Deathfollows

Apr 4, 2024
Just went through the first beach event again and I can only imagine that Sel is going to kill off Chinami in this next update. I can't add screenshots but the event goes:

I mean, just look at the girl on the right.
How long do you think she will live for?
It won't be forever, of course.
In fact, I'd be willing to bet that her time here is shorter than even yours-
But I guess you're a little special when it comes to that sort of thing, huh?
Do you think it's possible to be born so weak and carry on for so long?
Of course you don't.
Doing so would be irrational.
But you keep your hopes up because this is all "just a game," right?
If this is a game, then so is life.

It's one of the biggest main things he hints at in chapter one that could upset a lot of the fan base.

(I realize that most people here are assuming this is it but I just had to put this thought down)
Everyone is immortal. Time is an illusion in LiL as all of them have been alive for thousands of cycles. Even when maya mentions that ami kill3d all her classmates before, they just come back after the next reset.

Also, Ayane is best girl.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the exact spot Sana was sitting in when the three moons showed up (with Pareidolia's rabbit replacing Sensei). I wonder if we're going to find out something about the redacted period that happened right after that.
I'll also point out that Pareidolia/Sekai invading Sana's mind is something that's been set up since Chapter 1, so it's possible that the planned event that nobody is going to like has to do with that.
I still think something involving Chika is more likely, but I'm not sure there's enough space before the reset for Chinami to get sick and die all in 0.43. Surely we would need Chika and/or Yumi events after her death in order to see how it affects them? But there aren't any in 0.44, and the main events will probably be packed with a Halloween party and a reset.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This is the exact spot Sana was sitting in when the three moons showed up (with Pareidolia's rabbit replacing Sensei). I wonder if we're going to find out something about the redacted period that happened right after that.
I'll also point out that Pareidolia/Sekai invading Sana's mind is something that's been set up since Chapter 1, so it's possible that the planned event that nobody is going to like has to do with that.
I still think something involving Chika is more likely, but I'm not sure there's enough space before the reset for Chinami to get sick and die all in 0.43. Surely we would need Chika and/or Yumi events after her death in order to see how it affects them? But there aren't any in 0.44, and the main events will probably be packed with a Halloween party and a reset.
I always thought the white rabbits belong to hope since yasu is so close to them throught her events.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Get ready for tinfoil. "O world, in our final moments, why did it have to be him?" (Sana's brother to die)

Seriously though, the o world thing made me ponder something, what happens to the world itself when a TERMINAL dies? does it die along with it? Does it get left behind as the entities flee to a new one? Is the world itself the TERMINAL itself? And tinfoil comes again, is the T for TERMINAL? ok, enough kidding around:

I agree with the Chinami thing, but as a counterpoint, if Chinami is going to die, then it would make sense that it happens right before a reset, as she can come back right after. People don't die in kumon-mi after all, and if Chinami's a character she too is meant to achieve completion, thus she can't not be there (for long).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Get ready for tinfoil. "O world, in our final moments, why did it have to be him?" (Sana's brother to die)

Seriously though, the o world thing made me ponder something, what happens to the world itself when a TERMINAL dies? does it die along with it? Does it get left behind as the entities flee to a new one? Is the world itself the TERMINAL itself? And tinfoil comes again, is the T for TERMINAL? ok, enough kidding around:

I agree with the Chinami thing, but as a counterpoint, if Chinami is going to die, then it would make sense that it happens right before a reset, as she can come back right after. People don't die in kumon-mi after all, and if Chinami's a character she too is meant to achieve completion, thus she can't not be there (for long).
>People dont die in Kumon mi
>Makotos father and Sekai
>Are we a joke to you?

Anyways to add to the tin foil theories.The way i interpet the relationship between the world and the terminals is that of a tree(Insert laugh track about wires) and its branches

The world is the tree.The host to every ternimal and the terminals themselves are its branches.When the terminals "die" and dissapear their cut off from the tree and wither away.IF we follow that interpetation now the various gods and miscreants that inhabit said terminals are pests that hurt the tree,break the branches and move from one branch to another until it breaks and dissapears.

In short i believe that the conflict of these deities will cause the branch to break(Maybe thats the reason why Wires is so hellbent in keeping the status quo? And if thats the case is Hope dissatisfied with how subservient they are to the tree and thats why he wants reform? And even more so is pareidolia bitter about it just like hope but instead of seeking reform he wishes to destroy its owner? Stuff to think about i suppose)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha and aramaug
Oct 1, 2023
"I thought you were taking me out to dinner."
if you rewatch her event when she learns about Akira's wizard tendencies, you may notice that her initial reaction was to call the police (that was no joke). But then she changes her mind and it is hinted that her change of mind is supernaturally influenced (even she's confused as to why she changed it).
I mentioned this before and I'll mention it again, nobody has any actual type of "blackmail" on Akira, anything and anyone that goes against him will be dealt with by the unnatural forces, ranging from simple brainwashing to ruthless physical pain.
This is something Akira himself just started to realize in his latest Uta event.
He has never been under any risk of losing his job (even tho he should've years ago) he has never been under risk of being taken by the police and he will never be under any sort of risk at all, PROVIDED HE DOES HIS JOB

//////////////////////THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD POSSIBLY BLACKMAIL AKIRA ARE THE SAME USERS THAT SHAPE THE WORLD AROUND HIM

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I always thought the white rabbits belong to hope since yasu is so close to them throught her events.
Yasu's rabbits are black. I think HOPE/the light has black rabbits, Pareidolia/the dark has white rabbits.
Some other places white rabbits have shown up:
  • In the chicken alley the first time Sekai talks through Kaori.
  • At Himawari's stall and the abandoned shrine during Maya's festival, which I think is part of Pareidolia's plan to get rid of Maya Prime.
  • With a box that says 'What is "A" for?" when Sensei and Yumi go to the school at night. A is for apple which connects to "Teacher"/Sekai.
  • On top of the fridge in the room that Pareidolia locks Sensei in during the sixth reset.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>People dont die in Kumon mi
>Makotos father and Sekai
>Are we a joke to you?
Sekai died before the cycles, and there's the old theory about Makoto's father never actually dying because Maki talked to a machine, that some interpret as being either the system or even Himawari (it ends with "remember to smile").

So he may have died thousands of years ago, or not at all.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sekai died before the cycles, and there's the old theory about Makoto's father never actually dying because Maki talked to a machine, that some interpret as being either the system or even Himawari (it ends with "remember to smile").

You'll have to carry the torch for me on this one Mooney, i've explained several times how Makoto's dad is an irrelevant factor as we have no evidence for or against his very existence in the game, his 'death' is a completely meaningless factor that is unconfirmable and is even more suspect given the call ends on big P's signature catch phrase. Nothing about the man's current status should be read into, the only factor is the call itself... at this point i'm done repeating myself, either you or someone else will need to bring up this position/perspective/argument in the future when someone goes on to mention it again.

Silenterra

Apr 7, 2021
Some other places white rabbits have shown up:
  • In the chicken alley the first time Sekai talks through Kaori.
  • At Himawari's stall and the abandoned shrine during Maya's festival, which I think is part of Pareidolia's plan to get rid of Maya Prime.
  • With a box that says 'What is "A" for?" when Sensei and Yumi go to the school at night. A is for apple which connects to "Teacher"/Sekai.
  • On top of the fridge in the room that Pareidolia locks Sensei in during the sixth reset.
There's also a pink rabbit sitting next to a white one at the maid cafe for some reason.

Jan 1, 2024
There's also a pink rabbit sitting next to a white one at the maid cafe for some reason.
All I see is all the more reason why we'll need to be careful of that reincarnated god Uta Ushibori.
Some might say, the water bottle is a foreshadow towards BJs.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

All I see is all the more reason why we'll need to be careful of that reincarnated god Uta Ushibori.

Some might say, the water bottle is a foreshadow towards BJs.

For me it looks like a spider leg

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes