.Praise be!
I agree with you — though I’m more of the opinion that the ghost Sekai we see is a projection, Akira’s internalization of what Sekai was/did to him.

But she wasn’t his mother. She was his much older brother’s wife, which is a slightly different moral dynamic. Still creepy, though. And some folks have theorized that she was his teacher, which would be all kinds of f&&$ed up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes